List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Started by minancee at 2007/10/18 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:46AM, Views: 1556, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/10/19 06:31AM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    suegerry

Asking Nick how he would like to see her.....he replied in red and has she was leaving said I thought you'd want to see me in the nude.....Phyllis is simply trash.......she didn't asked about her daughter.......if she was going to be there for her to see when she's first out.....no way she was thinking of the sex she hopes to get.....legal or not.....and I for one hope she gets caught and back in for the long run......TRASHY PHYLLIS.......

#42   2007/10/19 06:35AM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    bubble303

Quote suegerry: Asking Nick how he would like to see her.....he replied in red and has she was leaving said I thought you'd want to see me in the nude.....Phyllis is simply trash.......she didn't asked about her daughter.......if she was going to be there for her to see when she's first out.....no way she was thinking of the sex she hopes to get.....legal or not.....and I for one hope she gets caught and back in for the long run......TRASHY PHYLLIS.......

I know. Doesn't she have children?!??!?!??! All the can think about is Nick and only Nick. She has a baby and a son. Phyllis is a LOSER

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/19 06:36AM
    #43   2007/10/19 06:38AM
    cherchezlefemme

I thought I heard her say "nothing". Sorry, nothiing trashy about speaking sexy to your man. I agree with the lady above who said that Nick and Sharon are the new version of Victor and Nikki... that kinda makes sense. They can't manage to stay together, but they can't stay apart.

#44   2007/10/19 06:44AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote suegerry: Asking Nick how he would like to see her.....he replied in red and has she was leaving said I thought you'd want to see me in the nude.....Phyllis is simply trash.......she didn't asked about her daughter.......if she was going to be there for her to see when she's first out.....no way she was thinking of the sex she hopes to get.....legal or not.....and I for one hope she gets caught and back in for the long run......TRASHY PHYLLIS.......

Yeah, it seems as though Phyllis is somehow trying to push Nick into somehow being horny for her but he doesn't seem to be she's the horny one. It seems like Nick is pulling away from her or something. He told Phyllis wear red i want to see you in red. Phyllis knows he doesn't want her. They should re-visit Summer's paternity storyline so that poor Josh Morrow can be free from the storyline he so obviously isn't feeling anymore. Like it or no Phick fans Josh is no longer into this. I wouldn't be suprised if he talks about it with is real wife at home.

#45   2007/10/19 07:46AM
    suegerry

Quote Nosycookie1201:

Yeah, it seems as though Phyllis is somehow trying to push Nick into somehow being horny for her but he doesn't seem to be she's the horny one. It seems like Nick is pulling away from her or something. He told Phyllis wear red i want to see you in red. Phyllis knows he doesn't want her. They should re-visit Summer's paternity storyline so that poor Josh Morrow can be free from the storyline he so obviously isn't feeling anymore. Like it or no Phick fans Josh is no longer into this. I wouldn't be suprised if he talks about it with is real wife at home.

I agree....it's so obvious lately.....they should hurry and bring Nick back to his senses and with Sharon.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list