List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Started by matula at 2013/09/04 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/26 11:25AM, Views: 19656, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/06 04:10AM
    Re: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!
    FL senior fan

I don't understand why we need a return of Mac.
    Kathrine gone, and Brock not even on the show.
    Will it involve Billy somehow again???

#32   2013/09/06 04:19AM
    hopey pix

Just google her name,I just did!Now I remember her and the other girl after her!They don't last long!!Mac isn't popular!!

#33   2013/09/06 04:57AM
    Savoy

I preferred Ashley Bashioum in the role of Mac, if the character is going to have any longevity on the show.

#34   2013/09/07 05:12PM
    Embrace

I liked Rachel Kimsey as Mac the best. She had great chemistry with Billy. Would love for them to reconnect. Tired of Villy. Victoria has begun to bore me now.

#35   2013/09/07 08:17PM
    fairland

Quote mahina:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote calliope: Mac is okay but really it is JT I want back.

To do what? To be paired with whom on canvas? There are already way too many men...I don't see anyone that has been on canvas long enough that they could put him with that I would care enough about...Chloe maybe? They couuld pair her with several people already on canvas (Chavez, Devon, Noah, etc.) I just don't see a need for him.

JT has better chances than the guys mentioned above. Jmho

Jt will be a nice touch to come back on the show to be with chloe. There are many men who can be paired up with for chloe's character for sure besides kevin he is out of the picture even for me. THere is chloe that JT could be paired with who has been on the show long enough like chloe for right now. I would love to see more Hunter KIng on the show than I would have picked Summer for JT.

#36   2013/09/08 04:18AM
    Blue 501

Quote hopey pix: Just google her name,I just did!Now I remember her and the other girl after her!They don't last long!!Mac isn't popular!!

I have always loved the character of Mack. She tries to do the right thing, which is kind of unusual among the denizens of Genoa City.

#37   2013/09/08 04:20AM
    Blue 501

I cannot see JT being into Chloe after being with MacKenzie, but you never know.

#38   2013/09/09 12:55PM
    alanadz

I wonder if Mac will have role in the running of CI?

#39   2013/11/22 10:20PM
    mickeydee

Quote matula: Darrin Brooks (B&B's Wyatt) mentioned in his recent SID interview that his girlfriend, Kelly Kruger, was asked to return to Y&R to reprise the role of Mackenzie Browning (Katherine Chancellor's grand-daughter).

Darrin is excited that he & Kelly will be working close to each other since B&B and Y&R are both CBS soaps.

Wow! Very interesting! JFP contacted Kelly Kruger in September. Now it all makes sense!

That's around the same time Billy Miller quit and JFP put out the casting notice for Billy's recast.

Billy & Mac reunion in the works!

#40   2013/11/22 10:31PM
    atxbibi

Ashley was the best Mac.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list