List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole "...Ashes" crap?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole "...Ashes" crap?

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/18 05:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 08:02AM, Views: 1220, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/18 10:15PM
    Re: Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole
    xx_Jenn_xx

Well CraZy gurl-friend ...I for one am looking forward to this explosion and im gonna tell u y:

~First of all...they needed this to happen cuz of all the dam shenanigans thats going on...like all the unfinished s/l's....'the Newman jet'...'David Chow n his real intentions'...'deaths of Plum & JiMin'...'the stolen money'...'Carson'...'Cane..is he or isnt he Jill's son'...'paternity of Summer Jacklyn Abbott' (sorry i couldnt resist LMAO)....etc...

~Maybe with this disaster we will FINALLY get sum answers!
    OR it will jus add on to the million & one s/l's that were left hanging.

~Second of all n MOST importantly, theres too much dead weight (pardon the pun) in GC & I want sum of these characters 'killed off' like....David Chow & Joe hopefully Carson shows up & dies in it too oooh, maybe hes following Amber...

~Finally...cuz the fighting between Nikki & Vic has to STOP...they love eachother..and hopefully this tragedy will bring them back 2gether

Other than that, I hope itz good & isnt disappointing...

#22   2007/10/19 04:10AM
    BaileyBaby

I too have been looking forward to the whole Explosion s/l. I know what you mean about being let down by a Soap s/l. I had been watching GH for about 8 months at the urging of a Dear Old Friend & really liked it. Then they "killed" off Lucky. I cried w/ his parents, Luke & Laura. Then I find out he was really alive. Boy, I was so angry. I felt cheated! I haven't watched it since. I guess if you watch enough soaps or TV at all you get cynical. So w/ all the hype for this new s/l on Y&R don't be suprised it turns out cornball stupid. Let's all hope not ! ! Wouldn't it be nice to look forward to Y&R again? You think Y&R has bad s/l's? Try watching B&B! Now there is a whole bunch of s/l's that are about as Dumb-as-they-come ! !

#23   2007/10/19 04:17AM
    Nosycookie1201

I really don't care either. I think when they finally get to the Ashes and the crash part instead of it being exciting and emotional it will just a long drag.

#24   2007/10/19 04:21AM
    BaileyBaby

Quote Nosycookie1201: I really don't care either. I think when they finally get to the Ashes and the crash part instead of it being exciting and emotional it will just a long drag.

I hope we are wrong. I hope it is exciting. If not I have had it. I will do what I do w/ B&B. I will no longer watch it live. I will record it so I can BUZZ through the stupid parts!!!

#25   2007/10/19 07:49AM
    sarab

No, not the only one. Don't care. I think Days' John dying is more exciting.
    Sara

#26   2007/10/19 07:50AM
    Revasfan

Anyways

I'm excited, but I'll be p'd if no one dies. I want at least one good death for all this hype.

#27   2007/10/19 07:52AM
    Delonjo

Remember when no one but extras died during the Dynasty terrorist attack?

I expect something similar. Maybe David Chow and JT and Karen will die. Complete nobodies.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/19 07:52AM
    #28   2007/10/19 07:52AM
    cherchezlefemme

Girl... I got my margarita, salsa and chips ready! This is the most exciting thing on the show since Nick hooked up with Phyllis. We've had the lame head injury I got amnesia thing to the wheels have fell off... Bring on the BOOM! and while we're at it... Let's get rid of some of the extra characters in the cast!

#29   2007/10/19 07:53AM
    Revasfan

That just makes you wanna tear someone a brand new a-hole.

All the hype and no deliver.

Someone will die. I wish Vikki, and the baby to boot. Don't get mad. That's good drama right there.

#30   2007/10/19 07:55AM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote Revasfan: That just makes you wanna tear someone a brand new a-hole.

All the hype and no deliver.

Someone will die. I wish Vikki, and the baby to boot. Don't get mad. That's good drama right there.

Oooooooohhhh Girl you like to live dangerously. I personally want to see JT do-nuthin arse bite the dust.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list