List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!

Started by matula at 2013/09/04 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/26 11:25AM, Views: 19171, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/04 12:06PM
    New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!
    matula

Darrin Brooks (B&B's Wyatt) mentioned in his recent SID interview that his girlfriend, Kelly Kruger, was asked to return to Y&R to reprise the role of Mackenzie Browning (Katherine Chancellor's grand-daughter).

Darrin is excited that he & Kelly will be working close to each other since B&B and Y&R are both CBS soaps.

#2   2013/09/04 12:08PM
    Re: New Cast! Kelly Kruger returning as Mackenzie!
    matula

Kelly Kruger played Mackenzie Browning #2 from 2002 ~ 2003.

#3   2013/09/04 12:09PM
    matula

Mackenzie Browning portrayed by:

Ashley Bashioum (1999–2002, 2004–05)
    Kelly Kruger (2002–03)
    Rachel Kimsey (2005–06)
    Clementine Ford (2009–10)

#4   2013/09/04 12:11PM
    flygirl1969

Meh..... She's my least favorite Mac. I feel the cast I already quote bloated but I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Wonder if JT is back too.

#5   2013/09/04 12:23PM
    Lizzytish

Rachel Kimsey was my fave MAC. Like Clementine too.

It's about time they decided what was going on with Mac and JT -- all that cloak and dagger about them sending Reed to live with Victoria was so long ago -- I thought they changed their minds.

Hope Thad Luckinbill isn't returning as JT == I love that guy and wish much more for him than this dumb show.

#6   2013/09/04 12:40PM
    ski lady

I'm glad Mac is coming back. I always loved her, from the first one to the last one (CF). I still want her with Billy! LOL No, I'm fine with Villy, but I agree with the above poster about the cloak and dagger stuff. Crazy that Mac didn't come to her grandmother's service.

#7   2013/09/04 12:51PM
    hannnah

Ashley Bashioum, the original Mac, was my favorite, but I heard she is in medical school now.

#8   2013/09/04 03:03PM
    robbyjeans

Quote matula: Darrin Brooks (B&B's Wyatt) mentioned in his recent SID interview that his girlfriend, Kelly Kruger, was asked to return to Y&R to reprise the role of Mackenzie Browning (Katherine Chancellor's grand-daughter).

Darrin is excited that he & Kelly will be working close to each other since B&B and Y&R are both CBS soaps.

She's pretty!

#9   2013/09/04 04:31PM
    myfavs100

Quote hannnah: Ashley Bashioum, the original Mac, was my favorite, but I heard she is in medical school now.

IIRC, her father is a doctor. I remember something about her being torn between acting and show business. If memory serves, her father had her follow him around to get more exposure to medicine to help her make up her mind.

#10   2013/09/04 04:43PM
    bukopandan

Cool. This is the kind of added cast member I don't mind. It'll be great to see Mac again. This one and Ashley B.'s are my favorites. Two of the Macs were more girlish and street savvy while two seemed more serious and more like moms to me when still so young. I'm glad this one's coming back. I think she actually is more of an in-between one. It'll be interesting, too, to see a now more grown-up Mac now that she actually is older and has been a mother.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list