List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Summer still in Georgia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Summer still in Georgia?

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/09/05 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 06:55PM, Views: 774, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/05 11:22AM
    Is Summer still in Georgia?
    Yale Steam

From the recap I just read, it appears that she did not come back with him and she is still there.

Also, Jack can't let Summer find out he is helping Adam destry Victor is what I also deduced from the recap. Jack only did it because he wanted to help Adam develop a relationship with Victor but Jack will not be able to prove that to Summer.

Jack did say that he has to be careful because of Summer, that it is his money but this is Adam's fight not his. If Summer finds out, JACK IS FINISHED. She will because Victor knows.

#2   2013/09/05 11:50AM
    Re: Is Summer still in Georgia?
    alanadz

Quote Yale Steam: From the recap I just read, it appears that she did not come back with him and she is still there.

Also, Jack can't let Summer find out he is helping Adam destry Victor is what I also deduced from the recap. Jack only did it because he wanted to help Adam develop a relationship with Victor but Jack will not be able to prove that to Summer.

Jack did say that he has to be careful because of Summer, that it is his money but this is Adam's fight not his. If Summer finds out, JACK IS FINISHED. She will because Victor knows.

Jack told Billy today that Summer did not come back with him.

#3   2013/09/05 12:24PM
    pink kiity

Maybe she's will comes back as a another recast and recast hers with someone else or better yet not. Bring hers back at all I never did liked hers I'm hopping she's will be. Gone for good and she's stays in Georgia and not comes back at all

#4   2013/09/05 12:30PM
    FL senior fan

I don't like that Summer is not giving Jack more of a chance!
    Let her stay in Ga awhile.
    The rich brat is very fortunate to have TWO caring, loving, rich Dad's.....instead of looking on the bright side, all she does is whine and poor me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:31PM
    #5   2013/09/05 12:31PM
    Yale Steam

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Yale Steam: From the recap I just read, it appears that she did not come back with him and she is still there.

So, I take it that she will not be Nick's wedding. I hope not. It was inappropiate for Avery to ask her and inappropiate for them to ecpect her to attend period in my opinion.

Jack told Billy today that Summer did not come back with him.

#6   2013/09/05 12:32PM
    alanadz

Quote FL senior fan: I don't like that Summer is not giving Jack more of a chance!

A chance to do what? Maybe Jack should take this time out and spend some time with his son. Remember Kyle, the son he didn't raise and rarely saw when he was growing up. Clueless will end up with no daughter AND no son!

#7   2013/09/05 12:50PM
    Yale Steam

Quote FL senior fan: I don't like that Summer is not giving Jack more of a chance!
    The rich brat is very fortunate to have TWO caring, loving, rich Dad's.....instead of looking on the bright side, all she does is whine and poor me.

Why should she give him a chance? No she should not!! She is NOT his child!! No, no one knows that yet but they will soon and it will hurt him much less when the truth comes out.

Summer has 1 day not 2.

#8   2013/09/05 02:00PM
    chillepepper

I thought that she just left. I can understand why she left,Jack and Victor are two old selfish fools,who only have been thinking of themselves. Victor treats his kids and grandkids as if they are his own private possessions. Jack seems to be trading in a son he ignored for years and now he is whinnying constantly about time he lost with Summer? Really Jack ,what about the time you lost with Kyle,right after his mother's death you shipped him off to a hockey school.

#9   2013/09/05 06:54PM
    alanadz

Yes, I think HK in on vacation. Now that the Conner paternity SL is winding down, I expect the focus to shift back to Summer.

#10   2013/09/05 06:57PM
    Yale Steam

What I find ridiculous is that some are mad at Summer for not giving Jack a chance when we all know she is not his daughter. They should not bond at that level under any circumstances whatsoever.

It will hurt Jack less when the truth comes out.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list