List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Started by minancee at 2007/10/18 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:46AM, Views: 1499, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/18 03:59PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    valleycliffe

Quote canuck:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote canuck:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it.

Love this Shick, Shack, Phick, Phack .....thingy....lol...

I have a headache from typing it all.

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
    shick forever.

*raising glass* Cheers to you too. If that doesn't work I may have to try tequila.

mmmm tequila, with salt and lime. yum
    so glad this clear springs s/l has finally started. now nick can rescue his juliette. then they will grow closer due to this experience
    keeping the faith

#32   2007/10/18 08:34PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    minancee

I just don't see it when he is with Phyliss something has changed with him. When he is with Sharon he looks at her like, gosh I really love her and wants to be with her. It almost seems like he is so jealous when she is with Jack. I have only been watching YR for about a year, so I am completely objective. Something has changed with Nick and Phyliss. Sorry Phick fans!!!

#33   2007/10/18 08:37PM
    StaceyT

Quote minancee: I just don't see it when he is with Phyliss something has changed with him. When he is with Sharon he looks at her like, gosh I really love her and wants to be with her. It almost seems like he is so jealous when she is with Jack. I have only been watching YR for about a year, so I am completely objective. Something has changed with Nick and Phyliss. Sorry Phick fans!!!

Nick was told by Sharon that they had to refrain from their feelings, that they both were married to other people, so Nick is accepting his marriage with Phyllis. IMO he warmed up to Phyllis only after Sharon told him there was no chance for him and her. But ~ true love will find a way

Keeping the "Faith" Go, Shick, Go!!!!

#34   2007/10/18 08:39PM
    sarasecret007

I see a custody battle going on in the future. I hope not with Noah.

#35   2007/10/18 08:40PM
    minancee

I totally agree Stacey, but I think eventually they wont be able to fight it any longer. They are the younger version of Victor and Nikki.

#36   2007/10/18 09:31PM
    Jentra

Big Red is already planning her Storage Closet Rendezvous with Nick while she's on work release. That should tell anybody what those two have in common; and only that. If I had been Michael today, I would have walked out on her when he was trying to explain the rules to her and she couldn't keep her mind out of the gutter. She'll never learn

#37   2007/10/18 09:34PM
    loveitloveit...

Quote Jentra: Big Red is already planning her Storage Closet Rendezvous with Nick while she's on work release. That should tell anybody what those two have in common; and only that. If I had been Michael today, I would have walked out on her when he was trying to explain the rules to her and she couldn't keep her mind out of the gutter. She'll never learn

What was she saying Jentra? I didn't watch today. You know her mind is in the gutter, and she knows Nick's is in the gutter too, that is the only thing that keeps them together, that and Jack's daughter

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 09:35PM
    #38   2007/10/18 10:12PM
    funandthensum

Lets all remember that on a soap opera anything is possible. Here today gone tomorrow. Thats how it works.
    I do believe that Sharon and Nick will reunite one day. We just have to stay tuned!

#39   2007/10/18 10:19PM
    Evsmom

Quote loveitloveitloveit:
    Quote Jentra: Big Red is already planning her Storage Closet Rendezvous with Nick while she's on work release. That should tell anybody what those two have in common; and only that. If I had been Michael today, I would have walked out on her when he was trying to explain the rules to her and she couldn't keep her mind out of the gutter. She'll never learn

What was she saying Jentra? I didn't watch today. You know her mind is in the gutter, and she knows Nick's is in the gutter too, that is the only thing that keeps them together, that and Jack's daughter

I'm not Jentra but I'll try to fill you in...
    It wasn't so much what she said but how she was acting. You could tell she has full intentions of getting some one on one time with Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list