List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/05 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:44AM, Views: 3096, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/05 10:42AM
    Re: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?
    Please_listen

Quote notsorestless:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote greengrass: Victor bugged Adam's office,home and phone and is having him followed.

But Adam is deceiving him, he's lying to Vic, while telling him to trust him, shouldn't Adam have to account for that. It would be one thing if Adam wasn't being shady but he is, so because Vic refuses to be his fool, he feels he should go after Vic.

What about Vic publicly standing behind Adam with the rape charges, what about Vic standing up for Adam being given a second chance with the family, he's stood up to Vikki, Nick and Nikki, and asked them to try and accept Adam, what more should Vic had done?

What about Vic hiring the woman Melanie, to spy on Adam and because he did this Adam was arrested and had to face a false rape allegation? Victor led the anti-trust campaign with Adam, and when Adam followed, people blame Adam.

so did Adam tell Vic Jack was his backer when he asked him to work with him at NE as partners? Because if Adam was being honest and upfront with Vic and he was still spying on them yeah, he's wrong. But wasn't being honest, so why blame Vic for arming himself against someone lying to him?

I don't get it, it's been proven that Adam wasn't on the up and up, and now that Vic has been seen to know that and did something about it, he's wrong?

Why is it over looked that Adam is partnering with Jack, Vic's enemy while claiming to want a relatioship with his father?

#22   2013/09/05 10:44AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote JBosh: Adam haven't betrayed victor yet, quite the opposite. Victor started this not adam, adam just expected things to be different for once with his dad that he never had by his side for once,jack has human intentions with the buyout of newman going private, it was merely so adam could get closer to his dad, adam knew this so he took the money for a better relationship with victor, he knew his dad would be impressed by this so he did it for victor more than himself.But another reason adam invested the money in newman was to assure he would have something to fall back if the relationship with his dad went sour, because he always had his guard if victor turns on him, adam is no dummy by a long shot. So this whole victor is the victim thing I'm not in the slightest buying it, victor started this war.

The war was suppose to history, after Adam took that bullet, since then, Vic has done nothing to Adam, but work, with him at NE, but Adam has been aiding Jack in getting vic's company, so who is betraying who here?

Back tracking as for this war, Vic didn't start this war, Hope did, by begging Vic to let her raise her son on the farm. Adam came to town with the malicious intent to make vic pay for honoring his blind mother's wishes, sounds like to me Adam should have declared war on his mother not JUST vic, it took two.

Besides that, Vic suffered dearly for that, he wife was terrorized in her own home, he lost his unborn child, at the hands of Adam, he's lost his company, what more does he have to pay for mistakes he didn't make alone?

If Adam planned on holding on to this for life, why go thur the pretense to want a relationship with his father, when all he's gonna do is everytime get disappointed by Vic, he goes for the juggler.

But Victor deserve all those things that happen to him and those who he loved around him. How many times didn't Victor hire a woman or man to do some dirty work that ended in tragedy? Look at what happen to Summer and Colleen. The only winner in that situation was Victor. Summer was in the hospital, Colleen died. Victor hired Melanie to play Adam, and she did for about 2 seconds, until Adam found her out.

Adam has done some horrid things, but he's his daddy's boy and you know what they say, like father, like son.

#23   2013/09/05 10:45AM
    Please_listen

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

After the shooting Victor was grateful and I thought that would have changed the father and son relationship but I don't think this duo can be changed. Both father and son don't have trust in each other and both are two peas in a pod. Adam knows it's only time for the duo to end.

I don't think Victor ever changed, he still wanted to TELL Adam what he can and can not do. Victor wants to control his family. Victor is not to be trusted and Adam is not to be trusted and they both know it.

Things on that level have to change in baby steps, but Vic was making those baby steps. When have you seen Vic go to both Vikki and Nick and tell them to be opened to giving Adam another chance? When has Vic stood up for Adam in public when he could have used it to try to out him at NE? vikki couldn't even stomach the change in Vic and Adam and Vic's attitude toward him. At least Vic had an honest want to put the past in the past, and open his heart and family to Adam, but he soon saw, Adam would always be plotting and schemeing behind his back and that's just what Adam is doing

He didn't just start lying to Vic about the silent partner, he started out lying, so where is the blame for that?

#24   2013/09/05 10:47AM
    YR2013

Quote dafyduc: Can you say melanie? She was only there because Victor hired her to spy on Adam. Sorry but this is on Victor

Exactly. Victor is always up to no good. Old man evil pants is always looking to control his kids and sticking it to them if they don't follow his every command.

#25   2013/09/05 10:48AM
    Please_listen

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote JBosh: Adam haven't betrayed victor yet, quite the opposite. Victor started this not adam, adam just expected things to be different for once with his dad that he never had by his side for once,jack has human intentions with the buyout of newman going private, it was merely so adam could get closer to his dad, adam knew this so he took the money for a better relationship with victor, he knew his dad would be impressed by this so he did it for victor more than himself.But another reason adam invested the money in newman was to assure he would have something to fall back if the relationship with his dad went sour, because he always had his guard if victor turns on him, adam is no dummy by a long shot. So this whole victor is the victim thing I'm not in the slightest buying it, victor started this war.

The war was suppose to history, after Adam took that bullet, since then, Vic has done nothing to Adam, but work, with him at NE, but Adam has been aiding Jack in getting vic's company, so who is betraying who here?

Back tracking as for this war, Vic didn't start this war, Hope did, by begging Vic to let her raise her son on the farm. Adam came to town with the malicious intent to make vic pay for honoring his blind mother's wishes, sounds like to me Adam should have declared war on his mother not JUST vic, it took two.

Besides that, Vic suffered dearly for that, he wife was terrorized in her own home, he lost his unborn child, at the hands of Adam, he's lost his company, what more does he have to pay for mistakes he didn't make alone?

If Adam planned on holding on to this for life, why go thur the pretense to want a relationship with his father, when all he's gonna do is everytime get disappointed by Vic, he goes for the juggler.

But Victor deserve all those things that happen to him and those who he loved around him. How many times didn't Victor hire a woman or man to do some dirty work that ended in tragedy? Look at what happen to Summer and Colleen. The only winner in that situation was Victor. Summer was in the hospital, Colleen died. Victor hired Melanie to play Adam, and she did for about 2 seconds, until Adam found her out.

Adam has done some horrid things, but he's his daddy's boy and you know what they say, like father, like son.

Whether he deserved them or not, he paid at the hands of Adam, so Adam exacted his revenge on his father and still it's not enough. vic didn't kill one person in Adam's life, he didn't take his mother from him, he didn't ruin his childhood, he didn't get abused or raped as a child, so what's the huge damage done to Adam by Vic, that the life of unborn child didn't pay for?

#26   2013/09/05 10:49AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

Ita. I find it hypocritical of Adam to have such a hissy fit and go into Victor's house, preaching about Victor stabbing him in the back by bugging his phone and having him followed, when Adam has been up to no good all along. Not sure whether this aired in the US as yet, but Adam went over to Jack's house, and they were talking about seeing Victor lose something he really wanted to keep or something like that. So basically, if I'm understanding correctly, Adam's ultimate goal was to push Victor out of NE, and use Victor's enimy in order to make that happen. So all this talk about family and loyalty was just crap from Adam. He's just whining because Victor didn't believe the pack of ish he was selling when it came to the secret private investor...

No matter what Vic does, it will never be enough, it use to be he not accepting Adam into this family, he's done that, it use to be putting Vikki and Nick before him, now Vic has stood up to both Vikki/Nick about Adam, he didn't accept him as a Newman, Vic accepted him, reached out to him, and told his family to accept him, what more can Vic do for this boy?

He can stop telling his kids what to do and when to do it. He can stop trying to control everything and everyone around him and let them live their lives. That's always a good start.

#27   2013/09/05 10:54AM
    trinilisa

Quote Please_listen:

Icam...

#28   2013/09/05 10:56AM
    Please_listen

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote trinilisa:

I don't get it?

Ita. I find it hypocritical of Adam to have such a hissy fit and go into Victor's house, preaching about Victor stabbing him in the back by bugging his phone and having him followed, when Adam has been up to no good all along. Not sure whether this aired in the US as yet, but Adam went over to Jack's house, and they were talking about seeing Victor lose something he really wanted to keep or something like that. So basically, if I'm understanding correctly, Adam's ultimate goal was to push Victor out of NE, and use Victor's enimy in order to make that happen. So all this talk about family and loyalty was just crap from Adam. He's just whining because Victor didn't believe the pack of ish he was selling when it came to the secret private investor...

No matter what Vic does, it will never be enough, it use to be he not accepting Adam into this family, he's done that, it use to be putting Vikki and Nick before him, now Vic has stood up to both Vikki/Nick about Adam, he didn't accept him as a Newman, Vic accepted him, reached out to him, and told his family to accept him, what more can Vic do for this boy?

He can stop telling his kids what to do and when to do it. He can stop trying to control everything and everyone around him and let them live their lives. That's always a good start.

Well when his kids quit telling him who he can or cannot forgive, maybe that will be a start. Vikki has had a problem with vic trying to began a new with Adam since he got shot, and Nick who is he to talk about controlling, when he played God with the lives of 3 people, so who are they to point fingers about controlling and running people's lives, when they all done their share?

Vikki demands Vic forgive every one of Billy's sins, but then she demands he doesn't forgive Adam for his, who is she? And why does she get to control forgiveness, ya'll talk about vic, while letting his kids off scott free.

#29   2013/09/05 11:00AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:

I don't get it?

After the shooting Victor was grateful and I thought that would have changed the father and son relationship but I don't think this duo can be changed. Both father and son don't have trust in each other and both are two peas in a pod. Adam knows it's only time for the duo to end.

I don't think Victor ever changed, he still wanted to TELL Adam what he can and can not do. Victor wants to control his family. Victor is not to be trusted and Adam is not to be trusted and they both know it.

Things on that level have to change in baby steps, but Vic was making those baby steps. When have you seen Vic go to both Vikki and Nick and tell them to be opened to giving Adam another chance? When has Vic stood up for Adam in public when he could have used it to try to out him at NE? vikki couldn't even stomach the change in Vic and Adam and Vic's attitude toward him. At least Vic had an honest want to put the past in the past, and open his heart and family to Adam, but he soon saw, Adam would always be plotting and schemeing behind his back and that's just what Adam is doing

He didn't just start lying to Vic about the silent partner, he started out lying, so where is the blame for that?

I think good for Victor for telling his other two brats to accept their brother, BUT, and this is a big BUT, Victor, Nick, Vikki, Adam and Nikki all know that Nick and Victoria are his favorite kids. Him telling them to accept Adam was not no big deal, they know the ole man was thankful to Adam for taking a bullet.

I think Adam knows Victor too well and Adam knows it's only time before he's on the outs with his father again and he wants to protect himself. Adam is doing what he's been taught to do since coming to GC, he's protecting himself. He's looking out for number one and he's not believing that his father really loves him and wants to change their relationship. Melanie was proof for Adam, that Victor will never change and had Vic not bring her into town,Adam wouldn't be facing any charges and it's the least Vic can do for Adam because he knows that Adam is innocent.

These two men are alike, and they have done terrible things, but hands down, Victor has a longer list of lies, deceit and crimes, than Adam. Adam is a young pup in the game.

#30   2013/09/05 11:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: Adam's refusal to be honest with Victor about his finances was what drew Victor's suspicions and he was right, we could tell today that Adam is just aching to stick it to his dad cause i guess causing Victor's baby to die wasn't enough ...Adam is such a whiner. He constantly craps all over the people in his life and when they fight back he plays the victim......boo hoo

Co-freakin'-signed!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list