List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/05 05:33PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 07:35AM, Views: 1380, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/05 05:33PM
    If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So
    alanadz

I haven't heard any complaints from Corbin Bernsen or anyone in JC's family.

#2   2013/09/05 05:39PM
    Re: If Jeanne Cooper's Family Is Ok with Memorial, So
    alanadz

RIP Jeanne Cooper and Mrs. C.

I was happy to see her son at the memorial.

#3   2013/09/05 05:41PM
    myfavs100

I cannot imagine what Corbin went thru to film Mrs. C's memorial. RIP, Mrs. C.

RIP, Jeanne Cooper.

#4   2013/09/05 06:28PM
    alanadz

Quote myfavs100: I cannot imagine what Corbin went thru to film Mrs. C's memorial. RIP, Mrs. C.

RIP, Jeanne Cooper.

Neither can I. But I am so glad he was there to pay tribute to his mother again. That was wonderful.

#5   2013/09/05 06:33PM
    BobbiSox

Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:38PM
    #6   2013/09/05 06:34PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who died from a brain tumor in a foreign country. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died and had her own services with her real life family. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

LOL great point.

#7   2013/09/05 06:44PM
    alanadz

Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

Who's confused? Mrs. C. didn't die because the character isn't real! Jeanne Cooper died! JC's son was there for the tribute to his mother and he hasn't made any negative comments. I am not confused because I know the memorial wasn't for a real person!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:47PM
    #8   2013/09/05 06:49PM
    BobbiSox

Quote alanadz:
    Quote BobbiSox: Sorry, but what does Jeanne Cooper family have to do with Mrs. C's memorial? Mrs. C is a fictional character who just now died from a brain tumor in a foreign country, and her memorial was written by professional writers and those attending were make believe friends and make believe family. Jeanne Cooper is a real person who died about a month ago, and had her own services with her real life family and real life friends, who probably don't even know who Mrs. C is. Why are posters always confusing the make believe character with the actor. It's not that confusing. One is real, and one isn't.

Who's confused? That's right, the character isn't real! Hey how about that! Mrs. C. didn't die because she isn't real. Jeanne Cooper died! JC's son was there for the tribute to his mother and he hasn't made any negative comments.

Thanks for demonstrating my point!

#9   2013/09/05 06:53PM
    strawberrypop

Actually Jeanne Cooper died more than a moth ago, it was May 8th..So nearly 4 months ago...

#10   2013/09/05 07:18PM
    Kelby

Well, what are they going to do about it anyway. Sue Y&R writers for s.cking. I wish. He probably feels better for having been a part of it. And he should. It was made a joke in a big way, but the thought I suppose was worth something. Corbin may not know the history of his mother's character or the characters on the show. Maybe he does know it all. Even so, the actors are not going to say anything negative. At least right now. Wait until they write their memoirs. LOL It will all come out, what a sh.t show this program became. It always does.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list