List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2147, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/18 04:54PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    southerngirl306

This news has made my day!!! Knowing that she's considering it the best news ever and I will gladly wait for her return next year!!!!

Y&R needs Dru desperately!!!!

#22   2007/10/18 04:55PM
    nexygirl

Quote starrlight:
    Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.

#23   2007/10/18 04:59PM
    sharonfriend

Quote granny45: I hope they do not revive the character "Dru" with or without Victoria Rowell. I did not like the character at all - to "over the top" for my taste. I did however like the character of Dru's sister - Dr. Olivia - with they would bring her back.

Phyllis it over the top and you like her.

Edited... Please review the guidelines for posting!Thanks PLC

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 06:55PM
    #24   2007/10/18 04:59PM
    StaceyT

There are several fans that want to look at Sharons beautiful face And I cant wait for Dru to come back and see who she turns on, think it will be Sharon ~ I'm afraid NOT, lmao Red will be in for it, so if she does get out of jail, she will be going right back Dru owes her (from the paternity with Lily) and believe me she will use what happened to her to get even once and for all with Phyllis Bring on Dru

#25   2007/10/18 05:01PM
    nexygirl

Quote StaceyT: There are several fans that want to look at Sharons beautiful face And I cant wait for Dru to come back and see who she turns on, think it will be Sharon ~ I'm afraid NOT, lmao Red will be in for it, so if she does get out of jail, she will be going right back Dru owes her (from the paternity with Lily) and believe me she will use what happened to her to get even once and for all with Phyllis Bring on Dru

maybe ...what if jack and sharon both end up in jail together wow what a s/l

#26   2007/10/18 05:04PM
    StaceyT

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote StaceyT: There are several fans that want to look at Sharons beautiful face And I cant wait for Dru to come back and see who she turns on, think it will be Sharon ~ I'm afraid NOT, lmao Red will be in for it, so if she does get out of jail, she will be going right back Dru owes her (from the paternity with Lily) and believe me she will use what happened to her to get even once and for all with Phyllis Bring on Dru

What if? Thats the million dollar question isnt it lmao

#27   2007/10/18 05:04PM
    nexygirl

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote nexygirl:

What if? Thats the million dollar question isnt it lmao

maybe who knows lol

#28   2007/10/18 05:06PM
    nexygirl

No one knows for sure how dru died but theres a chance maybe sharon just pulled her either way it coudlve been both phyllis and sharons fault, sharon may act innocent on her pretty face but inside who knows.

#29   2007/10/18 05:06PM
    StaceyT

I sure dont know But the possiblilities are endless lmao

#30   2007/10/18 05:06PM
    sharonfriend

Quote nexygirl:
    Quote starrlight:
    Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

i agree that phyllis has done mistakes and she didnt mean it but she isnt a murder jsut to let you know there and i think sharon does need to go behind bars no one likes her and no one wants to look at her face.

Really, who do not like her? And her face is beautiful unlike some others we know.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list