List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/05 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:44AM, Views: 3626, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/09/05 06:44PM
    Re: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen: Jack looks for more opportunties to go after vic than anyone. When he was with Nikki, engaged to be married, he had Jabot all to his self, and what does he do. Come after vic and NE, by trying to take over BON, then he goes and offers Vic's daughter a job, knowing how that would make Vic feel.

Jack is not going to do anything wait til the perfect opportunity and stick it to Vic holding as much stock as he does in that company.

Knowing that and teaming up with jack anyway, doesn't seem like to me what it does to everyone else here.

IMO, that's not true because ole man Victor is always looking to stick it to Jack.

Excuse me, but when Jack and Nikki were together, Vic was doing anything against Jack, he had Jabot back and Nikki and still went after NE, and BON, and trying to get Vic's daughter to work for him just to stick to Vic.

and what about Jack using a sick Vic to get that company fromm Phyl and Nikki, he manipulated a child like Vic for his own agenda, and Vic wasn't even capable of defending himself. So you may want to research their encounters before you speak on them.

Jack and Victor war goes way back, not just a few years. The two of them will be waring until this soap ends. So thanks, but I'm well aware of the Jack and Victor war. You can defend Victor as much as you would like to and bypass all the horrid things he's done to Jack and to his own family, but I won't. I don't have to defend any character wrongful act. If they do it, they are responsible for it(unless they are mentally ill/unaware etc), I don't need to defend it. Have a good evening. Happy posting.

#102   2013/09/05 06:52PM
    calliope

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen: Jack looks for more opportunties to go after vic than anyone. When he was with Nikki, engaged to be married, he had Jabot all to his self, and what does he do. Come after vic and NE, by trying to take over BON, then he goes and offers Vic's daughter a job, knowing how that would make Vic feel.

Jack is not going to do anything wait til the perfect opportunity and stick it to Vic holding as much stock as he does in that company.

Knowing that and teaming up with jack anyway, doesn't seem like to me what it does to everyone else here.

IMO, that's not true because ole man Victor is always looking to stick it to Jack.

Excuse me, but when Jack and Nikki were together, Vic was doing anything against Jack, he had Jabot back and Nikki and still went after NE, and BON, and trying to get Vic's daughter to work for him just to stick to Vic.

and what about Jack using a sick Vic to get that company fromm Phyl and Nikki, he manipulated a child like Vic for his own agenda, and Vic wasn't even capable of defending himself. So you may want to research their encounters before you speak on them.

I am not sure you are watching the same show the rest of us are.

I hope Victor wakes up with 15 abscessed teeth. He gets more vile everyday. To the point that he is no longer fun to watch. He has always been a snake and cruel to people, including the family who loves him, but lately he is just too much.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:54PM
    #103   2013/09/05 08:08PM
    YR2013

Quote calliope:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:

I hope Victor wakes up with 15 abscessed teeth. He gets more vile everyday. To the point that he is no longer fun to watch. He has always been a snake and cruel to people, including the family who loves him, but lately he is just too much.

Where were you all day Calliope? I could have hinged my entire argument on your brief comment instead of writing pages. Thank you for your post.

#104   2013/09/06 06:40AM
    restless2

Quote Please_listen: I mean since the shooting, I have seen nothing but Vic supporting Adam, defending him, accepting him and even in the rape case didn't try to boot Adam out of NE.

So exactly what did Vic to that made Adam go after him this time? What did he do to show he would never accept Adam when Vic told vikki to accept adam or go home basically. Vic didn't turn on Adam at any point since the shooting, he did however not put all his trust in Adam and that's expected, but he was there for Adam and Adam wants his unconditional support while he's betraying him the whole time

I don't get it?
    This has always been about "Newman Enterprise". This has never been about a father and son building a relationship. Victor, Jr. does not know about being in a family unit because that was decided for him at birth. Nick and Victoria never accepted him and they were angry with him ever since he arrived in Genoa City.

#105   2013/09/06 07:05AM
    Savoy

Quote calliope:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:

Great post.

#106   2013/09/06 01:43PM
    alanadz

Phyllis is gone, so pray to the soap Gods that we NEVER lose Adam!

#107   2013/09/06 01:52PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz: Phyllis is gone, so pray to the soap Gods that we NEVER lose Adam!

Phyllis is about YnR for YOU, but not for everyone. There is a whole cast, she was only ONE character, not the most important one though. If they were to lose Adam, the show will go on like it has for the past month without Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 01:53PM
    #108   2013/09/06 02:00PM
    trixie60

Quote Cass Eno: I think they are both cut from the same cloth so all the conniving and deception and secrets are pretty much even up.

I really wish they would get it together and act as father and son and mean it. I'm so sick of Nick and Victoria being the favored kids., Abby does OK, but Adam has always been the outcast.

But having said that, Victor and Adam are two of my favorites on the show.

Mine too. I like their battles as well as when they get along. But I prefer them getting along because they would do well in business together. They may do things to each other, not trusting but I hope they will get passed this like everything else they have been through and bond as father and son. Not trusting each other is their biggest downfall.

#109   2013/09/10 07:44AM
    alanadz

Quote JBosh: Don't worry I won't post with a bunch of unbiased adam haters who will exclude viable information to state there claim, we did that before, and it didnt end well.

I don't hate Adam. And this makes no sense to me. Just when Victor and Adam were establishing a father/son bond, Adam betrays Victor with his worst enemy, Jack Abbott? I don't get it?

#110   2013/09/10 07:44AM
    alanadz

Quote JBosh: Don't worry I won't post with a bunch of unbiased adam haters who will exclude viable information to state there claim, we did that before, and it didnt end well.

I don't hate Adam. And this makes no sense to me. Just when Victor and Adam were establishing a father/son bond, Adam betrays Victor with his worst enemy, Jack Abbott? I don't get it?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list