List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's reaction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's reaction

Started by JanND at 2007/10/18 09:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:52AM, Views: 1898, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2007/10/18 11:37PM
    Re: Sharon's reaction
    sharonscool

Quote Eppy:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail......

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

raality is just biting Sharon in the butt...

Thats so absurd, it doesnt require a reply

LOL , you'll probably bite my head off for this BUT..what's absurd is the fact that you actually did reply.

No, I wont bite your head off I replied to the sillyness of it, not to the subject matter (which is absurd). lol Phyllis is what she is, and so is Sharon, but there is not saying something and it making it true, thats the funny part

To each their own, but I would be embarrassed by that lol, really read it PIMPROFL
    I'm not to good at figuring out some of the CAPS references, What does PIMPROFL mean?

Hey Eppy

I'm no good at this either, it's taken me ages to figure this 'new language' out, but I think it means
    Peeing in my Pants Rolling on Floor Laughing???

#42   2007/10/18 11:47PM
    wowbabyits2007

OMG...I hate to say it, but I will...JM is sooo sick of "having" to love Phyllis, you can see it in his acting! End of story. Poor JM. We all know he wants to kiss SC. End of story again!!!

#43   2007/10/19 05:07AM
    Kimberly46

They both love Jack for sure. Remember when they both worked together to make sure Jack would win the race for the senate seat? They both worked to plant that camera in Victor's office where it taped the Nikki and David kiss. It was kinda nice seeing them work together for a change. I enjoyed those scenes. And to top it all off, they both got away with it lol

#44   2007/10/19 05:17AM
    cdbb

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail......

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

raality is just biting Sharon in the butt...

Thats so absurd, it doesnt require a reply

LOL!!!! I gess youre right, so I will sit on my hands LOL

#45   2007/10/19 05:18AM
    JanND

Quote Kimberly46: They both love Jack for sure. Remember when they both worked together to make sure Jack would win the race for the senate seat? They both worked to plant that camera in Victor's office where it taped the Nikki and David kiss. It was kinda nice seeing them work together for a change. I enjoyed those scenes. And to top it all off, they both got away with it lol

I really liked that part too. It was nice that they could put the past aside for a bit and team up to help Jack. I know it makes the show more interesting when they are hatin' on each other, but I wish they would be friends. They would be a formidable force if they really teamed up.

#46   2007/10/19 05:26AM
    sharonscool

Quote Kimberly46: They both love Jack for sure. Remember when they both worked together to make sure Jack would win the race for the senate seat? They both worked to plant that camera in Victor's office where it taped the Nikki and David kiss. It was kinda nice seeing them work together for a change. I enjoyed those scenes. And to top it all off, they both got away with it lol

lol yeah i remember that. i kept thinking how bizarre it was that those 2 were agreeing about something for a change, and actually helping each other. that was cool how they pulled it off, and didn't get caught either. pretty sneaky team they make when paired together
    phyllis still loves jack - u can see it whenever they get together. sharon is definately starting to love Jack too. Who knows where this might end....These girls may end up fighting for Jack, and not for their little puppy doggy Nick.

#47   2007/10/19 07:52AM
    suegerry

Sharon's reaction are always so very sincere....

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list