List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Worried about Cane

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Worried about Cane

Started by Evsmom at 2007/10/18 04:29PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 06:50AM, Views: 774, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/18 04:29PM
    Worried about Cane
    Evsmom

Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

Then again, he wouldn't have told her about it at all if he didn't want Joe to get caught.

He better not turn out to be a bad guy!

#2   2007/10/18 04:35PM
    Re: Worried about Cane
    Kimberly46

Quote Evsmom: Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

Then again, he wouldn't have told her about it at all if he didn't want Joe to get caught.

That was a great scene. Even better when Cane is with JT with Kay. JT is showing them the cracks in the wall. Cane really looks concerned though. I hope Cane is one of the good guys.

#3   2007/10/18 04:38PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote Evsmom: Cane sure doesn't want Grandma there when he confronts Joe Bodington, does he? I wonder if he's in on the kickback scheme?

That was a great scene. Even better when Cane is with JT with Kay. JT is showing them the cracks in the wall. Cane really looks concerned though. I hope Cane is one of the good guys.

Oh, Kimberly, I hope you're right! He is so believable as Kay's grandson and Jill's son...they interact so beautifully. I really hope he's not a fraud!

#4   2007/10/18 04:48PM
    Kimberly46

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kimberly46:

Oh, Kimberly, I hope you're right! He is so believable as Kay's grandson and Jill's son...they interact so beautifully. I really hope he's not a fraud!

I totally agree. I've never believed that Cane was playing Jill and Kay. I believe he is truly Jill's son. He even has some of her facial features if you ask me. The 3 of them share something special and you can feel it whenever you see Cane with Jill or Kay.

#5   2007/10/18 04:50PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kimberly46:

I totally agree. I've never believed that Cane was playing Jill and Kay. I believe he is truly Jill's son. He even has some of her facial features if you ask me. The 3 of them share something special and you can feel it whenever you see Cane with Jill or Kay.

Right...I think they're so believable because the act so comfortably around each other...great casting!

#6   2007/10/18 04:54PM
    Evsmom

I like watching all of them together too.
    I'd like it if Jill and Katherine would ask him more about his childhood and where he comes from. Where's he been? What's he done in his life? I'm sure if I was in that situation I would want to know everything!

#7   2007/10/18 04:59PM
    nexygirl

Quote Evsmom: I like watching all of them together too.
    I'd like it if Jill and Katherine would ask him more about his childhood and where he comes from. Where's he been? What's he done in his life? I'm sure if I was in that situation I would want to know everything!

I agrreee.

#8   2007/10/18 05:00PM
    bubble303

U know, that spoiler about Cane about not being Jill's son, I dont really believe it. Cane has being good to Jill and Cane and It would be pretty stupid if he wasn't family . He fits perfectly into that family and interacts really well with them. It would be ashamed if he turned out not to be Jill's son

#9   2007/10/18 08:00PM
    sarasecret007

It's true ya'll. Cane is a snake but, they may be able to turn him around since he is so likeable. Phyllis is trying to change her attitude around but in all honesty it will all come out. With Cane he could go either way with the writers.

Here's what I think is going to be for Cane. Cane realizes he is wrong for trying to get these two ladies money. But, as I remember, Cane didn't know he was Jill's long lost son. I thought that Jill was hiding it from him and Katherine was able to convince her to tell him the truth. Cane is going to try and pull a Amber. At first he was in it for the money but, then the ladies grew on him and he really got attached. Just like Amber did to him. It's all about what you do to people that ends up coming back home to you..

#10   2007/10/18 08:21PM
    kimyla

I noticed that look on Cane's face too when Katherine told him that she was going to Clear Springswith him. I wondered if that look was because he was up to no good and didn't want her around for fear that she would be on to him. Or maybe Cane thought she was on to him already. Perhaps he thought Katherine didn't truct him to handle it on his own and was offended. I really want to believe that Cane is a good guy. But his actions over the past few days have me wondering what's up with him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 08:23PM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list