List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!

Started by pistachios at 2013/09/02 12:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 07:35PM, Views: 11178, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/02 12:23PM
    SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!
    pistachios

Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.

#2   2013/09/02 12:34PM
    Re: SPOILER: Nick & Avery's Wedding!
    Ethelmae02

Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

It will be a happy celebration with lots of guests and Avery's wedding dress is stunning.
    oh goodie! i guess the sicko didnt succeed in stopping the wedding.

#3   2013/09/02 12:39PM
    JenG61

You know Nick has always been wrong for a lot of his deeds as well, but again, for some reason he is likeable and you always end up wanting him happy...weird right? I mean why oh why cant we do that for Sharon? Why cant fans just forgive and move on from Sharons bad deeds like we do for ALL OTHER CHARACTERS? because Sharon is just a hated character. She is .......... nasty.....she is like the town receptacle if you get my drift LOL. Screwing Victor and marrying him? Ewww please. Nick shouldnt even be standing next to her AT ALL just for that reason. Avery is great for Nick, a refreshing change. A woman with a real brain and love in her.

#4   2013/09/02 01:10PM
    Barbyboo

I hope so I think they belong together. I am not a nick fan but I like him with Avery..

#5   2013/09/02 01:25PM
    Yale Steam

Quote pistachios: Nick & Avery get married in Chancellor Park!

Yeah, right. Whatever. What's the source of this so called Spoiler?

Funny that it's not found when I Google it etc. I'll believe when I get of IF true confirmation.

#6   2013/09/02 01:30PM
    ladycam

Boring Nick and Avery belong together congrats to them. Maybe now my dream couple will happen Sharon and Dylan Sharon doesn't need goofy Nick. GO Navery

#7   2013/09/02 01:50PM
    starlight19

Quote Barbyboo: I hope so I think they belong together. I am not a nick fan but I like him with Avery..

Same here. I've always liked Nick and Avery together. I'm happy that the wedding will happen. Go Navery!

#8   2013/09/02 01:58PM
    dawn888

I think they might marry, because it would be no fun if they weren't when Avery gets drawn back to Dylan. She'll then be hated for cheating on Nick, Nikki will most likely lead that parade.

I'm guessing they'll have bliss for a week or maybe slightly longer. couples on this show start to break up about a month after they get married.

#9   2013/09/02 02:06PM
    countryMomof4

I don't think it will happen either.

#10   2013/09/02 02:39PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think it will happen either.

I hope it doesnt happen, The two of them are so boring and The two of them need to move on. We can see that Avery is still in love with Dylan and when the truth comes out about the baby I for one hope the two of them find there way back together.For the life of me I dont no why Avery would want to be with a guy that lied to her sister and nicece all these years who in the world would want There sister ex's and all the ma drama, come on find a guy that dont have any baby ma drama.and who wants there sister left overs,thats just nasty.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list