List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison

Started by JenG61 at 2013/08/30 09:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 05:00PM, Views: 2282, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/30 09:37AM
    My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison
    JenG61

box office poison. time to go douchebag!! seriously it is just over for her.....

#2   2013/08/30 09:39AM
    Re: My new catch phrase~~SHARON box office poison
    Barbyboo

Omg that's really harsh...way too harsh....

#3   2013/08/30 09:44AM
    trinilisa

Quote JenG61: box office poison. time to go douchebag!! seriously it is just over for her.....

Lol too funny! (If you're talking about the character of SN, that is...).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 09:45AM
    #4   2013/08/30 09:50AM
    Jackie10

Only to those who dislike her. To those who love her she is soap opera GOLD. She can take what ever any writer wants to throw at her and turn it in to Soapy Gold. SC is a spectacular actress and she brings Sharon above all others.

#5   2013/08/30 09:58AM
    valleycliffe

Quote JenG61: box office poison. time to go douchebag!! seriously it is just over for her.....

such flagrant actress bashing....geez...

#6   2013/08/30 10:02AM
    JenG61

Lets use our heads people. On message boards all over america people discuss their fav shows. When discussing we are talking about THE CHARACTERS. I dont know Sharon Case in real life so my ramblings have nothing whatever to do with her. The CHARACTER Sharon Newman NEEDS TO GO ...it is just over for that character IMHO.

#7   2013/08/30 10:05AM
    valleycliffe

Quote JenG61: Lets use our heads people. On message boards all over america people discuss their fav shows. When discussing we are talking about THE CHARACTERS. I dont know Sharon Case in real life so my ramblings have nothing whatever to do with her. The CHARACTER Sharon Newman NEEDS TO GO ...it is just over for that character IMHO.

really??

then you should realize that it is not the CHARACTER who would be box office poison, that is usually what is said about the ACTOR...

oh, and just for the record, i highly doubt either sharon is going anywhere.

#8   2013/08/30 10:05AM
    starlight19

OMG!!SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!That's so uncalled for. GEEZ!!!

#9   2013/08/30 10:08AM
    JUJU41

Why pick on Sharon over any of the other characters on the show, they've all had their ups and downs.

#10   2013/08/30 10:13AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote JenG61: Lets use our heads people. On message boards all over america people discuss their fav shows. When discussing we are talking about THE CHARACTERS. I dont know Sharon Case in real life so my ramblings have nothing whatever to do with her. The CHARACTER Sharon Newman NEEDS TO GO ...it is just over for that character IMHO.

have to agree with u on one thing and that is the ramblings part.

sharon is going no where btw. she has many many fans who tune in just to watch her.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list