List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Chelsea, Dylan, Connor, Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Chelsea, Dylan, Connor, Adam

Started by jazzyleggs at 2013/09/05 03:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 06:56PM, Views: 2811, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/05 03:15PM
    SPOILER: Chelsea, Dylan, Connor, Adam
    jazzyleggs

Chelsea comes clean to Dylan!

Adam confronts Chelsea about Connor being his. Chelsea doesn't admit to anything and continues denying it. She insists Dylan is Connor's father. Adam doesn't believe her and approaches the crib to look at Connor. That's when Chelsea goes mama bear on him. The claws come out and she tells him "Don't go near him! Get out!"

Dylan arrives and realizes he walked into a highly charged situation. Chelsea's scared Adam will spill why he's there but he just tells Dylan that Chelsea will explain and leaves.

MCE says Chelsea is tired of the charade. She just wants to stop lying but it's not about her. She says Chelsea truly loves Dylan and she's afraid if Adam finds out he will take the baby from her. That's one thing she just won't let happen.

Elsewhere, it says Chelsea comes clean to Dylan on Tuesday Sept 10, so the next episode. I'm so glad she tells Dylan the truth first!

#2   2013/09/05 03:22PM
    Re: SPOILER: Chelsea, Dylan, Connor, Adam
    dafyduc

I wish Adam would take the baby from her. Isn't that what she did to him? And it really didn't have to be that way. If she had come clean from the git go they could co-parent the baby, she could co-whatever with the dullard dylan and a lot of hard feelings would have been spared. Whatever happens to her now I won't feel sorry for her

#3   2013/09/05 03:31PM
    Laloni

Quote jazzyleggs: Chelsea comes clean to Dylan!

Adam confronts Chelsea about Connor being his. Chelsea doesn't admit to anything and continues denying it. She insists Dylan is Connor's father. Adam doesn't believe her and approaches the crib to look at Connor. That's when Chelsea goes mama bear on him. The claws come out and she tells him "Don't go near him! Get out!"

Dylan arrives and realizes he walked into a highly charged situation. Chelsea's scared Adam will spill why he's there but he just tells Dylan that Chelsea will explain and leaves.

MCE says Chelsea is tired of the charade. She just wants to stop lying but it's not about her. She says Chelsea truly loves Dylan and she's afraid if Adam finds out he will take the baby from her. That's one thing she just won't let happen.

Elsewhere, it says Chelsea comes clean to Dylan on Tuesday Sept 10, so the next episode. I'm so glad she tells Dylan the truth first!

Here we go again, the writers keep putting off the date when Chelsea tells the truth, I'm so tired of these writers lying to us about this. What is their problem? Get it over with writers stop your lying and stop moving the date when it happens. I can't stand to even look at Chelsea, she's such a con artist, I hate her and I hope she pays dearly for all her lying

#4   2013/09/05 03:46PM
    Laduree

She loves Dylan until she loves Adam again.

#5   2013/09/05 04:08PM
    YR2013

Quote Laduree:

She's boring with everyone they pair her with, including Adam.

#6   2013/09/05 04:10PM
    YR2013

Quote dafyduc: I wish Adam would take the baby from her. Isn't that what she did to him? And it really didn't have to be that way. If she had come clean from the git go they could co-parent the baby, she could co-whatever with the dullard dylan and a lot of hard feelings would have been spared. Whatever happens to her now I won't feel sorry for her

I don't want him to take the baby, I don't think he has the right to do that, but I want them to co-parent. I think her and Adam are boring and the only thing I want to see them do is raise the child as parents. Her and anyone else would be better at this time, but I don't know who they will latch her on to next. She's dull with just about everyone.

#7   2013/09/05 05:09PM
    alanadz

YES!! It's about time!!! I can't wait.

#8   2013/09/05 05:19PM
    mswadel

I don't see Chelsea as boring, she is so much more of a person than Sharon Newman will ever be. And much saner.

#9   2013/09/05 05:22PM
    Laduree

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Laduree:

She's boring with everyone they pair her with, including Adam.

I disagree. Their fight scenes were some of the most passionate scenes I've ever seen on Y&R. They just needed to inject some angst into their relationship, and voila!

#10   2013/09/05 05:40PM
    hubbardfan

From the previews today (Thurs., US)it looked like Victoria was about to spill the beans! Vikki said, 'Oh my God, it's hereditary' and Dylan looked up suspiciously; let's see how they try to clean up that slip of the tongue b/c how would she know anything about it? I hope it comes out that she knew all along and kept it from not only Adam, but everyone else as well...the snotty b-tch! Billy has no love lost for Adam, but I don't think he'd appreciate Vikki being so low-down, keeping a man from his baby! we'll see...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list