List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3233, Replies: 75
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/09/06 05:11PM
    Re:
    youareloved

No she is not the same person that she used to be.

#72   2013/09/07 05:24AM
    Re:
    Pauls

Quote youareloved: No she is not the same person that she used to be.

No, she is not and has not been in years (about four) IMO. I really, really wish they would get past this destruction of Sharon SL so that I might be able to watch the show again. For me, it's a real disappoint to see what has been done to the show over the past few years. I miss the great SLs they used to write. If you ask me, they should find some nice, fresh, interested writers and get rid of the sick, worn out, could care less writers that they currently have and have had. It's obvious these people don't know, or care about the history surrounding the characters of this show and that is a major disappointment in itself. JMO

#73   2013/09/07 05:36AM
    Re:
    Monsoon

It is interesting how some of us see this subject so differently..

#74   2013/09/08 05:11AM
    Re:
    canada gal

Sharon's core is of a good and compassionate person that through the years has been given bad things to do, but the writers has always taken her back to that fundamental core her fans love and adore.

#75   2013/09/09 07:22AM
    Re:
    Savoy

Quote canada gal: Sharon's core is of a good and compassionate person that through the years has been given bad things to do, but the writers has always taken her back to that fundamental core her fans love and adore.

Good points, Sharon is ill, no doubt that she will be brought back to her core character. With everything this character has gone through the last several years, changes in her character is expected, the core of the character remains.

#76   2013/09/09 07:40AM
    Re:
    alanadz

Quote Monsoon: It is interesting how some of us see this subject so differently..

Let's see how JFP sees the character of Sharon. And according to Nelson Branco JFP has no use for this character at all.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list