List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/05 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:44AM, Views: 3540, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/05 10:13AM
    Re: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?
    Lizzytish

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote greengrass: Victor bugged Adam's office,home and phone and is having him followed.

But Adam is deceiving him, he's lying to Vic, while telling him to trust him, shouldn't Adam have to account for that. It would be one thing if Adam wasn't being shady but he is, so because Vic refuses to be his fool, he feels he should go after Vic.

When is Victor going to start accounting for his actions??? Please! I hope Adam and Jack dump him for good.
    What about Vic publicly standing behind Adam with the rape charges, what about Vic standing up for Adam being given a second chance with the family, he's stood up to Vikki, Nick and Nikki, and asked them to try and accept Adam, what more should Vic had done?

#12   2013/09/05 10:24AM
    Please_listen

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

Ita. I find it hypocritical of Adam to have such a hissy fit and go into Victor's house, preaching about Victor stabbing him in the back by bugging his phone and having him followed, when Adam has been up to no good all along. Not sure whether this aired in the US as yet, but Adam went over to Jack's house, and they were talking about seeing Victor lose something he really wanted to keep or something like that. So basically, if I'm understanding correctly, Adam's ultimate goal was to push Victor out of NE, and use Victor's enimy in order to make that happen. So all this talk about family and loyalty was just crap from Adam. He's just whining because Victor didn't believe the pack of ish he was selling when it came to the secret private investor...

No matter what Vic does, it will never be enough, it use to be he not accepting Adam into this family, he's done that, it use to be putting Vikki and Nick before him, now Vic has stood up to both Vikki/Nick about Adam, he didn't accept him as a Newman, Vic accepted him, reached out to him, and told his family to accept him, what more can Vic do for this boy?

#13   2013/09/05 10:26AM
    Please_listen

Quote Lanie1959: Adam's refusal to be honest with Victor about his finances was what drew Victor's suspicions and he was right, we could tell today that Adam is just aching to stick it to his dad cause i guess causing Victor's baby to die wasn't enough ...Adam is such a whiner. He constantly craps all over the people in his life and when they fight back he plays the victim......boo hoo

From the second Vic came bac to NE he knew Adam was keeping secrets, Vic is no fool, he can seperate family and business, and won't let Adam use being his son, to distract him from seeing Adam for what he is.

#14   2013/09/05 10:28AM
    Please_listen

Quote dafyduc: Can you say melanie? She was only there because Victor hired her to spy on Adam. Sorry but this is on Victor

Melanie was still after Adam keeping the secret investor from Vic, Adam was lying the second Vic stepped in NE, he had already invovled Jack, knowing how his father felt, so where is Adam's loyalty to Vic when he goes to his enemies?

Adam knew he was lying to Vic the second they agreed to work together, so who is this on?

#15   2013/09/05 10:31AM
    Please_listen

Quote JBosh: Don't worry I won't post with a bunch of unbiased adam haters who will exclude viable information to state there claim, we did that before, and it didnt end well.

Why all the name calling from one damn question? I dont' even post here regularly so how do I classify as a hater? I simply asked a question, and from the responses, I added a few facts, now it's I'm an unbias hater.

I thought this was a place to discuss characters, and it's not against the rules to not have something positive to say about character. But the second you do, someone comes in a call you names because you dare don't see what they do, this is really crazy.

Tell me one thing I've said, that gave you the information you need to label me as hating Adam?

#16   2013/09/05 10:34AM
    Cass Eno

I think they are both cut from the same cloth so all the conniving and deception and secrets are pretty much even up.

I really wish they would get it together and act as father and son and mean it. I'm so sick of Nick and Victoria being the favored kids., Abby does OK, but Adam has always been the outcast.

But having said that, Victor and Adam are two of my favorites on the show.

#17   2013/09/05 10:37AM
    Please_listen

I would understand if Vic didn't put Vikki in her place over Adam, if he didn't honestly tell his family to be open to the possibility of Adam being in the family, he asked they give him another chance, geniunely, then he stood up for Adam in public over the rape charges when he could have used it to get rid of Adam at NE.

So I just don't see exactly what it is Vic did this time to generate all out war?

#18   2013/09/05 10:38AM
    notsorestless

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote greengrass: Victor bugged Adam's office,home and phone and is having him followed.

But Adam is deceiving him, he's lying to Vic, while telling him to trust him, shouldn't Adam have to account for that. It would be one thing if Adam wasn't being shady but he is, so because Vic refuses to be his fool, he feels he should go after Vic.

What about Vic publicly standing behind Adam with the rape charges, what about Vic standing up for Adam being given a second chance with the family, he's stood up to Vikki, Nick and Nikki, and asked them to try and accept Adam, what more should Vic had done?

What about Vic hiring the woman Melanie, to spy on Adam and because he did this Adam was arrested and had to face a false rape allegation? Victor led the anti-trust campaign with Adam, and when Adam followed, people blame Adam.

#19   2013/09/05 10:39AM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?

After the shooting Victor was grateful and I thought that would have changed the father and son relationship but I don't think this duo can be changed. Both father and son don't have trust in each other and both are two peas in a pod. Adam knows it's only time for the duo to end.

I don't think Victor ever changed, he still wanted to TELL Adam what he can and can not do. Victor wants to control his family. Victor is not to be trusted and Adam is not to be trusted and they both know it.

#20   2013/09/05 10:41AM
    hotspice58

the only thing Adam did was having Jack as a silent investor. But the war between Victor and Jack should be over!!!

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote JBosh: Adam haven't betrayed victor yet, quite the opposite. Victor started this not adam, adam just expected things to be different for once with his dad that he never had by his side for once,jack has human intentions with the buyout of newman going private, it was merely so adam could get closer to his dad, adam knew this so he took the money for a better relationship with victor, he knew his dad would be impressed by this so he did it for victor more than himself.But another reason adam invested the money in newman was to assure he would have something to fall back if the relationship with his dad went sour, because he always had his guard if victor turns on him, adam is no dummy by a long shot. So this whole victor is the victim thing I'm not in the slightest buying it, victor started this war.

The war was suppose to history, after Adam took that bullet, since then, Vic has done nothing to Adam, but work, with him at NE, but Adam has been aiding Jack in getting vic's company, so who is betraying who here?

Back tracking as for this war, Vic didn't start this war, Hope did, by begging Vic to let her raise her son on the farm. Adam came to town with the malicious intent to make vic pay for honoring his blind mother's wishes, sounds like to me Adam should have declared war on his mother not JUST vic, it took two.

Besides that, Vic suffered dearly for that, he wife was terrorized in her own home, he lost his unborn child, at the hands of Adam, he's lost his company, what more does he have to pay for mistakes he didn't make alone?

If Adam planned on holding on to this for life, why go thur the pretense to want a relationship with his father, when all he's gonna do is everytime get disappointed by Vic, he goes for the juggler.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list