List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler,Ashley and Mac

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler,Ashley and Mac

Started by Ohio chick at 2013/09/05 05:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 04:18AM, Views: 2182, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/05 05:45PM
    Spoiler,Ashley and Mac
    Ohio chick

Could Ashley who is supposed to be back in October be involved in Mac returning. Could it be a wedding for Abby would Mac be maid of honor?

#2   2013/09/05 06:48PM
    Re: Spoiler,Ashley and Mac
    Lizzytish

A wedding for Abby? She and Tyler have barely been dating; I can't imagine they're anywhere near wedding status.

#3   2013/09/05 06:56PM
    fairland

Quote Lizzytish: A wedding for Abby? She and Tyler have barely been dating; I can't imagine they're anywhere near wedding status.

I agree with you. I am wondering if they keep on dating for a long time like up to 3 to 4 years straight before even thinking go marriage. Abby and tyler are already hot together lets not mess that up any time soon.

#4   2013/09/05 10:08PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Ohio chick: Could Ashley who is supposed to be back in October be involved in Mac returning. Could it be a wedding for Abby would Mac be maid of honor?

Ashley's return will probably have something to do with Jack's business affairs. Abby doesn't look like she's ready to get hitched yet. Give the girl some time.

#5   2013/09/06 03:55AM
    FL senior fan

From what I see, Abby is moving FASTER than Tyler; doubt a wedding on the horizon.
    Why is Mac returning? I can't imagine a storyline for her??
    We briefly saw Amber at the memorial; would understand more a return of AMBER to connect with Kevin and make Chloe jealous.

#6   2013/09/06 04:18AM
    hopey pix

I hope it's not for another quickie wedding like Christine and Paul's!!(WHAT ABOUT DOING IT FOR BROCK & JILL?) BUT They NEED to have a BIG wedding for Nick and Avery!!REALLY!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list