List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Stitch Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stitch Spoiler

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/08/30 05:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 06:57AM, Views: 9549, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/08/31 05:35PM
    Re: Stitch Spoiler
    Sunnyflower

Quote Milkshake24: Of course, #YR makes it look like Stitch is Nikki's son... Snore. This is a Nelson Bronco Tweet!

It appears that as of now it could be Stitch! Today's Canadian episode states that the letter included both a name and a number! That name is obviously not McAvoy or Nikki would of reacted very differently to meeting Dylan. We don't know Stitch's name, first or last and he has been taping. When they do state the name we will all be like who the hell is that? I can see him as Nikki's son and if JFP is smart she would want to keep this character around! Just my thoughts!

I would rather it be Stitch over Dylan, but I find the whole thing ridiculous regardless.

#22   2013/08/31 07:04PM
    Barbyboo

Quote rottenraz:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote Pravda: In the spoilers it insinuates that Victor does something despicable. He probably hid Nikki and Jack's son. He and Adam must parallel to get along.

The one I read is his vicious plan gets revealed and it insinuated it's something that he had already done! I don't think it refers to Nikki but in regards to Sharon and her storyline. Nikki seems to find this painful to deal with and holds her own secret. I do remember when she found out she was pregnant with Jack that she tried hiding it from Victor, I remember her in the hospital telling the Nurse that no one other than Jack can know she is there! I can't remember if it was the first or second pregnancy with Jack. But this doesn't appear to be a shock to Nikki since it's something she told Katherine, If it's Jacks that would mean Nikki knew all this time he was alive and told Katherine who kept her secret. If she did know than she herself pulled one over in fear of what Victor would do to that child in years to come. This isn't something that Katherine discovered but something Nikki confided to her and Katherine is now making her deal with as a dying wish!

I don't think it has anything to do with Sharon because no one but Noah would care. I think it has to do with Victor going after Chancellor.

I think he was going after chancellor but mrs c is dead whats the big deal it's business mrs c can't run it from the grave

#23   2013/08/31 07:05PM
    Barbyboo

Quote WaveJumper: I agree that Stitch would be the best choice for Nicki's son. Basically at this point a good potion of viewers appear to think that Dylan has been a boring bomb. Making him Nicki's son is not necessarily going to change that but just start off a new story with one of the main character already considered a bore by many. That does not seem a good way to start new story.

The Dylan character is a bomb he's almost comotose

#24   2013/09/01 03:05AM
    Bossier

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Milkshake24: Of course, #YR makes it look like Stitch is Nikki's son... Snore. This is a Nelson Bronco Tweet!

It appears that as of now it could be Stitch! Today's Canadian episode states that the letter included both a name and a number! That name is obviously not McAvoy or Nikki would of reacted very differently to meeting Dylan. We don't know Stitch's name, first or last and he has been taping. When they do state the name we will all be like who the hell is that? I can see him as Nikki's son and if JFP is smart she would want to keep this character around! Just my thoughts!

I like this scenario better than Dylan. I really don't care for either one being Nikki's lol, but if it has to be someone, and apparently it does, I would rather Stitch. We don't need another new character, but I currently resent my daily dose of Dylan as is. The thought of more Dylan makes me sleepy just thinking about it! lol

ME TOO!!!!! Enough Dullan.

I still feel like it will be Dylan though. I mean, what better way for JFP to really incorporate SB on the show than to make him Nikki's long lost son. Otherwise, once the current nonsense involving Chelsea is finally over, he really has no reason to stick around. JFP wants him front and center.

Oh ya it will be Dullan for sure. I was just going for wishful thinking

If it was stitch then his wife and kid would be coming to town too. I would like it better if it wasn't Dullan tho. I am on overload with him. He is so boring to watch. The same dull expression on his face in every scene.. and aren't his eyes sooooo beautiful and isn't he soooooo gorgeous.. I am so sick of the characters telling me how hot Dullan is. He is a freaking bore and I hate him on my show.. send SB back to GH where they want him.

#25   2013/09/01 03:07AM
    Bossier

Quote alanadz:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote alanadz:

JFP must be ready to shoot Nelson. lol

If only he was one of her characters...lol I'm sure shes thought about many ways she'd have him killed off!

I just read another Nelson tweet. He is annoyed that some folks are putting words in his mouth. He never said Jack was the father of Nikki's long lost son. That is music to my ears!

Thank Gawd for small miracles. I guess MS was not the one he was getting spoilers from. Since he is still getting them.

I never thought it was her. And I am pretty sure he has more than once source.

Of course he does.. he is in the business and has lots of friends. NB is always a subject on every message board. Love him or hate him he sure gets people talking. I happen to love that he gets all this gossip and spoiler stuff. LOL

#26   2013/09/01 04:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Bossier:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

I like this scenario better than Dylan. I really don't care for either one being Nikki's lol, but if it has to be someone, and apparently it does, I would rather Stitch. We don't need another new character, but I currently resent my daily dose of Dylan as is. The thought of more Dylan makes me sleepy just thinking about it! lol

I still feel like it will be Dylan though. I mean, what better way for JFP to really incorporate SB on the show than to make him Nikki's long lost son. Otherwise, once the current nonsense involving Chelsea is finally over, he really has no reason to stick around. JFP wants him front and center.

If it was stitch then his wife and kid would be coming to town too. I would like it better if it wasn't Dullan tho. I am on overload with him. He is so boring to watch. The same dull expression on his face in every scene.. and aren't his eyes sooooo beautiful and isn't he soooooo gorgeous.. I am so sick of the characters telling me how hot Dullan is. He is a freaking bore and I hate him on my show.. send SB back to GH where they want him.

You are right! If it were Stitch then we would get more characters and these writers can't keep the ones we have interesting now, they don't need anymore and from the comings and goings we are getting a new female character anyway. SMH

My problem with Dylan, besides the fact he is only good for a nap, is all the hype surrounding SB joining the cast has proven to be a major disappointment. Just like all the hype surrounding Cassie. That is an embarrassment.

Dylan and Cassie have proven to be all hype and no substance.

#27   2013/09/01 04:30AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:

I would rather it be Stitch over Dylan, but I find the whole thing ridiculous regardless.

Sunny, the whole thing is ridiculous! The part that really makes me angry is that JFP is using Jeanne Coopers passing as the excuse to give us more of her "golden boy"! She saw this as an opportunity to make Dylan part of a core family. I don't know if the actor that plays Stitch is a friend of JFP's or not, so at this time I still think it will turn out to be Dylan.

#28   2013/09/01 05:34AM
    Bossier

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Bossier:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

You are right! If it were Stitch then we would get more characters and these writers can't keep the ones we have interesting now, they don't need anymore and from the comings and goings we are getting a new female character anyway. SMH

My problem with Dylan, besides the fact he is only good for a nap, is all the hype surrounding SB joining the cast has proven to be a major disappointment. Just like all the hype surrounding Cassie. That is an embarrassment.

Dylan and Cassie have proven to be all hype and no substance.

NO substance at all.

#29   2013/09/01 06:57AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Bossier:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote alanadz:

JFP must be ready to shoot Nelson. lol

If only he was one of her characters...lol I'm sure shes thought about many ways she'd have him killed off!

I just read another Nelson tweet. He is annoyed that some folks are putting words in his mouth. He never said Jack was the father of Nikki's long lost son. That is music to my ears!

Thank Gawd for small miracles. I guess MS was not the one he was getting spoilers from. Since he is still getting them.

I never thought it was her. And I am pretty sure he has more than once source.

Of course he does.. he is in the business and has lots of friends. NB is always a subject on every message board. Love him or hate him he sure gets people talking. I happen to love that he gets all this gossip and spoiler stuff. LOL

I love it too! For a very long time I would come to this site for the sole purpose of reading spoilers. Way before I even thought about posting I would just come here and read looking for NB's spoilers.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list