List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3429, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #41   2013/09/02 07:53AM
    Re:
    Coonfoot

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote billsboy: Sharon is not the same person she once was because of : Cassie's death, Nick and Phyllis (Sharon falling off a cliff after the fight with Dru and Phyllis over the cellphone), her marriage to Jack crumbling, Brad's death, Adam (and Skye falling in a volcano in Hawaii then spending a year in jail for a crime she didnot committ and escaping plus being carjacked in the process)and the baby switching with Faith, Victor marrying her twice then denoucing her Tucker using her and Noah walking away from her hours before she burned down the ranch...plus lets not forget all the other things that have pushed her to the edge prior to Cassie's death: Cameron Kirsten, Matt Clark, and Frank Barrett- Cassies father who abandoned Sharon after she became pregnant with Cassie plus, Doris becoming paralyzed in a car accident when she tried to find Sharon the night she lost her virginity and got pregnant with Cassie...after all this in the last 19 years its no wonder Sharon DOES have mental problems!

You are so right. Plus the plane crash, the tornado she & Faith & Adam were caught in, the crop dusting accident, etc. Sharon has had enough catastrophes to bring on ptsd plus the men in her life letting her down so many times. Adam was horrible to her, Victor twisted her arm to marry him, then exploited her. No character has had more bad things happen to her than Sharon.

Yea, I'd like to know if any woman would have her right mind after all she's been through. SC is a fabulous actress and pulls it off well, but I'm ready for them to fix her. Tired of the bashing.

#42   2013/09/02 08:18AM
    Re:
    edaem1

Quote Bossier:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote JenG61: Also she got NO NOMINATIONS at all why? because she sucks...its just so painful to watch her. No nominations? Please get a clue...lets kill her off.............

Wow not that is bashing, and only YOUR opinion. I think Sharon Case dose a great job portraying her character and would bet that more people would agree with me than not.

Sharon is a beloved character and has a huge fan base, despite the really horrible story lines she has been given.

HAD a big fan base.. not so big anymore..

You state this as fact. And you know this how? Where are your facts? You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

#43   2013/09/02 08:20AM
    Re:
    edaem1

Quote dawn888:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

You are right about Sharon's behavior going way back. I still remember how she stole Victoria's boyfriend from her by seducing him back when she first came on the show. If the guy even glanced her way and wore pants she couldn't wait to get into them. However, I will say that Nick seemed to be the best for her and she seemed the most grounded with him.

what boyfriend would that be? When sharon first came on Vicki was with Ryan. If you are talking Diego, Victoria couldn't stand Diego when sharon slept with him, and that was years after Sharon was on the show. It was years before sharon cheated on Nick.

Exactly! Once again, quoting opinion for facts.

#44   2013/09/02 08:25AM
    Re:
    edaem1

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote billsboy: Sharon is not the same person she once was because of : Cassie's death, Nick and Phyllis (Sharon falling off a cliff after the fight with Dru and Phyllis over the cellphone), her marriage to Jack crumbling, Brad's death, Adam (and Skye falling in a volcano in Hawaii then spending a year in jail for a crime she didnot committ and escaping plus being carjacked in the process)and the baby switching with Faith, Victor marrying her twice then denoucing her Tucker using her and Noah walking away from her hours before she burned down the ranch...plus lets not forget all the other things that have pushed her to the edge prior to Cassie's death: Cameron Kirsten, Matt Clark, and Frank Barrett- Cassies father who abandoned Sharon after she became pregnant with Cassie plus, Doris becoming paralyzed in a car accident when she tried to find Sharon the night she lost her virginity and got pregnant with Cassie...after all this in the last 19 years its no wonder Sharon DOES have mental problems!

You are so right. Plus the plane crash, the tornado she & Faith & Adam were caught in, the crop dusting accident, etc. Sharon has had enough catastrophes to bring on ptsd plus the men in her life letting her down so many times. Adam was horrible to her, Victor twisted her arm to marry him, then exploited her. No character has had more bad things happen to her than Sharon.

Add to that, they killed off every person that Sharon was friends with. Once they killed Dru and Brad, allowed Noah to befriend Phyllis (never would this or should this have happened) and at her worst, never even brought her mother back to GC, Sharon had no confidant or support. Even evil Victor had Katherine for a friend and Adam, Jack. Sharon has been left down by these writers. And so has her huge fan base.

#45   2013/09/02 08:28AM
    Re:
    Lizzytish

That comment was ironic coming from a twit like Victoria. Please! Sharon is bi-polar and it's obvious someone has tampered with her meds. What's Victoria's excuse???

#46   2013/09/02 08:58AM
    Re:
    jacksmyguy

Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

You are right about Sharon's behavior going way back. I still remember how she stole Victoria's boyfriend from her by seducing him back when she first came on the show. If the guy even glanced her way and wore pants she couldn't wait to get into them. However, I will say that Nick seemed to be the best for her and she seemed the most grounded with him.

I always thought that he was the worst for her because he is as weak as she is. He basically fed the co-dependence in the relationship between them and was her enabler. He never could help her because he never knew how. He just kept accepting her adultry in the marriage and stayed with the children when she would leave them to go find herself. Nick was never good for her because he never understood how sick she really was and how much help she really needed. Nick and Sharon are both very lazy people who look for lines of least resistance. He never could help himself, let alone Sharon. Sharon used the security of being with Nick to hide her true self but as time passed it became harder and harder. She fell apart but it was because she kept looking for all of th3 wrong ways to help herself. She still is.

You made some very valid points so I stand corrected on my assessment of Nick being the best for Sharon. I have to admit that Sharon was never a personal favorite of mine so I guess I didn't pay that much close attention to the details. I guess what I was trying to say is that she and Nick SEEMED to be right for each other when they were in a good place together but the problem is it never lasted very long. You are also right about Nick not being strong enough to help her when he can't even help himself. IMO, both Sharon and Nick are damaged people and I used to think that Cassie's death was the catalyst of it all, but I now think it goes back farther than that for Nick as well as Sharon.

#47   2013/09/02 09:16AM
    Re:
    villyforever55

Quote Lizzytish: That comment was ironic coming from a twit like Victoria. Please! Sharon is bi-polar and it's obvious someone has tampered with her meds. What's Victoria's excuse???

Victoria's comment must be true if Sharon being bi-polar is the reason for Sharon's questionable behavior, correct? So whether Victoria is a twit or not is not the point, here.

#48   2013/09/02 10:20AM
    Re:
    dawn888

Quote edaem1:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

what boyfriend would that be? When sharon first came on Vicki was with Ryan. If you are talking Diego, Victoria couldn't stand Diego when sharon slept with him, and that was years after Sharon was on the show. It was years before sharon cheated on Nick.

ita,No facts show Sharon cheated on Nick until late 2002. She put up with him for years and finally had enough. Turns out that time she was wrong, but thats the history of the show.

#49   2013/09/02 12:20PM
    Re:
    Charlie Big

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Charlie Big:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

I always thought that he was the worst for her because he is as weak as she is. He basically fed the co-dependence in the relationship between them and was her enabler. He never could help her because he never knew how. He just kept accepting her adultry in the marriage and stayed with the children when she would leave them to go find herself. Nick was never good for her because he never understood how sick she really was and how much help she really needed. Nick and Sharon are both very lazy people who look for lines of least resistance. He never could help himself, let alone Sharon. Sharon used the security of being with Nick to hide her true self but as time passed it became harder and harder. She fell apart but it was because she kept looking for all of th3 wrong ways to help herself. She still is.

You made some very valid points so I stand corrected on my assessment of Nick being the best for Sharon. I have to admit that Sharon was never a personal favorite of mine so I guess I didn't pay that much close attention to the details. I guess what I was trying to say is that she and Nick SEEMED to be right for each other when they were in a good place together but the problem is it never lasted very long. You are also right about Nick not being strong enough to help her when he can't even help himself. IMO, both Sharon and Nick are damaged people and I used to think that Cassie's death was the catalyst of it all, but I now think it goes back farther than that for Nick as well as Sharon.

Exactly! They came into thier marriage with each thier own problems and through the years they were together, they just escalated until they imploded. Cassie's death was devestating but they learned nothing from it but to stay vicitms. As old as they are, neither of them grew up at all from the experience. Sharon just went nuts because that is what she does when she don't have a man to prop her and Nick just continued on like the selfish knee jerk that he is. Both feeling entitled and doing nothing to earn it.

#50   2013/09/02 09:19PM
    Re:
    jacksmyguy

Quote dawn888:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote dawn888:
    Quote jacksmyguy:

ita,No facts show Sharon cheated on Nick until late 2002. She put up with him for years and finally had enough. Turns out that time she was wrong, but thats the history of the show.

If you read my original post on this, it did NOT mention Sharon cheating on Nick (that's how others are interpreting this). In no part of my post did I mention her cheating on Nick, nor did I mention Nick at all. In fact, I believe the incident I was referring to was when she and Nick were just dating. I was merely pointing out that Sharon's behavior from the time she first came on the show was always promiscuous and needy when it came to wanting the attention of lots of different men. Please don't put words in my mouth that I never stated.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 09:25PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list