List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Started by Shypupp at 2013/09/04 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:12AM, Views: 6731, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/04 05:48PM
    Re: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor
    Georgia rain

Quote lilie:
    Quote Georgia rain:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote Georgia rain: Love Chelsea and Adam together and I can't wait for the baby secret to come out.. These two are going to knock it out of the ballpark.. Chadam!

well, I sure hope the writers don't go there because the CON ARTIST is not even fit to wipe the bottom of Adam's shoes .

the little twit is so insecure and dumb as a rock that it's not even funny. but of course just my opinion

Why so hateful Lilie, you have your favorites and I have mine.. I don't get nasty with you about your favorite Shadam.. Chadam has many fans and I am one of them, deal with it.

with all due respect, I was not being nasty at all, I was politely disagreeing on how we both feel about the character. merely expressing my opinions just like all the posters in here

but I'm sorry you took that way cause that was not the intent.

All is good lilie. thanks

#22   2013/09/04 07:57PM
    mswadel

Quote lilie: OMG Chelbore is ROTTEN like a bad seed

the CON has poor dylan thinking that the baby's blindness could possibly comes from his side of the family

the NERVE of that woman! My goodness, she wreak havoc wherever she goes.

I' m going to ENJOY with anticipation when Adam and Dylan finally wise up and kick the two timing, manipulator, self destructive con in the garbage along with the rest of the trash.

This character makes the female species look bad.

Why is this character so SELFISH DESTROYING everything that she touches.

what a HORRIBLE DESPICABLE character

victor please send that POOR EXCUSE for a human being in a slow boat to a deserted island where she cannot come in contact with any other being.

please keep the trash call Chelsbore away from my Adam.

If I hadn't seen the name of the person you are hating on I would have thought,by your description, that you were speaking about Sharon. lol

#23   2013/09/04 08:50PM
    alanadz

Quote mswadel:
    Quote lilie: OMG Chelbore is ROTTEN like a bad seed

the CON has poor dylan thinking that the baby's blindness could possibly comes from his side of the family

the NERVE of that woman! My goodness, she wreak havoc wherever she goes.

I' m going to ENJOY with anticipation when Adam and Dylan finally wise up and kick the two timing, manipulator, self destructive con in the garbage along with the rest of the trash.

This character makes the female species look bad.

Why is this character so SELFISH DESTROYING everything that she touches.

what a HORRIBLE DESPICABLE character

victor please send that POOR EXCUSE for a human being in a slow boat to a deserted island where she cannot come in contact with any other being.

please keep the trash call Chelsbore away from my Adam.

If I hadn't seen the name of the person you are hating on I would have thought,by your description, that you were speaking about Sharon. lol

Me too! lol

#24   2013/09/04 10:56PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is Adam's mirror image. She hasn't done all the despicable things he has, but like her ex, she is a master at self-preservation and is capable of some pretty shady deeds.

Chelsea hasn't really experienced Adam's dark side, and I'm curious how she'll deal with his fury. There will be a sleeping baby nearby so it won't be a shouting match, but I imagine it will be quite the menacing confrontation. Quiet Adam can be much scarier than screaming Adam. I think Chelsea is made of sterner stuff than most would credit her and I hope she holds her own. Guess we'll find out from tomorrow's Canadian. Until then I'm still Team Chelsea.

#25   2013/09/05 12:00AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's mirror image. She hasn't done all the despicable things he has, but like her ex, she is a master at self-preservation and is capable of some pretty shady deeds.

Chelsea hasn't really experienced Adam's dark side, and I'm curious how she'll deal with his fury. There will be a sleeping baby nearby so it won't be a shouting match, but I imagine it will be quite the menacing confrontation. Quiet Adam can be much scarier than screaming Adam. I think Chelsea is made of sterner stuff than most would credit her and I hope she holds her own. Guess we'll find out from tomorrow's Canadian. Until then I'm still Team Chelsea.

Dude, that was brilliant. I'm actually envious. I wish I came up with it myself. In fact, I'm going to copy/paste on a Chadam thread. I hope you don't mind...but seriously man, I wish I wrote that. Aurgh...I think I'm loosing my touch.

#26   2013/09/05 02:44AM
    JBosh

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's mirror image. She hasn't done all the despicable things he has, but like her ex, she is a master at self-preservation and is capable of some pretty shady deeds.

Chelsea is a mirror image of adam? On what planet? Chelsea is a very mentally weak woman, makes you wonder how she was able to con all these people in her life, and on top of that she falls in love with a guy as often as she gets pregnant! She's a joke and this pairing with dylan ruined her character, after her and dylan split it will be like déjà Vu, she'll fall in love with the next guy without even blinking, she's useless.Adam is a dynamic charcter and legacy, chelsea? What have she done get pregnant 3 times? Get married 2 times? She has no other stories I wish they won't allow the con to swallow up airtime much longer, it's sickening.

#27   2013/09/05 03:22AM
    Chuckyducky

Quote JBosh:

Chelsea is a mirror image of adam? On what planet? Chelsea is a very mentally weak woman, makes you wonder how she was able to con all these people in her life, and on top of that she falls in love with a guy as often as she gets pregnant! She's a joke and this pairing with dylan ruined her character, after her and dylan split it will be like déjà Vu, she'll fall in love with the next guy without even blinking, she's useless.Adam is a dynamic charcter and legacy, chelsea? What have she done get pregnant 3 times? Get married 2 times? She has no other stories I wish they won't allow the con to swallow up airtime much longer, it's sickening.

On what planet, you ask?

Why, the third rock from the sun.

Deceitful, scheming, self-preservation skills are tools widely used by Adam Newman and Chelsea Lawson. These purveyors of revenge are one of Genoa City's notorious pariahs. Who can forget those fun-filled days as Adam passed Faith off as Ashley's kid, and how about that doe-eyed little rascal playing house with Dylan. Nothing says, "Gotcha sucker" like a woman with a paternity lie and a bag of tricks.

Yesiree Bob, those devilish cats are two-peas in a pod and boy when the pot start to stir, they certainly know how to whip up a treat.

So come one, come all....ladies and gentlemen and join the pony-express to bad-sassery 'cause these two hellions are just dying to serve it up.

Thank you for playing and have a wonderful day!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 03:27AM
    #28   2013/09/05 06:48AM
    Bresean

Quote Georgia rain: Love Chelsea and Adam together and I can't wait for the baby secret to come out.. These two are going to knock it out of the ballpark.. Chadam!

ITA, I love them too.

#29   2013/09/05 08:28AM
    alanadz

I am impatient! I cannot wait to see the look on Adam's face!

#30   2013/09/05 11:54AM
    alanadz

I cannot wait for the reveal but I was surprised at the non reaction Adam had when he overhead Dylan talking about Connor's eyes.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list