List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Started by pistachios at 2013/09/02 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 07:35PM, Views: 11218, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/05 05:38PM
    Re: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!
    xjustbestrong

Quote YR2013:
    Quote canada gal: I am not convinced that Sharon will get the chance to stop the wedding. It's just too perfect for that. Either Navery get hitched or Avery will have cold feet. And I think maybe Dylan may reach out to her.

I hope Avery leaves him at the alter and runs off to Dylan, her true love.

That isn't gonna happen cuz Dylan is married to Chelsea so Avery will be marrying Nick.

#42   2013/09/05 06:17PM
    lbugcoco

Love both Nick and Avery, I don't even care if they are together or not, just so easy on the eyes!!!

Who knows, when Phyllis comes out of her coma, she may have amnesia, think she's still married to Nick, they'll have him play along to "help her heal" ...he'll fall for Phyllis again (I hope not) and Avery will move on to Dylan as he will have already dropped Chelsea (who goes back to Adam) All this sounds good to me!!!!

#43   2013/09/05 06:25PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

Two loser bozos tying the knot. Yawn.

This show blows.

#44   2013/09/05 06:50PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

This show blows.

Yawn doesn't begin to describe the bad writing. What is it going to take for TPTB to move that fatal move. Nothing gels, all storylines are rewrites upon rewrites.

#45   2013/09/05 06:52PM
    Lizzytish

I don't think it will happen either. I think Dylan is going to crash before the wedding gets here and Avery will go running to save him, much to Nick's chagrin.

#46   2013/09/05 07:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

Yawn doesn't begin to describe the bad writing. What is it going to take for TPTB to move that fatal move. Nothing gels, all storylines are rewrites upon rewrites.

It's dreadful, absolutely dreadful. I can't remember that last time I finished watching. I get so bored I just delete it.

#47   2013/09/05 07:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

It's dreadful, absolutely dreadful. I can't remember that last time I finished watching. I get so bored I just delete it.

#48   2013/09/05 07:09PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

At least its only boredom for you. For me, I think I am coming down with something really serious. Have you ever heard of Groundhog Day Syndrome.

#49   2013/09/05 07:16PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

At least its only boredom for you. For me, I think I am coming down with something really serious. Have you ever heard of Groundhog Day Syndrome.

Having visions of a white dress?

#50   2013/09/05 07:18PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

This show blows.

It's like they are making it up as they go along....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list