List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lil Faith in Psycho Training

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lil Faith in Psycho Training

Started by LeLe at 2013/09/03 12:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 11:29AM, Views: 785, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/03 12:46PM
    Lil Faith in Psycho Training
    LeLe

Lawd, that is a mess. Even Cassie is a little crazy from beyond the grave, too. Cassie use to be really sweet. I just watch Faith tearing up those pix of Avery's she was showing her for the wedding....Then screamed to Nick that she was being mean to me. Boy, I'd have me a little tail with a fly swatter...like my Grandmother use to do to us. Faith is really bad/mean to Avery.

#2   2013/09/03 01:11PM
    Re: Lil Faith in Psycho Training
    alanadz

Quote LeLe: Lawd, that is a mess. Even Cassie is a little crazy from beyond the grave, too. Cassie use to be really sweet. I just watch Faith tearing up those pix of Avery's she was showing her for the wedding....Then screamed to Nick that she was being mean to me. Boy, I'd have me a little tail with a fly swatter...like my Grandmother use to do to us. Faith is really bad/mean to Avery.

Well some mental illnesses passed on through the generations.

#3   2013/09/03 01:17PM
    laurie6

I think Faith is just acting out right now because she has been through a lot in her short life, she went through a lot of changes for a young child. IMO Nick and Sharon need to be more strict with her before she grows up acting this way, But I don't think that will happen because Sharon is going through something herself and Nick is an idiot who doesn't know how to discipline children.

#4   2013/09/03 01:18PM
    Ethelmae02

Sharon is abusing that child to do her dirty work.

#5   2013/09/03 01:20PM
    Charlie Big

Faith was born in a mental hospital and from her very first day, this child never had a chance. I really always believed that Faith would have been so much better off just being raised by Ashley. Sharon is manipulating this child so much, abusing her and then using her, she will have so many problems to work through. I won't be surprised by anything, when it comes to Faith's behavior. She is already showing serious signs of emotional problems. The child has been too catered to by her father and emotionally abused by her mother. It is troubling.

#6   2013/09/04 03:37PM
    alanadz

I agree there has been non stop drama in Faith's very young life.

#7   2013/09/05 09:09PM
    alanadz

I like Faith, she is one of the most interesting females at Y&R. lol! It's true!

#8   2013/09/06 03:10AM
    Monsoon

I feel sorry for Faith having to live with that psycho mom of hers. What Sharon is doing to her daughter is beyond abusive. It is sick and twisted. Sharon is evil.

#9   2013/09/06 04:35AM
    Lanie1959

Faith was screwed from day one...first being born in the mental hospital then getting kidnapped for so long she seems to form unhealthy bonds with her parents probably because of the separation she suffered.She was taken from Sahron and then taken from Ashley.

#10   2013/09/06 04:44AM
    Savoy

The girl is a typical kid who wants her parents together. If Faith's behavior is any indicator of what's to come, then that would mean other children will be taking after their psycho parents.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list