List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor

Started by Shypupp at 2013/09/04 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/06 09:12AM, Views: 6758, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/04 03:54PM
    Re: SPOILER!! - NE - Adam - Chelsea - Connor
    Ari1

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam: There was a time when Chadam feud was interesting. But now it's overkill and boring. Maybe am the only one who just doesn't care. Adam and Chelsea can co-parent no drama needed. When will the writers finish this s/l and move on. The back and forth with Chadam and Chylan is not interesting and just need to wrap up. Loved Adam but this almost 1 year of the same thing with Chadam.

To me, the Chadam story is just getting started. I can't wait. Victor/Jack/ Adam fued is entertaining but talk about overkill.

If Chadam is getting started then poor Adam. Because since MAB left the new team have being unable to write for them. First Sharon and now Dylan because angst seem to be all they can do with Chadam. It was fun at first but now it's overkill because there is no balance. Even if they keep them together 3 months with passion,love and then angst that's entertainment. But now it's constant angst mostly I ff Adam with Chelsea. I just can't with Chadam anymore. There getting to be more toxic than Shadam.

I thought the writing was good for Chadam up until the break up. Both MM and MCE got Emmy nods for their scenes together. Since they broke up the writing has been bad for both. They haven't been a couple since January. The story with them apart has sucked IMO. Putting her with Dylan was stupid as was Adam's fling with Sharon. But it was all building up to this. Now their story is just getting started. I see a lot of potential for them as a couple, but it all depends on the writing.

#12   2013/09/04 04:06PM
    lilie

Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam: There was a time when Chadam feud was interesting. But now it's overkill and boring. Maybe am the only one who just doesn't care. Adam and Chelsea can co-parent no drama needed. When will the writers finish this s/l and move on. The back and forth with Chadam and Chylan is not interesting and just need to wrap up. Loved Adam but this almost 1 year of the same thing with Chadam.

To me, the Chadam story is just getting started. I can't wait. Victor/Jack/ Adam fued is entertaining but talk about overkill.

If Chadam is getting started then poor Adam. Because since MAB left the new team have being unable to write for them. First Sharon and now Dylan because angst seem to be all they can do with Chadam. It was fun at first but now it's overkill because there is no balance. Even if they keep them together 3 months with passion,love and then angst that's entertainment. But now it's constant angst mostly I ff Adam with Chelsea. I just can't with Chadam anymore. There getting to be more toxic than Shadam.

I thought the writing was good for Chadam up until the break up. Both MM and MCE got Emmy nods for their scenes together. Since they broke up the writing has been bad for both. They haven't been a couple since January. The story with them apart has sucked IMO. Putting her with Dylan was stupid as was Adam's fling with Sharon. But it was all building up to this. Now their story is just getting started. I see a lot of potential for them as a couple, but it all depends on the writing.

I respectfully disagree. The WORST mistake that the writers ever did was put that good for nothing character with my poor adam

#13   2013/09/04 04:17PM
    Chalen

Quote lilie:
    Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Ari1:

I could not agree with you more. Chadam is boring, Chelsea is much better with Dylan and hopefully he will understand why she lied to him and they can stay together.

I respectfully disagree. The WORST mistake that the writers ever did was put that good for nothing character with my poor adam

#14   2013/09/04 04:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie: OMG Chelbore is ROTTEN like a bad seed

the CON has poor dylan thinking that the baby's blindness could possibly comes from his side of the family

the NERVE of that woman! My goodness, she wreak havoc wherever she goes.

I' m going to ENJOY with anticipation when Adam and Dylan finally wise up and kick the two timing, manipulator, self destructive con in the garbage along with the rest of the trash.

This character makes the female species look bad.

Why is this character so SELFISH DESTROYING everything that she touches.

what a HORRIBLE DESPICABLE character

victor please send that POOR EXCUSE for a human being in a slow boat to a deserted island where she cannot come in contact with any other being.

please keep the trash call Chelsbore away from my Adam.

Well since Adam quite willingly made a baby with his then wife, I don't see Adam outside her orbit for quite some time. They might be fighting, amicably co-parenting or together but Adam and Chelsea are permanent fixtures in each other's lives for as long as the characters are on the show.

Adam knew who Chelsea was when he knocked her up; he knew she was running a scam the day he handed her the divorce papers and has accused her multiple times of lying about Connor. Since he himself lied to her multiple times during their marriage and is currently stabbing his father in the back (you know the person that he chose over his own wife), I can't say that he should be shocked.

#15   2013/09/04 04:20PM
    gardengal

Quote Ari1:
    Quote ladycam:
    Quote Ari1:

Its called propping Dylan. The Chadam baby is and probably will be about poor Dylan and his PTSD.

#16   2013/09/04 04:20PM
    Georgia rain

Love Chelsea and Adam together and I can't wait for the baby secret to come out.. These two are going to knock it out of the ballpark.. Chadam!

#17   2013/09/04 05:29PM
    lilie

Quote Georgia rain: Love Chelsea and Adam together and I can't wait for the baby secret to come out.. These two are going to knock it out of the ballpark.. Chadam!

well, I sure hope the writers don't go there because the CON ARTIST is not even fit to wipe the bottom of Adam's shoes .

the little twit is so insecure and dumb as a rock that it's not even funny. but of course just my opinion

#18   2013/09/04 05:34PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie: OMG Chelbore is ROTTEN like a bad seed

the CON has poor dylan thinking that the baby's blindness could possibly comes from his side of the family

the NERVE of that woman! My goodness, she wreak havoc wherever she goes.

I' m going to ENJOY with anticipation when Adam and Dylan finally wise up and kick the two timing, manipulator, self destructive con in the garbage along with the rest of the trash.

This character makes the female species look bad.

Why is this character so SELFISH DESTROYING everything that she touches.

what a HORRIBLE DESPICABLE character

victor please send that POOR EXCUSE for a human being in a slow boat to a deserted island where she cannot come in contact with any other being.

please keep the trash call Chelsbore away from my Adam.

Well since Adam quite willingly made a baby with his then wife, I don't see Adam outside her orbit for quite some time. They might be fighting, amicably co-parenting or together but Adam and Chelsea are permanent fixtures in each other's lives for as long as the characters are on the show.

Adam knew who Chelsea was when he knocked her up; he knew she was running a scam the day he handed her the divorce papers and has accused her multiple times of lying about Connor. Since he himself lied to her multiple times during their marriage and is currently stabbing his father in the back (you know the person that he chose over his own wife), I can't say that he should be shocked.

well, it is unfortunate sadly enough that the writers would even consider leave this vile character with adam.

all she's going to do is bring him down just like she tries to bring poor billy down (thank God it did not work)

and now she's move on to her next victim, poor gullible dylan

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 05:36PM
    #19   2013/09/04 05:39PM
    Georgia rain

Quote lilie:
    Quote Georgia rain: Love Chelsea and Adam together and I can't wait for the baby secret to come out.. These two are going to knock it out of the ballpark.. Chadam!

well, I sure hope the writers don't go there because the CON ARTIST is not even fit to wipe the bottom of Adam's shoes .

the little twit is so insecure and dumb as a rock that it's not even funny. but of course just my opinion

Why so hateful Lilie, you have your favorites and I have mine.. I don't get nasty with you about your favorite Shadam.. Chadam has many fans and I am one of them, deal with it.

#20   2013/09/04 05:45PM
    lilie

Quote Georgia rain:
    Quote lilie:

Why so hateful Lilie, you have your favorites and I have mine.. I don't get nasty with you about your favorite Shadam.. Chadam has many fans and I am one of them, deal with it.

with all due respect, I was not being nasty at all, I was politely disagreeing on how we both feel about the character. merely expressing my opinions just like all the posters in here

but I'm sorry you took that way cause that was not the intent.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list