List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea needs to tell Dylan the truth....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea needs to tell Dylan the truth....

Started by LDCOOL at 2013/09/05 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 12:54PM, Views: 755, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/05 11:48AM
    Chelsea needs to tell Dylan the truth....
    LDCOOL

She has to tell Dylan that Connor is not his son.I'm nervous on Dylan's reaction. I have a feeling that he will find out.Maybe not by his so called wife.I use that term loosely.

#2   2013/09/05 12:11PM
    Re: Chelsea needs to tell Dylan the truth....
    FL senior fan

Quote LDCOOL: She has to tell Dylan that Connor is not his son.I'm nervous on Dylan's reaction. I have a feeling that he will find out.Maybe not by his so called wife.I use that term loosely.

--------
    poor guy, has been so dilusional and in love with having a family. I think she has to tell ADAM, for the baby's sake, because Adam went for the right treatment that cured him and would do the same for the baby.

Could be Anita will LIE and say someone back in their family had that illness...just to cover for Chelsea.
    Didn't she last say something about lying?

#3   2013/09/05 12:15PM
    granny45

After watching the previews for the next show, I'm pretty sure Chelsea isn't going to have a choice - Adam will tell him if she doesn't!

#4   2013/09/05 01:46PM
    alanadz

Quote granny45: After watching the previews for the next show, I'm pretty sure Chelsea isn't going to have a choice - Adam will tell him if she doesn't!

Yes! Dylan is upset and worried so he is talking about the baby's condition to enough people for it folks to start putting things together.

#5   2013/09/05 02:36PM
    Soapnexis

I think Dylan is on the verge of becoming a very interesting complicated character. At least I damn well hope so. My hope is that when he finds out what Chelsea did, his PTSD kicks in full blown mode and we see just how intense good old Dylan can be. Chelsea is in for a world of hurt coming from both Dylan and Adam. Throw Victor in the mix for keeping a Newman from him and well look out, Jack will take a back seat for awhile.
    If JFP wants this to be The Steve Burton Show( and I think she does) she has to give him the writing to back him up.

#6   2013/09/05 03:01PM
    BobbiSox

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote LDCOOL: She has to tell Dylan that Connor is not his son.I'm nervous on Dylan's reaction. I have a feeling that he will find out.Maybe not by his so called wife.I use that term loosely.

--------
    poor guy, has been so dilusional and in love with having a family. I think she has to tell ADAM, for the baby's sake, because Adam went for the right treatment that cured him and would do the same for the baby.

Could be Anita will LIE and say someone back in their family had that illness...just to cover for Chelsea.
    Didn't she last say something about lying?

She told Chelsea that if they told just one more lie, Chelsea would never have to lie again. What? She will spend her whole life lying to the baby about his father, and that's s lot of lying, even for a con artist!

#7   2013/09/05 03:27PM
    wildflow

what she is doing to him is so wrong, on many levels

#8   2013/09/05 05:06PM
    alanadz

She tell him next week.

#9   2013/09/05 05:35PM
    alanadz

I just read the spoiler at SOC.

#10   2013/09/09 12:44PM
    alanadz

Poor Dylan. I really feel bad for him!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list