List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2181, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/10/18 06:31PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    BabygirlAH

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Huh!

#42   2007/10/18 06:32PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

Why! Sharon didn't do anything to Dru.

#43   2007/10/18 06:37PM
    Eppy

[quote]Quote nexygirl: [quote]Quote starrlight: [quote]Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.[/quote

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip![/quote]

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.[/quote]I like her - thousands and thousands of her fans like her; her son likes her,Jack likes her, Victor likes her, Neil likes her, Daniel likes her, Brad likes her, Katherine likes her, Nick likes her, Gina likes her, Paul likes her. Good reason to incarcerate someone

#44   2007/10/18 06:37PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Armani Queen: why does everyone in here diss sharon.. shes the prettiest one on the show.. and she is INNOCENT..she dusnt have to pretend.. what really does she do wrong? and drew wus her best friend.. so why would she have jus pulled her down.. like thats ridiculous..

I know. I try to stay away from these type of threads, but sometimes I have to shake my head. I Love Sharon, but I still like Phyllis.

#45   2007/10/18 06:38PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Evsmom: So who thinks VR will come back as Dru?

I don't think she'll come back. Another been there done that storyline is too much for me to take.

#46   2007/10/18 07:20PM
    gommie

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Oh don't be silly-that's not what happened-on second thought if you look at the way the rest of the storylines are running-it doesn't matter how it went down, if tptb want to change the events, they can and will-they are experts in that area.....Dru loved Sharon and vice versa-THAT IS THE REALITY OF that storyline..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 07:22PM
    #47   2007/10/18 07:24PM
    sarasecret007

Not to be sarcastic but, I'm glad you took the time to read it and tell us unstead of saying you saw the magazine and left it assuming that she was coming back. Someone posted on here that she was coming back and said they saw it in the Mag. rack and didnt get a chance to read it. LOL!

#48   2007/10/18 07:45PM
    Eppy

We can't forget also, that Sharon went over that cliff. She grabbed ahold of the edge in order to avoid the fall that Dru took.

#49   2007/10/18 08:38PM
    sarasecret007

Even if Dru were to come back, How would she be able to survive in the wilderness until next year?LOL!

#50   2007/10/18 08:44PM
    Evsmom

Quote sarasecret007: Even if Dru were to come back, How would she be able to survive in the wilderness until next year?LOL!

Maybe she's been using that big ol' hat for a fish net!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list