List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Started by minancee at 2007/10/18 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:46AM, Views: 1479, Replies: 44
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 03:17PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    PLC02

Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!!

I agree with that... If they were left alone they would get very BUSY!!!

#12   2007/10/18 03:19PM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    suegerry

It`s because he finally gets it.....your not my type......took him long enough to realize that lying wasn`t worth a darn...... so he`s finally going to admit that he does remember..... and he`ll be cured of this fake emnesia.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 03:20PM
    #13   2007/10/18 03:19PM
    canuck

Quote granny45: Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!!

I'm sure Nick will be "showing his feelings" for Phyllis once she's in the office on work release.

#14   2007/10/18 03:20PM
    granny45

Quote PLC02:

I agree with that... If they were left alone they would get very BUSY!!!

You know it!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!

#15   2007/10/18 03:20PM
    canuck

Quote suegerry: It`s because he finally gets it.....your not my type......took him long enough to realize that lying wasn`t worth a darn...... so he`s finally going to admit that he does remember..... and he`ll be cured of this fake emnesia.....

(suegerry - love your new avatar)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 03:22PM
    #16   2007/10/18 03:21PM
    suegerry

What do you expect from a puppy in heat....and a....woman.....who hasn`t had some for awhile.....

Edited for actress bashing. Please review the posting guidelines. Thanks! Evsmom

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 08:40PM
    #17   2007/10/18 03:22PM
    suegerry

Quote canuck:
    Quote suegerry: It`s because he finally gets it.....your not my type......took him long enough to realize that lying wasn`t worth a darn...... so he`s finally going to admit that he does remember..... and he`ll be cured of this fake emnesia.....

(love your new avatar)

Thanks....its young Nikki.....preparing to be a stripper...

#18   2007/10/18 03:23PM
    granny45

Quote chloe25: Phyllis is getting OUT Of prison for good in a few more weeks.

She will be out before the Clear Springs drama is over.

YEAH!! Can't wait!

#19   2007/10/18 03:26PM
    suegerry

Regardless.....we all know where Nick`s heart is....he`s just standing on the corner waiting for it to come walking by.......Sharon......Sharon......

#20   2007/10/18 03:29PM
    granny45

Quote suegerry: Regardless.....we all know where Nick`s heart is....he`s just standing on the corner waiting for it to come walking by.......Sharon......Sharon......

We don't "all know" - obviously - because it is Phyllis who holds Nick's heart IMO and she will come walking home to Nick..........VERY SOON!!! Can't wait until the great couple is reunited for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list