List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/05 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 07:35AM, Views: 1431, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/05 07:46PM
    Re: If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So
    alanadz

Quote Kelby: Well, what are they going to do about it anyway. Sue Y&R writers for s.cking. I wish. He probably feels better for having been a part of it. And he should. It was made a joke in a big way, but the thought I suppose was worth something. Corbin may not know the history of his mother's character or the characters on the show. Maybe he does know it all. Even so, the actors are not going to say anything negative. At least right now. Wait until they write their memoirs. LOL It will all come out, what a sh.t show this program became. It always does.

Even if Corbin does know the history of his mother's character so what? It was her job! Jeanne's family is mourning the loss of their mother and grandmother!

#12   2013/09/05 07:57PM
    Kelby

Nobody is dismissing that. I am referring the character of Katherine and how her funeral was written. It was not good. That is what I am saying. Love the woman! Love the character! Love the family! Hate the writers!

#13   2013/09/05 08:10PM
    pink kiity

i read actor beau kayzer was close friends with Jeanne cooper off the set and would see hers often and he did attended hers memorial service along with other actor from the soap were there to also he was close friends with hers own children s and with corbin to also

#14   2013/09/05 08:16PM
    Kelby

I think I heard that Beau Kazar and her had a fling years ago and it got very serious. I am almost positive. I am sure they were all very close Pink.

#15   2013/09/05 08:21PM
    hopey pix

I just viewed the memorial,and as someone who lost my mom and my brother,8 months ago,I thought it was very good!!I loved the way Corbin did the service!It made me cry at the end when Jill and Nikki were together!I don't know about the ghostly appearance by Kay,but it was a great show!!I just went to my Brother's memorial in July,after he was gone 6 months,and I just had to jump up and say something about him then,so I really enjoyed all the kind words about Katherine.I wish Brock had more to say,I miss him alot!He should be back!(Maybe a romance with Esther and Brock is in order)!!It is hard to see a loved one in an urn,like at my Brother's memorial,and I heard some of Katherine's ashes were in the one on the show!I do hope Amber,and others stay!The wedding should have waited,but I am happy they got Paul and Christine back together!They DO need a more romantic wedding,not these fast ones!I hope Nick and Avery have a BIG blow-out wedding really!!It was great!Katherine BE FREE!!I LOVE AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!

#16   2013/09/05 08:29PM
    Roxie99

Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

I am very sad for you and they way you feel...... When an actress plays a part for so long, and so much to her real self - it is that... what makes a character so real! There could NEVER be a Mrs. C without saying Jeanne Cooper - they are one of the same.. AND I will bet my paycheck that you never believe in SANTA!!! What a pity!

#17   2013/09/06 07:35AM
    BobbiSox

Quote Roxie99:
    Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

I am very sad for you and they way you feel...... When an actress plays a part for so long, and so much to her real self - it is that... what makes a character so real! There could NEVER be a Mrs. C without saying Jeanne Cooper - they are one of the same.. AND I will bet my paycheck that you never believe in SANTA!!! What a pity!
    Thank you for proving my point. "They are one of the same". Send that paycheck over! I still believe in Santa!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 07:37AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list