List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Katherine's memorial was beautiful

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katherine's memorial was beautiful

Started by dragonflydreamin at 2013/09/05 10:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 07:39AM, Views: 400, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/05 10:35AM
    Katherine's memorial was beautiful
    dragonflydre...

I honestly thought the tribute was very touching. I was so glad to see so many familiar faces I felt that all of the ladies looked so beautiful too! I feel for the cast, as this episode had to be really hard to do for them. Katherine/ Jeanne was a wonderful lady. She will be greatly missed.

#2   2013/09/05 10:43AM
    Re: Katherine's memorial was beautiful
    Coonfoot

Quote dragonflydreamin: I honestly thought the tribute was very touching. I was so glad to see so many familiar faces I felt that all of the ladies looked so beautiful too! I feel for the cast, as this episode had to be really hard to do for them. Katherine/ Jeanne was a wonderful lady. She will be greatly missed.

I thought it was very well done as well. I especially liked the last scene with Nikki and Jill sitting on the bench and Katherine's image appeared to both of them.....sniff. It was a tear jerker.

#3   2013/09/05 11:17AM
    sgtppr

Quote Coonfoot:
    Quote dragonflydreamin: I honestly thought the tribute was very touching. I was so glad to see so many familiar faces I felt that all of the ladies looked so beautiful too! I feel for the cast, as this episode had to be really hard to do for them. Katherine/ Jeanne was a wonderful lady. She will be greatly missed.

I thought it was very well done as well. I especially liked the last scene with Nikki and Jill sitting on the bench and Katherine's image appeared to both of them.....sniff. It was a tear jerker.

I so agree with both of you! I watched each day twice and cried buckets of tears every time. I missed a few people who should have been there but can accept who they did bring in. My one complaint is Paul and Christine getting married...that could have waited. I had actually thought it would be Nick and Avery if anyone.

#4   2013/09/05 11:52AM
    Coonfoot

Quote sgtppr:
    Quote Coonfoot:

I so agree with both of you! I watched each day twice and cried buckets of tears every time. I missed a few people who should have been there but can accept who they did bring in. My one complaint is Paul and Christine getting married...that could have waited. I had actually thought it would be Nick and Avery if anyone.

Yea, I think Tucker and Mac should have been there, but I enjoyed all the old cast members they did bring in. Tucker was a relatively new character and didn't miss him, but Mac has been around a while and should have been there. All in all, it was well done. I know we all loved Katherine/Jeanne and some of us probably would have done it different or better, as it were, but some shows may not have done anything, even for a long-standing beloved character like Katherine. Most shows would have given an honorable mention in the credits or something. So, my hat is off to the writers/producers on this one.

#5   2013/09/06 07:39AM
    On a Clear Day

I am behind in watching but am part way into the first episode of the memorial. I was never a big fan of Danny but I have to say I think his soft spoken voice singing the opening song was great. And I loved seeing Amber again. I am glad for any old faces to show up for some familiarity from when the show was good.

I usually FF through soap funerals but so far this one is not a downer inside a funeral home so I am pleasantly surprised.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list