List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victoria Rowell may come back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victoria Rowell may come back!

Started by LJMama at 2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 05:19AM, Views: 2135, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/18 01:18PM
    Victoria Rowell may come back!
    LJMama

Well while I was in CVS I saw the Dru may be coming back to Y&R. there is nothing confirmed that she is coming back, but for right now she is not coming back. Maybe next year after she finishes her tour, she said that she was considering it. So Dru may be back after all fans!

I hope she does come back.

Maybe the s/l will go something like this. Neil will propose to Karen, and Dru will return with amnesia or something. So Neil will be torn between two women. hmmmm......

#2   2007/10/18 01:21PM
    Re: Victoria Rowell may come back!
    Delonjo

I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 01:22PM
    #3   2007/10/18 01:29PM
    granny45

I hope they do not revive the character "Dru" with or without Victoria Rowell. I did not like the character at all - to "over the top" for my taste. I did however like the character of Dru's sister - Dr. Olivia - with they would bring her back.

#4   2007/10/18 01:30PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

"She tried to kill me, Your Honor. She couldn't stand that I'm a better model today, fifteen years later, than she ever has been. And I still have a real job!"

Is this one of Mr. Brooks fantasy story threads

#5   2007/10/18 01:58PM
    suegerry

Some live fantasy.....

Personnaly I wish the character of Dru would come back....the truth about the fall off the cliff would then be said....Dru.....was not an hypocrite but a witty woman and good friend of Sharon....

And before you come crashing in here Delonjo.....this is my opinion....so just walk on by......stand on the corner if need to....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 01:59PM
    #6   2007/10/18 02:00PM
    granny45

The truth about the fall over the cliff is already known - it is on video for everyone to see!!!

#7   2007/10/18 02:02PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote suegerry: Some live fantasy.....

Personnaly I wish the character of Dru would come back....the truth about the fall off the cliff would then be said....Dru.....was not an hypocrite but a witty woman and good friend of Sharon....

And before you come crashing in here Delonjo.....this is my opinion....so just walk on by......stand on the corner if need to....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

#8   2007/10/18 02:32PM
    NickiNicole

I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

#9   2007/10/18 02:36PM
    granny45

Quote NickiNicole: I love it, that would be awsome to see Sharon behind bars for a change.

#10   2007/10/18 02:40PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Delonjo: I want Dru to come back with a full wrongful death lawsuit filed against Trashcan Sharon for her attempted murder. Sharon prolly got her imprisoned in the carriage house bunker.

Dang guy you be trippin all day.

Aint buying the bait.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list