List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3542, Replies: 75
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/03 09:31AM
    Re:
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

You are right about Sharon's behavior going way back. I still remember how she stole Victoria's boyfriend from her by seducing him back when she first came on the show. If the guy even glanced her way and wore pants she couldn't wait to get into them. However, I will say that Nick seemed to be the best for her and she seemed the most grounded with him.

what boyfriend would that be? When sharon first came on Vicki was with Ryan. If you are talking Diego, Victoria couldn't stand Diego when sharon slept with him, and that was years after Sharon was on the show. It was years before sharon cheated on Nick.

Exactly! Once again, quoting opinion for facts.

ita,No facts show Sharon cheated on Nick until late 2002. She put up with him for years and finally had enough. Turns out that time she was wrong, but thats the history of the show.

If you read my original post on this, it did NOT mention Sharon cheating on Nick (that's how others are interpreting this). In no part of my post did I mention her cheating on Nick, nor did I mention Nick at all. In fact, I believe the incident I was referring to was when she and Nick were just dating. I was merely pointing out that Sharon's behavior from the time she first came on the show was always promiscuous and needy when it came to wanting the attention of lots of different men. Please don't put words in my mouth that I never stated.

Hey Jacks What did you tell me that day. Don't beat your head against a wall, or something like that. Some days my scrolling is used a lot. LOL

Hi HC! Guess I should have taken my own advice - LOL! This is exactly why I usually stay away from any Sharon related posts. I have nothing against Sharon Case, as I think she's a good actress, but Sharon has just never been one of my favorite characters and, dang it, she sure does have some rabid fans out there. Even though this incident went wayyyy back on the show, unless I've gone totally senile I still think I remembered this correctly about Sharon sleeping with Victoria's boyfriend because that is one of the reasons that Victoria couldn't stand Sharon. You win a few and you lose a few.

LOL There's nothing wrong with your memory! Or if there is there is something wrong with mine too because that's exactly how I remember it as well.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but you have to consider the possibility that were both becoming senile...LMAO! Anyway, nice to hear from you again. Time to watch the show. bye for now.

#62   2013/09/03 09:33AM
    Re:
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Lizzytish: That comment was ironic coming from a twit like Victoria. Please! Sharon is bi-polar and it's obvious someone has tampered with her meds. What's Victoria's excuse???

Victoria's comment must be true if Sharon being bi-polar is the reason for Sharon's questionable behavior, correct? So whether Victoria is a twit or not is not the point, here.

I can't believe I'm saying this but ita! If Sharon is "sick", and she wasn't "sick" before, then she isn't the same person. If the comment by Twitt Victoria is wrong, then it means that SN has always been a manipulative witch, who pretended to be a virgin to snag Nick, slept with Brad when he was married to Vic, and now is using her daughter to snag Nick again. It can't be both ways imho; either she is not the same person, or she is the same person, which would make her acts evil because she's not "sick"...jmho

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 09:39AM
    #63   2013/09/03 09:37AM
    Re:
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote laurie6: I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

Yeah how convenient for her...

A little too convenient, if you ask me.

Ita...

#64   2013/09/03 09:51AM
    Re:
    Lizzytish

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote Lizzytish: That comment was ironic coming from a twit like Victoria. Please! Sharon is bi-polar and it's obvious someone has tampered with her meds. What's Victoria's excuse???

Victoria's comment must be true if Sharon being bi-polar is the reason for Sharon's questionable behavior, correct? So whether Victoria is a twit or not is not the point, here.

True or not -- Victoria needs to worry about her own problems and behavior and stop criticizing Sharon.

#65   2013/09/03 10:17AM
    Re:
    villyforever55

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote villyforever55:

True or not -- Victoria needs to worry about her own problems and behavior and stop criticizing Sharon.

I believe the point of this thread is to discuss whether Sharon is or is not the same person. Victoria did not criticize Sharon. Victoria was actually being kind in her description of Sharon. Either way, Victoria's only point was to calm Avery down. That does not make Victoria a twit, when actually there was more she could have said, but didn't.

#66   2013/09/03 10:45AM
    Re:
    Muffer

The fact Sharon can control her crazy tells me that she is not really crazy.

#67   2013/09/03 11:24AM
    Re:
    lilpiggy

Quote Muffer: The fact Sharon can control her crazy tells me that she is not really crazy.

Well crazy or not, she is a nasty person.......

#68   2013/09/03 12:46PM
    Re:
    Charlie Big

I believe that it is pretty obvious that this is the real Sharon Newman! I just think that she was really good at manipulating people and getting away with it for a very long time and now she can't control herself anymore and we are seeing who she really is. Sharon does alot of really sick things but that doesn't mean that she should be excused for them all nor does it mean that she doesn't know exactly what she is doing, when she does it. Sharon knows what she is doing but since she won't do anything to help herself, she will continue to unravel in front of everyone. I sort of think of her like the wicked witch who melted when they threw water on her.

#69   2013/09/06 04:45PM
    Re:
    alanadz

The citizens of GC are about to get a big shock where Sharon is concerned.

#70   2013/09/06 04:51PM
    Re:
    canada gal

Sharon will bring it on like no other. She will definitely steal the headlines in GC.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list