List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's reaction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's reaction

Started by JanND at 2007/10/18 09:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:52AM, Views: 1783, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/10/18 01:38PM
    Re: Sharon's reaction
    suegerry

Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail......

#32   2007/10/18 01:44PM
    PLC02

Quote Jentra:
    Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Jentra: Sharon needs to dump Jack. His priorities are all messed up. Like Sharon was supposed to be happy? I don't think so. Jack needs to be with Phyllis where he truly wants to be. Sharon deserves better. JMO, of course.

ITA !!!

OMG! I adore George Strait! (avatar)

Me TOO!

#33   2007/10/18 03:40PM
    StaceyT

Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:
    Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

Extremely well said......why the heck should Sharon worry if this moron is in jail......

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

raality is just biting Sharon in the butt...

Thats so absurd, it doesnt require a reply

#34   2007/10/18 04:36PM
    ILuvNY

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:

Sharon is just jealous because she knows that Jack could never lover her as much as he loved Phyllis, and Nick loves Phyllis more than he ever could love her also!!! She will always come in second to Phyllis with both of her husbands!!!!

LOL....

#35   2007/10/18 04:42PM
    cater2u

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:

LOL , you'll probably bite my head off for this BUT..what's absurd is the fact that you actually did reply.

#36   2007/10/18 04:54PM
    StaceyT

Quote cater2u:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:

LOL , you'll probably bite my head off for this BUT..what's absurd is the fact that you actually did reply.

No, I wont bite your head off I replied to the sillyness of it, not to the subject matter (which is absurd). lol Phyllis is what she is, and so is Sharon, but there is not saying something and it making it true, thats the funny part

To each their own, but I would be embarrassed by that lol, really read it PIMPROFL

#37   2007/10/18 08:46PM
    sarasecret007

Jack needs to stop acting like a jealous husband. I like Jack and all but, his comments to Nick only make things worse. It's like these love stories we see in the movies. You know, where the girl is really infatuated with her husbands brother they start fantasizing about each other and the one one she's with ends up jealous and hurt because, he know's she doesn't love him. Get my drift?

#38   2007/10/18 09:52PM
    Jentra

Quote chloe25: Why would Jack want to be with Phyllis when he KNOWS she is head over heels in love with her husband? I don't see any reason for him to leave Sharon. Sharon is sticking by Jack no matter how many lies he tells her and no matter HOW bad things get. I don't see why Jack would find fault with Sharon.

Did I miss seeing Jack pining away for Phyllis? I see a man who is totally into his wife.

I can't see why Jack would find fault with Sharon, either. And I don't think he does. He just doesn't love her the way he loves Phyllis. Just my opinion. Pining away for Phyllis, I dunno, that's a matter of conjecture, I guess. But I see a deep deep love in his eyes for Phyllis every time he's with her. Again, my opinion.

Oh, also.....Phyllis is head over heels in lust with her husband. JMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/18 09:55PM
    #39   2007/10/18 11:21PM
    Eppy

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote cater2u:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote buffyw1975:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Bedroomeyes:

No, I wont bite your head off I replied to the sillyness of it, not to the subject matter (which is absurd). lol Phyllis is what she is, and so is Sharon, but there is not saying something and it making it true, thats the funny part

To each their own, but I would be embarrassed by that lol, really read it PIMPROFL
    I'm not to good at figuring out some of the CAPS references, What does PIMPROFL mean?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list