List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?

Started by Please_listen at 2013/09/05 09:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:44AM, Views: 3501, Replies: 109
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/09/05 04:49PM
    Re: What EXACTLY Did Vic Do To Adam This Time?
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen: ^^^^Adam depending on Jack to make a mends with his father, really? So Adam didn't see a problem getting into bed with his father's enemy knowing Jack could change his mind at any second? Jack doesn't this NOW, but that doesn't mean that cant' change or won't.

IF Adam meant no harm whatsoever, he should have told his father what he was doing, so jack would be able to blind side him. but since we see it doesnt' take much for Adam to turn on vic like a vicious dog, his desire couldn't have been too sincere.

I would think Vic standing up for him in public would count for something, but obviously it doesn't, Vic has to be Adam's fool in order for them to get alone right?

No harm done if one vicious dog turns on another vicious dog right? Like father like son. Anything you say about Adam, could and should and will be applied to Victor.

Who brought Melanie to town and for what purpose? Hmmm

to find out what his son was hiding and lying about.

LMAO, so he couldn't do it himself, so he resort to the next best thing, hmmm, where have I seen him do that before? He always has his reason, and then someone gets hurt. Patty should have taken him out instead of Colleen.

What does it matter how he finds out, Adam isn't being truthful, he's not playing by rules or right and wrong, so why is Vic being held to such high standards and everything Adam doe is acceptable.

So it doesn't matter how he finds out? By any means necessary, right?GMB When does Victor Newman play by the rules? Aren't you holding Adam at higher standards?

Victor is always scheming and manipulating situations to win and stay in control, so if Adam or Jack does it to him, he's getting a taste of what he does to everyone. I don't care what Adam or Jack does to him, that's the bottom line.

#92   2013/09/05 04:59PM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen:
    Quote YR2013:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Please_listen:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Please_listen: ^^^^Adam depending on Jack to make a mends with his father, really? So Adam didn't see a problem getting into bed with his father's enemy knowing Jack could change his mind at any second? Jack doesn't this NOW, but that doesn't mean that cant' change or won't.

IF Adam meant no harm whatsoever, he should have told his father what he was doing, so jack would be able to blind side him. but since we see it doesnt' take much for Adam to turn on vic like a vicious dog, his desire couldn't have been too sincere.

I would think Vic standing up for him in public would count for something, but obviously it doesn't, Vic has to be Adam's fool in order for them to get alone right?

Victor told Adam he was on his own. Until he heard that Billy was behind Melanie claims and using it to get back with Victoria. Then he gave Adam his support. Victor doesn't like his children being independent.We see that with his not showing up to Nick's club opening.Victoria is happy with Billy and he every step of the way does every thing to destroy her family. Billy makes Victoria stronger and he can't stand it. Victoria and Nick have forgiven time and time again and he destroys their life. Because he must have control over them. Let Victoria rejoice over his fall out with Adam head back over to NE with daddy. It will cause her dearly. Jack has really supported Adam despite his hatred for Victor. A good father will support his son and put his hatred for Jack aside. But Victor is incapable of such love and devotion we see that again with Nick and Summer. Adam gave him room but protected his self in the mean time. Victor is just a lousy father and doesn't deserve any loyalty.

Well that's questionable, Billy has hurt Vikki all on his own enough, this time around with the gambling, Bill did that because he couldn't handle the pressure of having another child with vikki...that made vikki miserable, and that was at the hands of billy.

Vic was wrong about the things Bill would bring into Vikki's life, she got kidnapped because of him, she's raising another woman's child, and she has a weak gambler for a husband, Vikki hasn't been all smiles with Billy and vic told her that from day one. But it's okay for vikki to give who she feels deserves another chance, but Vic can't unless he has her approval.

I know Vic's history, but I also know his kids history as well.

Gamblers that were hired by Victor to exploit Billy's weakness. Victoria doesn't know this when she finds out.She will be running from her daddy and looking to cut him off again.Victor schemes almost killed Summer because he couldn't control one of his pawns. Yet he was willing to exchange Sharon medication knowing the danger she capable of when off her meds. And again putting his grandchildren and children at risk when not if it backfires. Adam's life took a dark turn when he found out Victor was his father. He has used him time and time again and then throw him under the bus. But Adam is naive and still hoping to be close to him. Well I hope that will come to end with him having his own child. He will try to be different. And start his own life and family and let Victor wreck havoc on his other children.

Funny how that was ignored. Victor is always hiring someone to do harm to his enemy. Coward.

First of, Vic didn't hire a PI to harm Adam, he hired him to find out the truth.

The poster was saying that Victor hired gamblers to exploit Billy's weakness. He hired Melanie, and look what she did. I think it's fair to say Adam was hurt by that.

#93   2013/09/05 05:00PM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen: Jack looks for more opportunties to go after vic than anyone. When he was with Nikki, engaged to be married, he had Jabot all to his self, and what does he do. Come after vic and NE, by trying to take over BON, then he goes and offers Vic's daughter a job, knowing how that would make Vic feel.

Jack is not going to do anything wait til the perfect opportunity and stick it to Vic holding as much stock as he does in that company.

Knowing that and teaming up with jack anyway, doesn't seem like to me what it does to everyone else here.

IMO, that's not true because ole man Victor is always looking to stick it to Jack.

#94   2013/09/05 05:34PM
    alanadz

I am not sure what Adam's motive is. I thought father and son were getting along fine. I just don't get it.

#95   2013/09/05 05:46PM
    Please_listen

We can go back and forth on this, but the bottom line is, Adam and his dad are two of a kind. Victor doesn't deserve any better than what Adam has given him and Adam doesn't deserve any better than Victor has given him. They both know each other ruthlessness and that's what blocks any relationship they could have. Adam is no fool, he knows his daddy's true intentions and he knows why his mother raised him on the farm. I think Hope knew what Victor was like and she wanted to save her son the pain of dealing with his control freak father.

You're overly concern about Victor unborn child, why aren't you so concern about Colleen or Summer? Why aren't you so concern about Patty, Skye,Chelsea, Melanie, or the prostitute he hired to frame Jack? Because he help to kill Coleen, he's saved his own life. How convenient it works out for Vic every time.

I hope Jack and Adam succeed and put the ole war tool in the shed where he belong.

The back and forth is what MBs are made of, but if it's frustrating, then I'll back off.

As for Colleen, you should put that on who is really at fault, Jack, he is the one that used Colleen to get what Brad left her, and go after Vic. Jack is the one that brought Colleen into that arena, and she thought she was big enough to play in that league, but she didn't think a immature gesture would cost her anything. Colleen needed to get out of town because she decided to jump in that fight between Jack and Vic, at Jack's urging, not Vic. Vic even told her dont' let Jack send her out, but she wanted to go up against Vic and got caught up.

And Patty didn't hurt Summer because of Vic, it was because she saw Phyl and jack having sex, yes he brought her to town, to get back at Jack for using him while he was ill, Jack took advantage of Vic while he was sick, that was a retiliation, jack started that battle.

They have all used and got over on people, I simply asked what did Vic do this particular time that would warrant Adam going after him yet again, try to find out the truth?

#96   2013/09/05 05:50PM
    Please_listen

So it doesn't matter how he finds out? By any means necessary, right?GMB When does Victor Newman play by the rules? Aren't you holding Adam at higher standards?

Victor is always scheming and manipulating situations to win and stay in control, so if Adam or Jack does it to him, he's getting a taste of what he does to everyone. I don't care what Adam or Jack does to him, that's the bottom line.

yeah, just like Adam felt bribing the doctor for information Chelsea is keeping from him. Vic didn't kill anyone, he hired a PI, something Adam KEEPS on hand, to find out what Adam was doing behind his back. Adam went and got those funds while he and Vic were working together and refused to tell him where he got them from. Vic had every right to know where the money was coming from funding his company.

All this could have been avoided if Adam would have just be upfront and honest, but of course he gets to scheme lie plot and plan and it's all gravy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 05:57PM
    #97   2013/09/05 05:54PM
    Please_listen

Quote YR2013:
    Quote Please_listen: Jack looks for more opportunties to go after vic than anyone. When he was with Nikki, engaged to be married, he had Jabot all to his self, and what does he do. Come after vic and NE, by trying to take over BON, then he goes and offers Vic's daughter a job, knowing how that would make Vic feel.

Jack is not going to do anything wait til the perfect opportunity and stick it to Vic holding as much stock as he does in that company.

Knowing that and teaming up with jack anyway, doesn't seem like to me what it does to everyone else here.

IMO, that's not true because ole man Victor is always looking to stick it to Jack.

Excuse me, but when Jack and Nikki were together, Vic was doing anything against Jack, he had Jabot back and Nikki and still went after NE, and BON, and trying to get Vic's daughter to work for him just to stick to Vic.

and what about Jack using a sick Vic to get that company fromm Phyl and Nikki, he manipulated a child like Vic for his own agenda, and Vic wasn't even capable of defending himself. So you may want to research their encounters before you speak on them.

#98   2013/09/05 05:56PM
    Please_listen

Quote alanadz: I am not sure what Adam's motive is. I thought father and son were getting along fine. I just don't get it.

Adam is trying to build up Vic hiring a PI and bugging his office, nothing Adam hasn't done several times, he bugged Vic's entire house, he keeps a PI on hand. the only thing Vic has done is try to find out the truth, and Adam is ready to kill for it? get real.

#99   2013/09/05 06:24PM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen: We can go back and forth on this, but the bottom line is, Adam and his dad are two of a kind. Victor doesn't deserve any better than what Adam has given him and Adam doesn't deserve any better than Victor has given him. They both know each other ruthlessness and that's what blocks any relationship they could have. Adam is no fool, he knows his daddy's true intentions and he knows why his mother raised him on the farm. I think Hope knew what Victor was like and she wanted to save her son the pain of dealing with his control freak father.

You're overly concern about Victor unborn child, why aren't you so concern about Colleen or Summer? Why aren't you so concern about Patty, Skye,Chelsea, Melanie, or the prostitute he hired to frame Jack? Because he help to kill Coleen, he's saved his own life. How convenient it works out for Vic every time.

I hope Jack and Adam succeed and put the ole war tool in the shed where he belong.

The back and forth is what MBs are made of, but if it's frustrating, then I'll back off.

As for Colleen, you should put that on who is really at fault, Jack, he is the one that used Colleen to get what Brad left her, and go after Vic. Jack is the one that brought Colleen into that arena, and she thought she was big enough to play in that league, but she didn't think a immature gesture would cost her anything. Colleen needed to get out of town because she decided to jump in that fight between Jack and Vic, at Jack's urging, not Vic. Vic even told her dont' let Jack send her out, but she wanted to go up against Vic and got caught up.

And Patty didn't hurt Summer because of Vic, it was because she saw Phyl and jack having sex, yes he brought her to town, to get back at Jack for using him while he was ill, Jack took advantage of Vic while he was sick, that was a retiliation, jack started that battle.

They have all used and got over on people, I simply asked what did Vic do this particular time that would warrant Adam going after him yet again, try to find out the truth?

No matter how you spin this, Victor is not innocent in any thing. He's gone after others and has done his share of ish too. If anyone is going after him or as you like to coin it "retaliate" then Victor has given them plenty of reasons. He isn't innocent and he doesn't need a reason to do anything he does, he just does it because he's VN. He acts like he is God and he can and will do as he pleases, and that includes calling shots that he has no business doing. You're defending a man that is a villain, and you're ignoring everything he has done by excusing it and trying to reason why he does it. There is no reason good enough for going to the lengths he's gone to for revenge or getting even. Victor pulls out all the stops and damned who gets in the middle. If he had not brought Patty into town, there would be no reason for her to see Phyl and Jack kissing, hence, no peanut butter mishaps. If he didn't bring Patty back, then Colleen wouldn't be killed by her. Jack did use Coleen and I thought he was an idiot for doing it, I hated what he did but let's call it straight, let's not play with words here because it ALL went down because Victor brought the woman to town, for HIS purpose to be done. He didn't figure on how sick Patty was, she was USED by him, a woman as fragile in body and mind. He didn't care how he used her and discard her like she was trash. I don't care how you defend Victor, I don't care what excuses and good reasons you think you can give for his behavior, there is NONE that will justify what he has done. Jack and Adam are wrong, they have done their ish too, but you fail to realize that they aren't doing anything that Victor hasn't done and won't do too. All three of them have their faults, there isn't ONE among them that can lift up his hand and say he's better. They ALL SOB's and I don't play like I don't see what they are all capable of.

#100   2013/09/05 06:33PM
    YR2013

Quote Please_listen: So it doesn't matter how he finds out? By any means necessary, right?GMB When does Victor Newman play by the rules? Aren't you holding Adam at higher standards?

yeah, just like Adam felt bribing the doctor for information Chelsea is keeping from him. Vic didn't kill anyone, he hired a PI, something Adam KEEPS on hand, to find out what Adam was doing behind his back. Adam went and got those funds while he and Vic were working together and refused to tell him where he got them from. Vic had every right to know where the money was coming from funding his company.

All this could have been avoided if Adam would have just be upfront and honest, but of course he gets to scheme lie plot and plan and it's all gravy.

Adam is a chip off the old block so why wouldn't he try and bribe the doctor? He's his daddy's boy and the sooner some get that, the more this father/son duo will make sense and lesser the confusion.

Victor keeps a lot of things to himself, after all, he's a schemer and manipulator. He hires people to do his dirty work for him and turn peoples lives up side down, without regrets so he should understand why Adam isn't forth coming with him. Victor isn't exactly honest if you ask me, so again, like father, like son. Victor is looking into a mirror when he looks at Adam. Deal with it papa.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list