List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Started by matula at 2013/09/04 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/26 11:25AM, Views: 19668, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/04 07:03PM
    Re: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!
    ajsp35801

I am almost 99% positive that she is returning alone. That was what the personal problems were about...and I am almost positive she is returning to be paired with either Adam (who will be after Chancellor but will probably fall head over hills because doesn't everyone fall for Mac)...or the outlived his use Caneleb Ashbykinson (who will also be trying to solidify his place at Chancellor)...I doubt if they are bringing her back for Billy...I just hope that Devon gets to interact with her alot...if they must have him interfering in a relatives life, I would rather it be her than Lily...because the lily angle is overplayed and tired.

#12   2013/09/04 07:07PM
    calliope

Mac is okay but really it is JT I want back.

#13   2013/09/04 07:11PM
    ajsp35801

Quote calliope: Mac is okay but really it is JT I want back.

To do what? To be paired with whom on canvas? There are already way too many men...I don't see anyone that has been on canvas long enough that they could put him with that I would care enough about...Chloe maybe? They couuld pair her with several people already on canvas (Chavez, Devon, Noah, etc.) I just don't see a need for him.

#14   2013/09/04 07:17PM
    trixie60

I agree. The actress I remember but she was just ok as Mac. Unless she has a good story line or her acting is better than it was before, I don't care either way.

#15   2013/09/04 07:20PM
    calliope

Quote ajsp35801:

To do what? To be paired with whom on canvas? There are already way too many men...I don't see anyone that has been on canvas long enough that they could put him with that I would care enough about...Chloe maybe? They couuld pair her with several people already on canvas (Chavez, Devon, Noah, etc.) I just don't see a need for him.

How about just because I like him? Why does he have to be paired with anyone?

#16   2013/09/04 07:42PM
    djpp

I like the original MacKenzie the best, but I believe all the girls have portrayed Mac well. I feel it would have been most appropriate to have her at her grandmother's service since her and Katherine were so close. And it would have been nice to see her and Brock together. We didn't get to see enough of him, and he had his daughter had a nice relationship.

#17   2013/09/04 07:56PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote matula: Mackenzie Browning portrayed by:

Ashley Bashioum (1999–2002, 2004–05)
    Kelly Kruger (2002–03)
    Rachel Kimsey (2005–06)
    Clementine Ford (2009–10)

I was a Mack fan at the beginning, but became so annoyed with her character by the time she left.

I thought Rachel Kimsey made the most likable Mack and she was my favorite Mack.

#18   2013/09/04 07:57PM
    Beckmen

No that is not really what he said. He said KK had been contacted by YR to maybe come back for some appearances. Did not sound long term at all.

We know Thad was contacted too. The writer Brett confirmed this on Twitter. But Thad had a scheduling conflict. This was to bring Reed back to GC.

So this means likely JT & Mac are coming back together briefly to bring Reed back.

Darrin's wouldn't have permission to making a casting accouncement like that before the show would.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 08:00PM
    #19   2013/09/04 08:16PM
    Blue 501

I will take whoever they give us as MacKenzie. I just like the character. She is so much nicer & more idealistic than most of the Y&R characters.

#20   2013/09/04 08:55PM
    mahina

I like Mac. Only the first 3. Not the last actress CF. Yes bring Mac and JT back to GC. It would be great to finally see Reed and his little brother.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list