List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/30 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 05:00PM, Views: 2407, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/08/30 10:26AM
    Re: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison
    BeeBopBetty

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote JenG61: Lets use our heads people. On message boards all over america people discuss their fav shows. When discussing we are talking about THE CHARACTERS. I dont know Sharon Case in real life so my ramblings have nothing whatever to do with her. The CHARACTER Sharon Newman NEEDS TO GO ...it is just over for that character IMHO.

have to agree with u on one thing and that is the ramblings part.

sharon is going no where btw. she has many many fans who tune in just to watch her.

She certainly does!I just posted in the No Not Bash Sharon thread that she makes the show for me.Since Day One!And she always will.She is the only reason I watch.TPTB know they have a diamond in SC and SN!Sharon is not going away and the haters need to get used to that fact.

#12   2013/08/30 11:34AM
    trinilisa

*As a non-SN fan, and at the risk of being bashed myself...:
    If the op is saying that she's not bashing SC, then I have to say...as a non-Phyllis fan:
    In all fairness, we've had to deal with threads created by a specific Phyllis basher, bashing the character of Phyllis, even though she's off the show, and in the threads clearly bashing SN as a deflection (again, I'm going by what the op said about her not even knowing SC to bash her personally).
    I say, all's fair in character love and character bashing...

#13   2013/08/30 11:54AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa: *As a non-SN fan, and at the risk of being bashed myself...:
    If the op is saying that she's not bashing SC, then I have to say...as a non-Phyllis fan:
    In all fairness, we've had to deal with threads created by a specific Phyllis basher, bashing the character of Phyllis, even though she's off the show, and in the threads clearly bashing SN as a deflection (again, I'm going by what the op said about her not even knowing SC to bash her personally).

Its a bait and switch strategy of Sharon supporters. Sharon Newman isn't nearly as popular as she once was. So switch the Newman with the Case in attempt to thwart criticism.

My catch phrase for Sharon Newman is "go far away".

#14   2013/08/30 11:57AM
    JenG61

OK lets see.....box office poison I know what it means to the poster who had to explain lol....Sharon the CHARACTER is old and stale and toxic. VIEWERS do not like her at least the majority as it has been posted over and over again over the years BY THE Y AND R UPDATES. I will type and think whatever I like....ITS A SHOW PEOPLE the Sharon lOve is a bit creepy.....

#15   2013/08/30 12:35PM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa: *As a non-SN fan, and at the risk of being bashed myself...:

Its a bait and switch strategy of Sharon supporters. Sharon Newman isn't nearly as popular as she once was. So switch the Newman with the Case in attempt to thwart criticism.

My catch phrase for Sharon Newman is "go far away".

This is going to be my gazillionth (feels like that anyway!) time trying to send you a message.
    So what I was trying to say was that I try really hard to remember (when I can) to distinguish between SN and SC because it's so easy to be accused of actress bashing as both characters have the same first name. And while I know it's sometimes redundant, I feel that far outweighs the feeling of being judged harshly because I don't like the SN character to be judged as bashing the actress....

#16   2013/08/30 12:38PM
    pink kiity

They must had gotten that from the Joan Crawford movie mommie dearest they said the same thing about Joan Crawford to

#17   2013/08/30 12:47PM
    Jackie10

Quote JenG61: OK lets see.....box office poison I know what it means to the poster who had to explain lol....Sharon the CHARACTER is old and stale and toxic. VIEWERS do not like her at least the majority as it has been posted over and over again over the years BY THE Y AND R UPDATES. I will type and think whatever I like....ITS A SHOW PEOPLE the Sharon lOve is a bit creepy.....

The Sharon hate is even more creepy!!!!

#18   2013/08/30 12:49PM
    LJMOM812

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote JenG61: OK lets see.....box office poison I know what it means to the poster who had to explain lol....Sharon the CHARACTER is old and stale and toxic. VIEWERS do not like her at least the majority as it has been posted over and over again over the years BY THE Y AND R UPDATES. I will type and think whatever I like....ITS A SHOW PEOPLE the Sharon lOve is a bit creepy.....

The Sharon hate is even more creepy!!!!

Thank you Jackie10! I was about the post the same thing.

#19   2013/08/30 12:53PM
    vikis3

Quote JenG61: box office poison. time to go douchebag!! seriously it is just over for her.....

What box office? Y&R is a soap

#20   2013/08/30 12:54PM
    catrica

Just asking a question and I do not mean any disrespect to anyone on here by asking this.Isn't saying that the Sharon fans are creepy,bashing her fan base?That used to be a big no no on here and people would get a ban for it.Just curious as I know the board has changed.Honest I really don't know if still is in effect.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list