List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Started by pistachios at 2013/09/02 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 07:35PM, Views: 11629, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/03 06:23AM
    Re: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!
    villyforever55

Quote JenG61: You know Nick has always been wrong for a lot of his deeds as well, but again, for some reason he is likeable and you always end up wanting him happy...weird right? I mean why oh why cant we do that for Sharon? Why cant fans just forgive and move on from Sharons bad deeds like we do for ALL OTHER CHARACTERS? because Sharon is just a hated character. She is .......... nasty.....she is like the town receptacle if you get my drift LOL. Screwing Victor and marrying him? Ewww please. Nick shouldnt even be standing next to her AT ALL just for that reason. Avery is great for Nick, a refreshing change. A woman with a real brain and love in her.

I didn't like the idea at first but they, Nick and Avery, have grown on me. She's smart, independent and has actually done stuff in her life to help others who could not help themselves, something neither of his previous wives know anything about. And she can really cook!

And, we have seen sisters on this show marry or be with the same man; Ashley and Traci and Dru and Olivia. And brothers, Neil and Malcolm, Nick and Adam have done it. It does take some getting used to.

#32   2013/09/03 06:32AM
    Yale Steam

First of all, them belonging together is debatable. It depends on who you talk to. I say they don't belong together and they never did.

Secondly, Dylan is Nikki's son according to Nelson Branco and he has been right on the monet about other stuff recenty.

#33   2013/09/03 06:46AM
    trinilisa

Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

Thanks for the spoiler. What's your source? I only ask that because I thought some other spoilers said that it would be marked with tragedy or something? Plus I read another spoiler that said that Sharon is intent on stopping the wedding?

#34   2013/09/05 02:08PM
    alanadz

Avery will be a beautiful bride. We all know the GC loon will do something to stop the wedding.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 02:09PM
    #35   2013/09/05 03:20PM
    canada gal

I am not convinced that Sharon will get the chance to stop the wedding. It's just too perfect for that. Either Navery get hitched or Avery will have cold feet. And I think maybe Dylan may reach out to her.

#36   2013/09/05 04:17PM
    YR2013

Quote alanadz: Avery will be a beautiful bride. We all know the GC loon will do something to stop the wedding.

How is that possible? Isn't the loon in the hospital getting her head examined?

#37   2013/09/05 04:18PM
    YR2013

Quote canada gal: I am not convinced that Sharon will get the chance to stop the wedding. It's just too perfect for that. Either Navery get hitched or Avery will have cold feet. And I think maybe Dylan may reach out to her.

I hope Avery leaves him at the alter and runs off to Dylan, her true love.

#38   2013/09/05 04:45PM
    canada gal

Quote YR2013:
    Quote canada gal: I am not convinced that Sharon will get the chance to stop the wedding. It's just too perfect for that. Either Navery get hitched or Avery will have cold feet. And I think maybe Dylan may reach out to her.

I hope Avery leaves him at the alter and runs off to Dylan, her true love.

I was thinking the same thing. The only reason Avery wanted Nick was to stick it to her big sister. Now that she's out of the picture, her conquest isn't cutting it anymore. She's bored with the 24/7 couch sex and I think she has her sights on another married man.

#39   2013/09/05 05:12PM
    mswadel

Quote alanadz: Avery will be a beautiful bride. We all know the GC loon will do something to stop the wedding.

If they are smart and willing to do the right thing, the uber rich Newman's will have the men in white coats on standby ready to throw a big net over that loon known as Sharon! Then she will get fitted for her first straight jacket and given huge doses of psychiatric medicine for at least a year.

#40   2013/09/05 05:14PM
    alanadz

Quote mswadel:

If they are smart and willing to do the right thing, the uber rich Newman's will have the men in white coats on standby ready to throw a big net over that loon known as Sharon! Then she will get fitted for her first straight jacket and given huge doses of psychiatric medicine for at least a year.

YES!!! lol!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list