List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/05 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:44AM, Views: 3439, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/05 11:06AM
    Re: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?
    Please_listen

^^^^^He was wrong when he didn't and now it's NOTHING when he does, when he tried to make it up the SECOND Adam came to town, it wasn't enough, now he's doing after all Adam has done to him and his family and it's still not enough.

And if like you say, Adam knows how this is going to turn out before it does, why does he keep putting himself in that position. When will it be time for him to accept responsibility for putting himself in that position? Burn me once, shame on you, burn me continuously, stupid a$$ me.

It's time Adam grows up and be a real man and move on with his life. Just like Vic had to do when he was left abandoned on that orphanage steps, just like he had to do when his father rejected, disowned him right to his face, Vic had to accept things as they were and move on.

Vic could have been just as full of hatred and revenged filled as Adam is, but Vic once he confronted his father, and told him how he felt, he left his father to his own misery. Why can't Adam do the same?

#32   2013/09/05 11:07AM
    trinilisa

Quote dafyduc: Can you say melanie? She was only there because Victor hired her to spy on Adam. Sorry but this is on Victor

But Jack was Adan's secret investor before Melanie came on the scene, though, if I remember correctly. Melanie came in to do the signing of the papers, after Adam got the money from Jack. So Adam trying to steal the company from under Victor was thought up before Melanie came on the scene...jmo

#33   2013/09/05 11:08AM
    daisy1984

Quote dafyduc: Can you say melanie? She was only there because Victor hired her to spy on Adam. Sorry but this is on Victor

Adam has been working with Jack all this time against Victor. What has Adam done, other than save Victor's life, that would cause Victor to be blindly trusting in Adam? I can't blame Victor for trying to find out what Adam is really up to. Adam hasn't been honest with Victor. He lied about where he got the money to take NE private. Did Adam really think that Victor was dumb enough to believe the investors were Adam's old college buddies? I doubt that Adam has any friends from college. Neither one of these guys trusts the either, and with good reason.

#34   2013/09/05 11:08AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote JBosh: Adam haven't betrayed victor yet, quite the opposite. Victor started this not adam, adam just expected things to be different for once with his dad that he never had by his side for once,jack has human intentions with the buyout of newman going private, it was merely so adam could get closer to his dad, adam knew this so he took the money for a better relationship with victor, he knew his dad would be impressed by this so he did it for victor more than himself.But another reason adam invested the money in newman was to assure he would have something to fall back if the relationship with his dad went sour, because he always had his guard if victor turns on him, adam is no dummy by a long shot. So this whole victor is the victim thing I'm not in the slightest buying it, victor started this war.

The war was suppose to history, after Adam took that bullet, since then, Vic has done nothing to Adam, but work, with him at NE, but Adam has been aiding Jack in getting vic's company, so who is betraying who here?

Back tracking as for this war, Vic didn't start this war, Hope did, by begging Vic to let her raise her son on the farm. Adam came to town with the malicious intent to make vic pay for honoring his blind mother's wishes, sounds like to me Adam should have declared war on his mother not JUST vic, it took two.

Besides that, Vic suffered dearly for that, he wife was terrorized in her own home, he lost his unborn child, at the hands of Adam, he's lost his company, what more does he have to pay for mistakes he didn't make alone?

If Adam planned on holding on to this for life, why go thur the pretense to want a relationship with his father, when all he's gonna do is everytime get disappointed by Vic, he goes for the juggler.

But Victor deserve all those things that happen to him and those who he loved around him. How many times didn't Victor hire a woman or man to do some dirty work that ended in tragedy? Look at what happen to Summer and Colleen. The only winner in that situation was Victor. Summer was in the hospital, Colleen died. Victor hired Melanie to play Adam, and she did for about 2 seconds, until Adam found her out.

Adam has done some horrid things, but he's his daddy's boy and you know what they say, like father, like son.

Whether he deserved them or not, he paid at the hands of Adam, so Adam exacted his revenge on his father and still it's not enough. vic didn't kill one person in Adam's life, he didn't take his mother from him, he didn't ruin his childhood, he didn't get abused or raped as a child, so what's the huge damage done to Adam by Vic, that the life of unborn child didn't pay for?

There are no specifics about karma, the only things that is known, is that it will come around, the way it went around!

Victor has done unmentionable things to many innocent people and all of it was done for revenge and self interest. There were so many innocent people/families caught in the cross fire and when it over and clear in the horizons, and the casualties were left, Victor was NEVER one of them. There is a time when payment has be made.

Adam was the one to bring karma to Victor, it's sad but it hurts even more when it's a family member or love one who betrays us and that's what happen to Vic. The evil rise in his own house and how fitting for a man so evil.

#35   2013/09/05 11:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote JBosh: Don't worry I won't post with a bunch of unbiased adam haters who will exclude viable information to state there claim, we did that before, and it didnt end well.

How's my favourite poster to debate Adam with doing today? (And you know I keep it real so I'm not ishing ya!).:)

#36   2013/09/05 11:12AM
    Please_listen

Quote trinilisa:

But Jack was Adan's secret investor before Melanie came on the scene, though, if I remember correctly. Melanie came in to do the signing of the papers, after Adam got the money from Jack. So Adam trying to steal the company from under Victor was thought up before Melanie came on the scene...jmo

That's what I thought too, so the dishonesty was on Adam's end from the beginning, yet vic is getting the blame because he won't be Adam's fool or puppet. does Adam have the right to play Vic even if Vic is making a sincere effort to mend fences?

#37   2013/09/05 11:16AM
    Please_listen

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote JBosh: Adam haven't betrayed victor yet, quite the opposite. Victor started this not adam, adam just expected things to be different for once with his dad that he never had by his side for once,jack has human intentions with the buyout of newman going private, it was merely so adam could get closer to his dad, adam knew this so he took the money for a better relationship with victor, he knew his dad would be impressed by this so he did it for victor more than himself.But another reason adam invested the money in newman was to assure he would have something to fall back if the relationship with his dad went sour, because he always had his guard if victor turns on him, adam is no dummy by a long shot. So this whole victor is the victim thing I'm not in the slightest buying it, victor started this war.

The war was suppose to history, after Adam took that bullet, since then, Vic has done nothing to Adam, but work, with him at NE, but Adam has been aiding Jack in getting vic's company, so who is betraying who here?

Back tracking as for this war, Vic didn't start this war, Hope did, by begging Vic to let her raise her son on the farm. Adam came to town with the malicious intent to make vic pay for honoring his blind mother's wishes, sounds like to me Adam should have declared war on his mother not JUST vic, it took two.

Besides that, Vic suffered dearly for that, he wife was terrorized in her own home, he lost his unborn child, at the hands of Adam, he's lost his company, what more does he have to pay for mistakes he didn't make alone?

If Adam planned on holding on to this for life, why go thur the pretense to want a relationship with his father, when all he's gonna do is everytime get disappointed by Vic, he goes for the juggler.

But Victor deserve all those things that happen to him and those who he loved around him. How many times didn't Victor hire a woman or man to do some dirty work that ended in tragedy? Look at what happen to Summer and Colleen. The only winner in that situation was Victor. Summer was in the hospital, Colleen died. Victor hired Melanie to play Adam, and she did for about 2 seconds, until Adam found her out.

Adam has done some horrid things, but he's his daddy's boy and you know what they say, like father, like son.

Whether he deserved them or not, he paid at the hands of Adam, so Adam exacted his revenge on his father and still it's not enough. vic didn't kill one person in Adam's life, he didn't take his mother from him, he didn't ruin his childhood, he didn't get abused or raped as a child, so what's the huge damage done to Adam by Vic, that the life of unborn child didn't pay for?

There are no specifics about karma, the only things that is known, is that it will come around, the way it went around!

Victor has done unmentionable things to many innocent people and all of it was done for revenge and self interest. There were so many innocent people/families caught in the cross fire and when it over and clear in the horizons, and the casualties were left, Victor was NEVER one of them. There is a time when payment has be made.

Adam was the one to bring karma to Victor, it's sad but it hurts even more when it's a family member or love one who betrays us and that's what happen to Vic. The evil rise in his own house and how fitting for a man so evil.

Ok you're condemning Vic for hurting innocent people, but you are praising Adam for dishing up revenge or karma on Vic, but he has hurt innocent people as well, so when does he get served up what he has coming? What about the man he tricked like he was helping him by denoting a kidney only to end up costing the man his life? The man's son came up and thanked him for saving his father's life, so does that same boy deserve to have the right to go after Adam when he finds out Adam played on his father illness and ended up dead?

Or does this apply to Vic only?

#38   2013/09/05 11:17AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

Ita. I find it hypocritical of Adam to have such a hissy fit and go into Victor's house, preaching about Victor stabbing him in the back by bugging his phone and having him followed, when Adam has been up to no good all along. Not sure whether this aired in the US as yet, but Adam went over to Jack's house, and they were talking about seeing Victor lose something he really wanted to keep or something like that. So basically, if I'm understanding correctly, Adam's ultimate goal was to push Victor out of NE, and use Victor's enimy in order to make that happen. So all this talk about family and loyalty was just crap from Adam. He's just whining because Victor didn't believe the pack of ish he was selling when it came to the secret private investor...

No matter what Vic does, it will never be enough, it use to be he not accepting Adam into this family, he's done that, it use to be putting Vikki and Nick before him, now Vic has stood up to both Vikki/Nick about Adam, he didn't accept him as a Newman, Vic accepted him, reached out to him, and told his family to accept him, what more can Vic do for this boy?

He can stop telling his kids what to do and when to do it. He can stop trying to control everything and everyone around him and let them live their lives. That's always a good start.

Well when his kids quit telling him who he can or cannot forgive, maybe that will be a start. Vikki has had a problem with vic trying to began a new with Adam since he got shot, and Nick who is he to talk about controlling, when he played God with the lives of 3 people, so who are they to point fingers about controlling and running people's lives, when they all done their share?

Vikki demands Vic forgive every one of Billy's sins, but then she demands he doesn't forgive Adam for his, who is she? And why does she get to control forgiveness, ya'll talk about vic, while letting his kids off scott free.

Aww, but you see, kids learn from their masters, their surroundings and ole evil man has not been a good father who taught them anything worthwhile. From the time Vikki found her first love, it was not good enough and Victor ruined that for her and the man. Then she moved on to the other man, and the same thing, and then another and then another, but it all ends the same way. His children are brats who like to have their own way and Nick, Vikki, Abby and Adam are cut from that cloth.

Victor has been doing this long before he had children of his own. He's ruin lives and betray others to get what he wants, when he wants it, so it's fitting that he gets a little of his own. Bitter medicines are best when given to someone else, not for ourselves.

#39   2013/09/05 11:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

Ita. I find it hypocritical of Adam to have such a hissy fit and go into Victor's house, preaching about Victor stabbing him in the back by bugging his phone and having him followed, when Adam has been up to no good all along. Not sure whether this aired in the US as yet, but Adam went over to Jack's house, and they were talking about seeing Victor lose something he really wanted to keep or something like that. So basically, if I'm understanding correctly, Adam's ultimate goal was to push Victor out of NE, and use Victor's enimy in order to make that happen. So all this talk about family and loyalty was just crap from Adam. He's just whining because Victor didn't believe the pack of ish he was selling when it came to the secret private investor...

No matter what Vic does, it will never be enough, it use to be he not accepting Adam into this family, he's done that, it use to be putting Vikki and Nick before him, now Vic has stood up to both Vikki/Nick about Adam, he didn't accept him as a Newman, Vic accepted him, reached out to him, and told his family to accept him, what more can Vic do for this boy?

Apparently what Vic can do for this boy is give him NE...

#40   2013/09/05 11:26AM
    Please_listen

^^^^Who's life did Vic ruin before his kids were born? Because up til then, the only thing I remember Vic doing was holding the man trying to make a fool out of his wife in prison in his basement, that I remember....

But this man attacked Vic's life, he was going after vic's wife and money, so he had a right to defend himself or retiliate, so what incidents are you talking about vic ruining people's lives before his kids were born?

Also, the first guy Vikki got involved with had her spread eagle on the hood of cars for some cheap magazine, that' what Vic saved her from. the next guy was a married man, married to Nina, before that cheating with Nina.

It's because of Vic those kids had the cushion lifestyle they grew accustom to, Vic may not have been the best father, but what example did he have has how to be one. With the father he had, he was damn lucky to become at the very least a provider for his family, his kids wanted for nothing, they had the good life, money, cars, education, mansion, horses, everything.

for man who's father believed in abandoning his kids and not lifting a damn finger to provide for them, vic did a hell of a job with his own family.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list