List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2145, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2007/10/18 11:36PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    Eppy

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote Evsmom: So who thinks VR will come back as Dru?

I don't think she'll come back. Another been there done that storyline is too much for me to take.
    I agree - the only plausible way it could be explained if she returned was another amnesia storyline, or severe injury that was being treated and she wasn't capable of taking care of herself. Kind of like a Nick combo....two very tired SL's/

#52   2007/10/19 05:16AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote granny45:
    Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

I'm going to love to see the crow that people eat when Sharon doesn't get arrested for an ACCIDENT now blackmail was on purpose DRU IS NOT going to hate Sharon. In fact she will hate Phyllis even more. And i bet she is on a rampage against Phyllis when she comes back.

#53   2007/10/19 05:19AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote sharonfriend:
    Quote nexygirl:
    Quote starrlight:
    Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.

Really, who do not like her? And her face is beautiful unlike some others we know.

ITA! They know it. Whether they want to admitt it or not.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list