List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2236, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 02:42PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    ILuvNY

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Dang guy you be trippin all day.

Aint buying the bait.

You know, KIR, it's the same crap every day; pick a thread, any thread, doesn't matter what the topic, and turn it into a Sharon bashing thread!
    It's getting impossible to have a healthy discussion or debate about anything else! This is about DRU!

#12   2007/10/18 02:45PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Aint buying the bait.

'guy'? thought that was a female

#13   2007/10/18 02:48PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Aint buying the bait.

You know, KIR, it's the same crap every day; pick a thread, any thread, doesn't matter what the topic, and turn it into a Sharon bashing thread!
    It's getting impossible to have a healthy discussion or debate about anything else! This is about DRU!

haterz alwayz taking a nice thread and turning it into a 'Letz come in here & bash Sharon sum more' .....

.....HELLO theres a place for u all to go now....so scoot along i think itz sumwhere on page 99 or 100 LMAO

#14   2007/10/18 02:49PM
    bubble303

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Aint buying the bait.

haterz alwayz taking a nice thread and turning it into a 'Letz come in here & bash Sharon sum more' .....

.....HELLO theres a place for u all to go now....so scoot along i think itz sumwhere on page 99 or 100 LMAO

Lol...

#15   2007/10/18 03:01PM
    Eppy

Quote granny45: I hope they do not revive the character "Dru" with or without Victoria Rowell. I did not like the character at all - to "over the top" for my taste. I did however like the character of Dru's sister - Dr. Olivia - with they would bring her back.
    The only way I would want to see Dru come back is if she'd simmer down a little bit and use her head before engaging mouth. That woman was literally bouncing off the walls and not because David Chow had anything to do with her going off the deep end - she was needing a good vacation long before he came to GC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 03:20PM
    #16   2007/10/18 03:07PM
    Eppy

So, we KNOW you hate Sharon and must make up stories about her, blah, blah, blah, hate, hate, hate. Take your hate and go convince somebody else who hasn't heard it over and over again. You constant mantra gets very tiresome - you're free to offer your opinion, so we are free to want to post in a thread that has nothing to do with her.

#17   2007/10/18 04:46PM
    starrlight

What?????????????? I am lost! Who kill whom? Somebody, please help me with this post!!!

#18   2007/10/18 04:48PM
    ILuvNY

Quote starrlight:

What?????????????? I am lost! Who kill whom? Somebody, please help me with this post!!!

Starrlight, it's fantasy about a fictitious story! Sharon didn't kill Dru...it's just what some would like to see happen!

#19   2007/10/18 04:49PM
    nexygirl

Quote LJMama: Well while I was in CVS I saw the Dru may be coming back to Y&R. there is nothing confirmed that she is coming back, but for right now she is not coming back. Maybe next year after she finishes her tour, she said that she was considering it. So Dru may be back after all fans!

I hope she does come back.

Maybe the s/l will go something like this. Neil will propose to Karen, and Dru will return with amnesia or something. So Neil will be torn between two women. hmmmm......

yeah she is i read about that in the spoilers book.

#20   2007/10/18 04:50PM
    starrlight

Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

What? Again. Phyllis' fan need help! Phyllis is a murder, kidnapper, blackmailer and is behind bar! Not Sharon. Pa lezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, get a grip!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list