List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Started by Shypupp at 2013/09/04 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:12AM, Views: 6825, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/05 12:05PM
    Re: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor
    Lolacat

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote JBosh:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's mirror image. She hasn't done all the despicable things he has, but like her ex, she is a master at self-preservation and is capable of some pretty shady deeds.

Chelsea hasn't really experienced Adam's dark side, and I'm curious how she'll deal with his fury. There will be a sleeping baby nearby so it won't be a shouting match, but I imagine it will be quite the menacing confrontation. Quiet Adam can be much scarier than screaming Adam. I think Chelsea is made of sterner stuff than most would credit her and I hope she holds her own. Guess we'll find out from tomorrow's Canadian. Until then I'm still Team Chelsea.

Chelsea is a mirror image of adam? On what planet? Chelsea is a very mentally weak woman, makes you wonder how she was able to con all these people in her life, and on top of that she falls in love with a guy as often as she gets pregnant! She's a joke and this pairing with dylan ruined her character, after her and dylan split it will be like déjà Vu, she'll fall in love with the next guy without even blinking, she's useless.Adam is a dynamic charcter and legacy, chelsea? What have she done get pregnant 3 times? Get married 2 times? She has no other stories I wish they won't allow the con to swallow up airtime much longer, it's sickening.

On what planet, you ask?

Why, the third rock from the sun.

Deceitful, scheming, self-preservation skills are tools widely used by Adam Newman and Chelsea Lawson. These purveyors of revenge are one of Genoa City's notorious pariahs. Who can forget those fun-filled days as Adam passed Faith off as Ashley's kid, and how about that doe-eyed little rascal playing house with Dylan. Nothing says, "Gotcha sucker" like a woman with a paternity lie and a bag of tricks.

Yesiree Bob, those devilish cats are two-peas in a pod and boy when the pot start to stir, they certainly know how to whip up a treat.

So come one, come all....ladies and gentlemen and join the pony-express to bad-sassery 'cause these two hellions are just dying to serve it up.

Thank you for playing and have a wonderful day!

Bwahaha... Best post in a long time..

#32   2013/09/05 12:08PM
    LJMOM812

Quote alanadz: I cannot wait for the reveal but I was surprised at the non reaction Adam had when he overhead Dylan talking about Connor's eyes.

Really? I thought his look was so intense with emotion that he had tears in his eyes.

#33   2013/09/06 08:34AM
    alanadz

Next week should be very good. Navery's wedding is suppose to happen next Friday too.

#34   2013/09/06 09:12AM
    valleycliffe

Quote alanadz: Next week should be very good. Navery's wedding is suppose to happen next Friday too.

SUPPOSED TO being the operative words...

LOL it will be FRIDAY THE 13th......

I think dylan will be the disruption..

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list