List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Needs Phyllis! Adam is Great But .....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Needs Phyllis! Adam is Great But .....

Started by alanadz at 2013/09/04 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 06:59PM, Views: 1864, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/04 07:56AM
    Y&R Needs Phyllis! Adam is Great But .....
    alanadz

he can't carry the drama alone. Whether you loved her or loved to hate her, Phyllis could bring the drama and angst! Adam is great, but he can't be expected to fill the void left by Phyllis!

This show needs another Phyllis like character!

#2   2013/09/04 10:44AM
    Re: Y&R Needs Phyllis! Adam is Great But .....
    alanadz

I miss Phyllis! There is no one on canvas who can take her place.

#3   2013/09/04 02:08PM
    angelwings249

The show is really boring without Phyllis. I wish MS would change her mind and come back to the show. I like Adam but he has been toned down under this writing team so that is all the more reason we need Phyllis back. Besides, I want to see IF Sharon skates on yet another of her misdeeds and if Phyllis comes back there will be no excuse for Sharon.

#4   2013/09/04 03:31PM
    alanadz

Quote angelwings249: The show is really boring without Phyllis. I wish MS would change her mind and come back to the show. I like Adam but he has been toned down under this writing team so that is all the more reason we need Phyllis back. Besides, I want to see IF Sharon skates on yet another of her misdeeds and if Phyllis comes back there will be no excuse for Sharon.

I know MS isn't coming back and I LOVE her new web series, but I miss Phyllis!!

#5   2013/09/04 03:47PM
    Charlie Big

I loved the character and the actress that played Phyllis but I have to say that now is the time for her to come back. There is always that one main character on the show that carry's those other weaker characters. It can be exhausting and it covers for the weaker characters. I think that without Phyllis right now, it is important to see how the weaker characters will do, without the props. I just don't think that it is time for Phyllis to come back just yet.

#6   2013/09/04 03:48PM
    lilie

Quote alanadz: he can't carry the drama alone. Whether you loved her or loved to hate her, Phyllis could bring the drama and angst! Adam is great, but he can't be expected to fill the void left by Phyllis!

ITA, I LOVE Adam but I do miss Phyllis a lot

#7   2013/09/04 03:50PM
    ladycam

The show have a lot of talents but the writers don't know how to use them. That's the problem her coming back means nothing if they won't know how to write for her character.

#8   2013/09/04 03:53PM
    bukopandan

Quote alanadz: he can't carry the drama alone. Whether you loved her or loved to hate her, Phyllis could bring the drama and angst! Adam is great, but he can't be expected to fill the void left by Phyllis!

I can handle the -"like" part of this! But I'm glad Phyl is gone. As much as I'd have loved seeing her miserable because of the romantic spontaneity of the wedding, one blessed by Katherine, and at Danny's expression and Navery's happiness and wedding talk, I was thrilled not to have to endure her as a person at that gathering.

#9   2013/09/04 06:35PM
    Coastal1

I agree ~ I miss MS as Phyllis!! She's the only thing that could compensate for the bad writing this year, so I stayed with it because of her!!! And I also agree that Adam is great, but he can't carry the show.

Only Michelle Stafford as Phyllis is good enough to carry Y&R through it's terrible writing and keep this soap alive. I'm haven't watched it since MS left. I just check in here to see if there's any news about Michelle's Phyllis (and any hope for her return~!)

#10   2013/09/04 06:43PM
    pgl35

I want MS to come back so badly! No one else but Michelle can carry it off though. I only want Phyllis if Michelle plays the part. Even with the worst of writing , MS pulls it off and makes it interesting and exciting. Thats what a great actress does. I am loving the Stafford Project , so if she does come back I hope she still does her show.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list