List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Started by minancee at 2007/10/18 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:46AM, Views: 1404, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/18 03:31PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    StaceyT

Quote suegerry: Regardless.....we all know where Nick`s heart is....he`s just standing on the corner waiting for it to come walking by.......Sharon......Sharon......

Some will never see it Sue Their loss We know what its all about, true love always trumps true lust

Shick forever!!! Go, Shick, Go! Keeping the "fatih"!

#22   2007/10/18 03:33PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    suegerry

We all know its not going to happen....the red hot mama is not out of the pen yet.....and when she comes out.....she`ll have sex with whoever wants her.....and back in for the balance of the six years.....

#23   2007/10/18 03:35PM
    canuck

You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it.

#24   2007/10/18 03:36PM
    cdbb

Quote canuck:
    Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!!

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release.

Personaly, I will not call this "feeling" but sex and lust!!!

#25   2007/10/18 03:37PM
    suegerry

Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it.

Love this Shick, Shack, Phick, Phack .....thingy....lol...

#26   2007/10/18 03:38PM
    canuck

Quote cdbb:
    Quote canuck:
    Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!!

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release.

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing

#27   2007/10/18 03:39PM
    canuck

Quote suegerry:
    Quote canuck: You have to wonder if the people who think that Shick will never get back together have ever seen a soap opera before. I'm not a Shick, Shack, Phick, or Phack fan, but I can see it.

I have a headache from typing it all.

#28   2007/10/18 03:50PM
    valleycliffe

Quote canuck:
    Quote suegerry:

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
    shick forever.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 03:51PM
    #29   2007/10/18 03:51PM
    cdbb

Quote canuck:
    Quote cdbb:
    Quote canuck:

Hence the "quotes" I put it in. I guess the sarcasm didn't translate well in my typing

My error........ LOL!!!! We are on the same line

#30   2007/10/18 03:52PM
    canuck

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote canuck:
    Quote suegerry:

have a glass of wine. its gets rid of the headaches. raising glass cheers
    shick forever.

*raising glass* Cheers to you too. If that doesn't work I may have to try tequila.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list