List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole "...Ashes" crap?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole "...Ashes" crap?

Started by CrAzY4cRoSbY at 2007/10/18 05:24PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 08:02AM, Views: 1176, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 05:52PM
    Re: Am I the only one who is NOT the least bit excited about this whole
    bubble303

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote bubble303: I'm really looking forward to it. Just like the metro court hostage crisis on GH. that was intresting

Man, the metro court hostage crisis was WHACK!! hahaha... and the mess lasted about a good 561651615 days...Lord, I had done graduated college by the time they finished that john brown mess, lol. The shooting(camera) method was clever(replaying the event from a bunch of different ppl's pov was creative), but it was also why it took so john brown long to wrap that ish up, hahahaha. Not to mention the situation, as a whole, was completely crappy and dry and repetitive. 51641651641580 days of Mr. Craig, aka Jerry Jax, threatening to pistol whip a hostage-any hostage, LuLu crying, Robin bleeding, Carly snapping, Sonny glaring, Emily crying, Sam climbing walls and jumping off of roofs like a john brown chimp, Alan dying, Spinelli spinelling-in that annoying way he does, Rick trying to act like ppl care that he has .32626 ounces of power, Mac yelling, Lucky trying just oh so hard and yet never measuring up, Jason 'saving the day', and Luke showing up just extra late trynna run stuff just because HIS DAUGHTER is in the lobby yet he just can't seem to notice the 551961516516515616 other family members outside all distraught over the safety of their hostage loved ones as well.

I loved it It was so great I hope that the Clear Srings explosion is like that

Here's hoping it's BETTER than that.

See the thing with GH is that they have too many people, too many families. Y&R doesn't have alot of people. More people= Alot of action. That's what really made the Metro Court Hostage really good: the people involved

#12   2007/10/18 05:58PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote bubble303:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote bubble303:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote bubble303: I'm really looking forward to it. Just like the metro court hostage crisis on GH. that was intresting

Man, the metro court hostage crisis was WHACK!! hahaha... and the mess lasted about a good 561651615 days...Lord, I had done graduated college by the time they finished that john brown mess, lol. The shooting(camera) method was clever(replaying the event from a bunch of different ppl's pov was creative), but it was also why it took so john brown long to wrap that ish up, hahahaha. Not to mention the situation, as a whole, was completely crappy and dry and repetitive. 51641651641580 days of Mr. Craig, aka Jerry Jax, threatening to pistol whip a hostage-any hostage, LuLu crying, Robin bleeding, Carly snapping, Sonny glaring, Emily crying, Sam climbing walls and jumping off of roofs like a john brown chimp, Alan dying, Spinelli spinelling-in that annoying way he does, Rick trying to act like ppl care that he has .32626 ounces of power, Mac yelling, Lucky trying just oh so hard and yet never measuring up, Jason 'saving the day', and Luke showing up just extra late trynna run stuff just because HIS DAUGHTER is in the lobby yet he just can't seem to notice the 551961516516515616 other family members outside all distraught over the safety of their hostage loved ones as well.

I loved it It was so great I hope that the Clear Srings explosion is like that

Here's hoping it's BETTER than that.

See the thing with GH is that they have too many people, too many families. Y&R doesn't have alot of people. More people= Alot of action. That's what really made the Metro Court Hostage really good: the people involved

See, that's the thing. That's why I thought it was so boring. It was the same ish. They all acted EXACTLY the same way they do in "everyday life". Usually during a situation like that, a crisis, disaster, what have you, where you have a bunch of ppl who are put in a victimized situation you expect them to ban together, different sides of them to come out and the situation to unify them in a way that trascends the screen and script. I felt they missed the mark because so much energy was spent on grandstanding and not enough on emotionalizing the people. It was a "fire and lights" show. I felt like GH just wanted to show off their budget with a bunch of superfluous props.

#13   2007/10/18 06:06PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Yo Crazy what is up my Girl!!!!??? Yes I am looking very forward to the explosion,I hope LML doesn't screw it up!!!

#14   2007/10/18 06:16PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote BILLBOWSKI: Yo Crazy what is up my Girl!!!!??? Yes I am looking very forward to the explosion,I hope LML doesn't screw it up!!!

BIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! HAHA, you're like Norm from Cheers right now, LOL!!! Yeah, I just think a screw up is inevitable, but if I get proved wrong, EVEN BETTER!!!

#15   2007/10/18 06:18PM
    BILLBOWSKI

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:
    Quote BILLBOWSKI: Yo Crazy what is up my Girl!!!!??? Yes I am looking very forward to the explosion,I hope LML doesn't screw it up!!!

BIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! HAHA, you're like Norm from Cheers right now, LOL!!! Yeah, I just think a screw up is inevitable, but if I get proved wrong, EVEN BETTER!!!

Well if this is Cheers,the where is my beer??? hahhhahaah

#16   2007/10/18 06:40PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY: I mean I'm just not a fan of the "God knows how long disaster" mass-storylines on soaps. Ever since after the port charles hotel fire on GH, which I liked, but then after that the writers tried to ride the wave and have a disaster like EVERY SIX MONTHS and you could tell they were just putting them together just to put them together, without any REAL effort. Now, I don't know if Y&R will be the same way(I'm intelligent enough to realize the fact that we're talking about two different shows on two different networks) but "...Ashes"(I refuse to type that whole title out)is definitely a swingvote kinda deal for me. How about you?

I think this town has too much drama. It's starting to be so unbelievable to me. But I'm curious to see what's going to happen though.

#17   2007/10/18 06:43PM
    CrAzY4cRoSbY

Quote BILLBOWSKI:
    Quote CrAzY4cRoSbY:

Well if this is Cheers,the where is my beer??? hahhhahaah

HAHA...I don't know dude. I DEFINITELY don't have it. I'm not a big fan of goat pee, lol.

#18   2007/10/18 06:45PM
    PLC02

I'm excited and a little nervous!

#19   2007/10/18 07:07PM
    Evsmom

From the sounds of things it's going to be next week before the real action starts. I'm chomping at the bit!

#20   2007/10/18 07:14PM
    gommie

Nope -count me in-I haven't watched all week- better things to do with my time........

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list