List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2249, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/18 05:07PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    nexygirl

Quote StaceyT: I sure dont know But the possiblilities are endless lmao

haha yea lol well just have to wait and see
    that'd be sad though

#32   2007/10/18 05:10PM
    StaceyT

Quote nexygirl: No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

You know just because you dislike Sharon, there is no reason to blame her for Drus death, even if she accidently grabbed on to her it was a natural reaction I dont blame Phyllis, I think she has some fault with it, she shouldnt have been playing with Sharon, and concentrating on her job and professionality. But I dont think she meant for anyone to get hurt And Sharon is my girl, but I dont think we should blame characters unjustly JMHO!

To each their own ;)

#33   2007/10/18 05:13PM
    nexygirl

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote nexygirl: No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

You know just because you dislike Sharon, there is no reason to blame her for Drus death, even if she accidently grabbed on to her it was a natural reaction I dont blame Phyllis, I think she has some fault with it, she shouldnt have been playing with Sharon, and concentrating on her job and professionality. But I dont think she meant for anyone to get hurt And Sharon is my girl, but I dont think we should blame characters unjustly JMHO!

To each their own ;)

im a phick fan but i wasnt blaming sharon i just said there coudlve been a chance were she tagged dru along the cliff like i said who knows and i dont blame anyone but sharon shouldnt have slept with brad in the first place none of this wouldve happened and she thought she coudlve kept it form jack and she wants jack to be honest with her well he doesnt have to lol but yea theres alot of things i want to say about sharon but i jsut dont wanna get started i really like phyllis.

#34   2007/10/18 05:18PM
    sharonfriend

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote StaceyT:

To each their own ;)

im a phick fan but i wasnt blaming sharon i just said there coudlve been a chance were she tagged dru along the cliff like i said who knows and i dont blame anyone but sharon shouldnt have slept with brad in the first place none of this wouldve happened and she thought she coudlve kept it form jack and she wants jack to be honest with her well he doesnt have to lol but yea theres alot of things i want to say about sharon but i jsut dont wanna get started i really like phyllis.

Get started, all you can do is make up lies anyway and call her names only you Phick fans can see.

#35   2007/10/18 05:19PM
    Armani Queen

i so think that victoria should come backk.. her attitude was awsome while she wus on the show girlz basically cowered everytime drew walked by..i love her and i wus devastated once she wus GONE..i love her

#36   2007/10/18 05:19PM
    StaceyT

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote StaceyT:

To each their own ;)

I know you are a diehard Phyllis fan, and I can respect that. I am a diehard Sharon fan, and I dont hate Phyllis. I just see her differently I guess
    You said Sharon shouldnt have slept with Brad, well do you think it was right for Phyllis to have slept with Nick? No wrongs justify another wrong, but the blame for the whole mess lays evenly between Nick and Phyllis, they are the ones that committed adultry. And it was a chain reaction of downfall after, wouldnt you agree. Nick really is mostly to blame, he is the one that crapped on his vows and broke trust and things spiraled out of control after.
    I just love Sharon and Nick, but if Nick doesnt change his ways, and Sharon hasnt learned that whats good for the goose isnt good for the gander, then I dont want them together, to do this mess all over again. But I can hope that the writers will make these characters see what they lost and if they are lucky enough to get a second chance at their marriage they will cherish it and not make the same mistakes........... what a hopeless sentimental fool I am lol but thats really how I see it.

#37   2007/10/18 05:22PM
    Armani Queen

why does everyone in here diss sharon.. shes the prettiest one on the show.. and she is INNOCENT..she dusnt have to pretend.. what really does she do wrong? and drew wus her best friend.. so why would she have jus pulled her down.. like thats ridiculous..

#38   2007/10/18 05:53PM
    kitten2007

Everyone Asumes Dru Died No Body was Found Maybe she in a Cave And cant remember anything Like Nick was in the Woods when the Jet went down and lost 2 yrs of his Life.. he cant rememeber..I say Dru is Living In Another City ..But who will be the 1st 2 Spot her from Afar Maybe she back on the Streets where she started from ?? I always Liked Dru She always said what was on her Mind Like it or Not!!

#39   2007/10/18 06:21PM
    Eppy

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote StaceyT:

To each their own ;)

All I know is that noone is innocent of poor judgment or bad decisions. I'd hate to think that someone would blackmail me and then turn around and blame me for their extortion attempt because I did something wrong. Who is innocent or pure in their life? But, fortunately, most of us don't have to deal the the Phyllis's of the world (who herself is not Miss never-did-anything-wrong)- heaven forbid!!!

#40   2007/10/18 06:29PM
    Evsmom

So who thinks VR will come back as Dru?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list