List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!

Started by minancee at 2007/10/18 10:10AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:46AM, Views: 1513, Replies: 44
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/18 10:10AM
    I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    minancee

I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

#2   2007/10/18 10:13AM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    Jentra

Quote minancee: I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

I agree. Nothing lasts forever in soapland. Couple do reunite, though, quite often. From our mouths to LML's ears.

#3   2007/10/18 10:14AM
    Re: I wonder when Sharon and Nick will reunite. Nick seems distant with Phyliss lately!!!
    StaceyT

Quote minancee: I have noticed that Nick seems distant when it comes to Phyliss, it seems like his mind is always somewhere else. It will only be a matter of time before Sharon and Nick reunite. I believe Sharon is just fighting her feelings for Nick.

ITA! but look out, several dont see it that way
    Only time will tell

#4   2007/10/18 10:17AM
    Delonjo

Men typically do not stick with women throughout prison terms while women stick with men throughout the mens' terms far more often.

So, Ladies: if you believe you'll still have that husband/boyfriend after being in prison for a "short term" stay of six months, odds are that he won't even know your name anymore after the third week.

#5   2007/10/18 10:21AM
    StaceyT

:-) I dont plan on testing that theory Im not a blackmailer, murderer, adultress, extortionist or anything that would put me in jail

But I have heard that about men not being faithful to women in prison, but women standing by their men Typical

#6   2007/10/18 11:07AM
    OttawaSweetie

I hope that they do not get back together. It's over. Move along! I like the chemistry between Brad and Sharon.

#7   2007/10/18 11:08AM
    NickiNicole

Never I tell you, they will Never reunite, I think Sharon is content with Jack, I can see that more and more everytime they are together.
    Go Phyliss and Nick!

#8   2007/10/18 03:15PM
    granny45

Nick is "distant with Phyllis" because Phyllis is in JAIL!! They can't show their feeling for each other as they would like because it is not ALLOWED!!

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list