List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/30 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 05:00PM, Views: 2154, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/09/08 08:00AM
    Re: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison
    notsorestless

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote hopey pix: Another thread where the Admins. come on said to stop baiting and bashing someone like Sharon or we will loose this board!That's harsh!!!Please lighten up on our Sharon guys!!PLEASE!!

Bashing Sharon is allowed and will more then likely never stop, Posters are not suppose to be vulgar while bashing the characters ( any Character not just Sharon ). What I don't get is the poster bashing on all sides, Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being bashed.
    exactly. Bashing a character isnt against any rules. Also its not one thing wrong with those who bash her. Big deal she's bashed? Phylis fans surely took years and years of bashing and most of it was aimed towards Michelle Stafford and Phylis both. We now have new writers and no one knows who is going or staying but the writing team. No actor is indespensable on this show not one! didnt think they would kill off Brad Carlton either but they did. Didnt think they would kill off popular John Abbott but they did. Eileen davison was axed twice off the show. Nothing is written in stone as far as actors forever staying on this show. JP calls the shots and her faves are Steve Burton and MCE and JC thus far from what I can tell.

I agree, Phyllis bashing was/is non stop but it only seems to be a problem when Sharon is bashed.

The double standards regarding bashing is kind of funny to tell the truth. All the Phyllis bashing that has been done ever since Phyllis dared to *steal* Nicholas has been off the charts. But now that it is Sharon's turn to be bashed.. bashing is wrong? Ya , I don't think that is how it works.

You all act like Sharon bashing is a new thing. Not! She's been bashed as long as there has been a forum that would allow it. Problem with it is that some of the bashers are over the top and confuse the character with the actress and when they are called out, they try and back pedal. And then they always bring up Phyllis, and how she was wronged. BTW Box Off Poison makes no sense, as this is a TV show, not a movie.

And yes, I am a Sharon fan.
    And yes, I was a Phyllis fan (at times).

The only two characters on the show that I do not like are Victor and Victoria and fast forward through as many of their scenes as I can without losing the S/L.

#32   2013/09/08 08:31AM
    Monsoon

Sharon bashing isn't new you are right.. it has always gone on because some of us have never liked the weak character..

#33   2013/09/08 08:40AM
    hopey pix

They need somebody like Sam to come back and be with Sharon,and to find out why she's so darn self-destructive now!It doesn't look like the Dr. she had is coming back!!I see her on many night-time shows lately,like Body Of Proof re-runs now!She probably won't be asked back either!Maybe Sam could come back,even for a while to help her out!It seems to me he was the only friend she had left who she didn't hurt or alienate lately!!

#34   2013/09/08 01:51PM
    mswadel

Neither Sam nor Doris can do much for Sharon at this stage, JMO. She needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane until a board of professionals in the mental health field rules her well enough to live in society again. Faith should not be left alone with her NO MATTER WHAT. She can not be given the opportunity to live alone, take her meds and see her doctor at this point.

#35   2013/09/09 02:32AM
    Monsoon

Quote mswadel: Neither Sam nor Doris can do much for Sharon at this stage, JMO. She needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane until a board of professionals in the mental health field rules her well enough to live in society again. Faith should not be left alone with her NO MATTER WHAT. She can not be given the opportunity to live alone, take her meds and see her doctor at this point.

She really needs to be in a mental hospital for insane criminals. Sharon is going down and this fan is happy about it.

#36   2013/09/09 07:20AM
    Savoy

Quote vikis3:
    Quote JenG61: box office poison. time to go douchebag!! seriously it is just over for her.....

What box office? Y&R is a soap

I agree it's a soap, characters are hated in intervals today it's Sharon, tomorrow it could be anyone.

#37   2013/09/10 05:00PM
    alanadz

I can't wait to see what she is going to do to stop the wedding.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list