List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's reaction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's reaction

Started by JanND at 2007/10/18 09:52AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/19 07:52AM, Views: 1852, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/18 10:35AM
    Re: Sharon's reaction
    wowbabyits2007

Loved it!

#12   2007/10/18 10:40AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote chloe25: I don't blame Sharon for being uncomfortable but she has to be fair. Jack has been great about Sharon's friendship with Brad. I believe Jack has grown to love Sharon and i KNOW Phyllis loves Nick, so I don't think she has anything to worry about.

Also, I get the feeling the frienship might be tested. When Phyllis finds out what Jack did to Gloria, she might see Jack very differently. Jack is her friend but Phyllis said Michael and Lauren are FAMILY!

Phyllis loves Jack more Mike & Lauren. They don't compete with Jackie

#13   2007/10/18 10:49AM
    Jentra

Sharon needs to dump Jack. His priorities are all messed up. Like Sharon was supposed to be happy? I don't think so. Jack needs to be with Phyllis where he truly wants to be. Sharon deserves better. JMO, of course.

#14   2007/10/18 10:50AM
    SndrElkins

Quote Jentra: Sharon needs to dump Jack. His priorities are all messed up. Like Sharon was supposed to be happy? I don't think so. Jack needs to be with Phyllis where he truly wants to be. Sharon deserves better. JMO, of course.

ITA !!!

#15   2007/10/18 10:51AM
    Jentra

Quote SndrElkins:
    Quote Jentra: Sharon needs to dump Jack. His priorities are all messed up. Like Sharon was supposed to be happy? I don't think so. Jack needs to be with Phyllis where he truly wants to be. Sharon deserves better. JMO, of course.

ITA !!!

OMG! I adore George Strait! (avatar)

#16   2007/10/18 11:37AM
    Bedroomeyes

Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

Well, when it comes to Phyllis I can understand Sharon's stands, afterall, Phyllis was pretty excited over the possibility of Dru going to jail with her help...... Phyllis makes it hard for anyone to sympathize with her because she's too quick to jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the downfall of her enemies.

#17   2007/10/18 11:39AM
    SueQ

Quote JanND: Loved the way Sharon just delivered her line when Jack excitedly told her Phyllis' work release went thru... "I'm so excited" the way she said it was perfect!

Right on!!!! BTW is that your puppy???? I LOVE goldens!!!!!

#18   2007/10/18 12:01PM
    aym0402

Quote Revasfan: I wouldn't be happy about nobody being in jail. That's just wrong.

FREE PHYLLIS!!! FREE PHYLLIS!!! FREE PHYLLIS!!!

#19   2007/10/18 12:02PM
    kimyla

Agreed!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list