List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Started by pistachios at 2013/09/02 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 07:35PM, Views: 11921, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/05 07:20PM
    Re: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

Two loser bozos tying the knot. Yawn.

This show blows.

Yawn doesn't begin to describe the bad writing. What is it going to take for TPTB to move that fatal move. Nothing gels, all storylines are rewrites upon rewrites.

It's dreadful, absolutely dreadful. I can't remember that last time I finished watching. I get so bored I just delete it.

At least its only boredom for you. For me, I think I am coming down with something really serious. Have you ever heard of Groundhog Day Syndrome.

LOL I am not even making it far enough into an episode to fully appreciate the repetitiveness and lack of originality.

I ffwed to the end yesterday just to see Adam's face when he heard Dylan saying Conner had an eye disease. That is all I wanted to get out of the show LMAO!

#52   2013/09/05 07:22PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

This show blows.

Yawn doesn't begin to describe the bad writing. What is it going to take for TPTB to move that fatal move. Nothing gels, all storylines are rewrites upon rewrites.

It's dreadful, absolutely dreadful. I can't remember that last time I finished watching. I get so bored I just delete it.

At least its only boredom for you. For me, I think I am coming down with something really serious. Have you ever heard of Groundhog Day Syndrome.

LOL I am not even making it far enough into an episode to fully appreciate the repetitiveness and lack of originality.

I ffwed to the end yesterday just to see Adam's face when he heard Dylan saying Conner had an eye disease. That is all I wanted to get out of the show LMAO!

I think i know what CG is talking about. I heard a rumor.

#53   2013/09/05 07:31PM
    canada gal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

Having visions of a white dress?

Now be kind HC, LOL. It's like watching the Titanic. You know YR is slowing sinking to its death and there is nothing we do can to stop it.

#54   2013/09/05 07:33PM
    canada gal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

It's like they are making it up as they go along....

More like pin the tail on the donkey....

#55   2013/09/05 07:33PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

Having visions of a white dress?

Now be kind HC, LOL. It's like watching the Titanic. You know YR is slowing sinking to its death and there is nothing we do can to stop it.

ROFL! I'm trying to be kind CG, but it's soooo hard!!!

#56   2013/09/06 04:01AM
    FL senior fan

Quote Ethelmae02:

oh goodie! i guess the sicko didnt succeed in stopping the wedding.

---------------------
    I hope Sharon wrecks on the way to try to crash the wedding; and I hope finally Nick/Avery tie the knot!
    AND hopefully Cassie will disappear forever too.

#57   2013/09/06 05:15AM
    Savoy

Quote PinkChick: sorry to say but there is nothin at all endearing about nick + avery so i hope they do not get married

they have none of the ingredients needed for a great soap opera couple

zero passion
    zero history
    zero chemisty
    zero dramas

to me they are just blah!

avery loves dylan & nick loves himself so this wedding if it happens will be a disaster

This..... it's a disaster waiting to happen.

#58   2013/09/06 05:34AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote JenG61: You know Nick has always been wrong for a lot of his deeds as well, but again, for some reason he is likeable and you always end up wanting him happy...weird right? I mean why oh why cant we do that for Sharon? Why cant fans just forgive and move on from Sharons bad deeds like we do for ALL OTHER CHARACTERS? because Sharon is just a hated character. She is .......... nasty.....she is like the town receptacle if you get my drift LOL. Screwing Victor and marrying him? Ewww please. Nick shouldnt even be standing next to her AT ALL just for that reason. Avery is great for Nick, a refreshing change. A woman with a real brain and love in her.

Avery refreshing......

She's still in love with Dylan.......

Sharon married Victor only to get back at Nicky for the years have taking her bullshi@!

Sharon and Victor had sex???.....where???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 05:37AM
    #59   2013/09/06 05:48AM
    Yas25

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote JenG61: You know Nick has always been wrong for a lot of his deeds as well, but again, for some reason he is likeable and you always end up wanting him happy...weird right? I mean why oh why cant we do that for Sharon? Why cant fans just forgive and move on from Sharons bad deeds like we do for ALL OTHER CHARACTERS? because Sharon is just a hated character. She is .......... nasty.....she is like the town receptacle if you get my drift LOL. Screwing Victor and marrying him? Ewww please. Nick shouldnt even be standing next to her AT ALL just for that reason. Avery is great for Nick, a refreshing change. A woman with a real brain and love in her.

Avery refreshing......

She's still in love with Dylan.......

Sharon married Victor only to get back at Nicky for the years have taking her bullshi@!

Sharon and Victor had sex???.....where???

Thanks for sticking it to the Shaters.

#60   2013/09/06 06:00AM
    Yas25

Every single female character and male character on this show fits the description of the town receptacle.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list