List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Updates

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Updates

Started by htcak3 at 2013/09/05 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 10:35AM, Views: 1824, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/05 11:30AM
    Y&R Updates
    htcak3

Julie let go Chelsa tells Dylan everything unexpected discovery changes YNR forever Dylan PTSD flares up and has emotional aftermath Chloe, Billy,Vic, drown into a trouble situation w/Mac &JT Mac Returns Huge emotional showdown changes the extended Winters family forever Jack secret takes Genoa City for a surprise A forgotten deed cast a ripple effect on the present Reason behind Sharon behavior is revealed and not what u taught Nikki secret son shaken up Genoa City Not a person you might think it is Ashley returns Jill and Ester r not invited to the will reading

#2   2013/09/05 12:38PM
    Re: Y&R Updates
    FL senior fan

Quote htcak3: Julie let go Chelsa tells Dylan everything unexpected discovery changes YNR forever Dylan PTSD flares up and has emotional aftermath Chloe, Billy,Vic, drown into a trouble situation w/Mac &JT Mac Returns Huge emotional showdown changes the extended Winters family forever Jack secret takes Genoa City for a surprise A forgotten deed cast a ripple effect on the present Reason behind Sharon behavior is revealed and not what u taught Nikki secret son shaken up Genoa City Not a person you might think it is Ashley returns Jill and Ester r not invited to the will reading

----------------------
    Where was all this?

I can't believe JILL and Esther would not attend the Will reading. Doesn't everyone mentioned in a Will get notified? Why does Ashley return? And is Nikki's secret son NOT Dylan??

#3   2013/09/05 03:23PM
    Laloni

So, if Jill and Esther aren't invited to the reading of the will that means they aren't mentioned in the will. I really in the back of my mind figured Jill would get left out but I'm not sure I believe this spoiler at all so I will just wait this one out.

#4   2013/09/05 03:43PM
    Lee4748

Where may I ask did these spoilers come from.? Who is Julie?

If Nikki's son isn't, Dylan, than who could it be?

#5   2013/09/05 04:27PM
    nancy 7

On one of the websites, someone suggested it is Stitch Dylan's buddy from the war.

#6   2013/09/05 05:42PM
    strawberrypop

Yes who is this Julie???

#7   2013/09/05 05:42PM
    xjustbestrong

No, Dylan is Nikki's lost son not Stitch

#8   2013/09/06 10:35AM
    FL senior fan

Jill already had HALF the mansion given or deeded to her by Kathrine. Wonder if she'll leave the "other half" to Jill or Murphy (till his death)?
    Could Victor be designated the CEO of Chancellor? That would be interesting! Anxious to see "who gets what", and who gets left out.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list