List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: "Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"Sharon is NOT the same person AT ALL"

Started by legacy63 at 2013/08/29 10:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 07:40AM, Views: 3537, Replies: 75
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2013/09/02 04:17AM
    Re:
    Bossier

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.

You are right about Sharon's behavior going way back. I still remember how she stole Victoria's boyfriend from her by seducing him back when she first came on the show. If the guy even glanced her way and wore pants she couldn't wait to get into them. However, I will say that Nick seemed to be the best for her and she seemed the most grounded with him.
    WOW I kinda a gree but not about Nick. I think both Sharon and Nick are weak and needy and together it does not work. You need some strength in a relationship and they had none.. Sharon has been sleazy from the get go with the fake virgin lie.

#32   2013/09/02 04:20AM
    Re:
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote JenG61: Ahhh but she is the same person she has always been. When she first made the scene with Nick she was a liar, told him she was a virgin LMAO OMG she was a golddigger and well all the rest. She has a history of all of that and it is just sickening. She years ago kissed Victor EWWWW her father in law and bam low and behold she did indeed years later marry him. How sick is that? Somehow the writers I guess figured they would try to give a name to her antics of late and call it bipolar disorder which is an insult to anyone with BPD. Sharon is a needy, manipulative, liar and will even use her children to get what she wants. Enough with Sharon on Y and R, it is over for her and has been for a very long time with the majority of viewers. Most hated female character on a soap.
    excellent worded!!!!!! she was a schemer from day one. Not one thing has changed about the man trapper. Going round and round back and forth between the Newman men. Only thing is they used a mental illness to excuse her rotten behavior. Wont work!

Exactly! Sharon has not changed at all. Only difference is now it is all out there for everyone to see what some of us have seen for a long time. As for the BPD, sorry, that doesn't fly with me.

#33   2013/09/02 04:20AM
    Re:
    Bossier

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote laurie6: I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

The being able to control the crazy is what tells me she is not that crazy. She only has these hallucinations when she is alone. She choses to be crazy when she needs to be crazy.

Actually her character is acting very true to real life mental illness, so its not at all fake. A person with BP can remain completly calm and controlled in front of others, and lose the plot alone or when with someone very close to them. A person with BP cannot 'choose' when they are crazy! They cannot regulate their feelings like someone without a mental illness.

Sharon is not herself at all now and there is going to be a very good reason for it which we will soon find out and it will explain it all. She may have messed with the DNA test, but its only cause someone messed with her first so its on them! Just MHO though.

Great post, Shick-iz-sexy. I absolutely agree and SC is showing how great an actress she is.

I agree...this board also shows it, just look at all the threads about her...good or bad, Sharon has them talking
    and so......thats what this MESSAGE BOARD is for to talk about the soap and its characters...and??????

LOL ethel.. it is only bad when the bashing is towards Sharon.. when it was Phyllis it was just fine.. so bash away.. we got lots of making up too do. 7 years worth ;')

#34   2013/09/02 04:20AM
    Re:
    Bossier

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:
    Quote rottenraz:
    Quote laurie6: I don't know to many people who are the same as they were when they were younger. Something is obviously wrong with Sharon but she seems to be able to control it when she is around others.

The being able to control the crazy is what tells me she is not that crazy. She only has these hallucinations when she is alone. She choses to be crazy when she needs to be crazy.

Actually her character is acting very true to real life mental illness, so its not at all fake. A person with BP can remain completly calm and controlled in front of others, and lose the plot alone or when with someone very close to them. A person with BP cannot 'choose' when they are crazy! They cannot regulate their feelings like someone without a mental illness.

Sharon is not herself at all now and there is going to be a very good reason for it which we will soon find out and it will explain it all. She may have messed with the DNA test, but its only cause someone messed with her first so its on them! Just MHO though.

Great post, Shick-iz-sexy. I absolutely agree and SC is showing how great an actress she is.

I agree...this board also shows it, just look at all the threads about her...good or bad, Sharon has them talking
    and so......thats what this MESSAGE BOARD is for to talk about the soap and its characters...and??????

LOL ethel.. it is only bad when the bashing is towards Sharon.. when it was Phyllis it was just fine.. so bash away.. we got lots of making up too do. 7 years worth ;')

#35   2013/09/02 04:24AM
    Re:
    Blue 501

Quote JUJU41:
    Quote JenG61: Also she got NO NOMINATIONS at all why? because she sucks...its just so painful to watch her. No nominations? Please get a clue...lets kill her off.............

Wow not that is bashing, and only YOUR opinion. I think Sharon Case dose a great job portraying her character and would bet that more people would agree with me than not.

Sharon is a beloved character and has a huge fan base, despite the really horrible story lines she has been given.

#36   2013/09/02 04:27AM
    Re:
    Blue 501

Quote OhtheDrama: Ok I don't watch each show but I read them so I could have missed something easily, but am I the only one that thinks Victor has something to do with her behavior. I think he messed with her medication.

Me too. He tried to get Mason to switch it out. He would not drop it just b/c the first person he asked turned him down. There is probably some sort of hallucinogenic drug in her med bottle now.

#37   2013/09/02 04:27AM
    Re:
    Bossier

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote JenG61: Also she got NO NOMINATIONS at all why? because she sucks...its just so painful to watch her. No nominations? Please get a clue...lets kill her off.............

Wow not that is bashing, and only YOUR opinion. I think Sharon Case dose a great job portraying her character and would bet that more people would agree with me than not.

Sharon is a beloved character and has a huge fan base, despite the really horrible story lines she has been given.

HAD a big fan base.. not so big anymore..

#38   2013/09/02 04:29AM
    Re:
    Bossier

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote OhtheDrama: Ok I don't watch each show but I read them so I could have missed something easily, but am I the only one that thinks Victor has something to do with her behavior. I think he messed with her medication.

Me too. He tried to get Mason to switch it out. He would not drop it just b/c the first person he asked turned him down. There is probably some sort of hallucinogenic drug in her med bottle now.

How come she only goes cuckoo and hallucinating when she is alone.. that is not how it works.. she would not be able to control the wacky stuff but she does when anyone is around.. Not buying this explanation at all.

#39   2013/09/02 04:32AM
    Re:
    Blue 501

Quote billsboy: Sharon is not the same person she once was because of : Cassie's death, Nick and Phyllis (Sharon falling off a cliff after the fight with Dru and Phyllis over the cellphone), her marriage to Jack crumbling, Brad's death, Adam (and Skye falling in a volcano in Hawaii then spending a year in jail for a crime she didnot committ and escaping plus being carjacked in the process)and the baby switching with Faith, Victor marrying her twice then denoucing her Tucker using her and Noah walking away from her hours before she burned down the ranch...plus lets not forget all the other things that have pushed her to the edge prior to Cassie's death: Cameron Kirsten, Matt Clark, and Frank Barrett- Cassies father who abandoned Sharon after she became pregnant with Cassie plus, Doris becoming paralyzed in a car accident when she tried to find Sharon the night she lost her virginity and got pregnant with Cassie...after all this in the last 19 years its no wonder Sharon DOES have mental problems!

You are so right. Plus the plane crash, the tornado she & Faith & Adam were caught in, the crop dusting accident, etc. Sharon has had enough catastrophes to bring on ptsd plus the men in her life letting her down so many times. Adam was horrible to her, Victor twisted her arm to marry him, then exploited her. No character has had more bad things happen to her than Sharon.

#40   2013/09/02 07:42AM
    Re:
    dawn888

Quote jacksmyguy:

You are right about Sharon's behavior going way back. I still remember how she stole Victoria's boyfriend from her by seducing him back when she first came on the show. If the guy even glanced her way and wore pants she couldn't wait to get into them. However, I will say that Nick seemed to be the best for her and she seemed the most grounded with him.

what boyfriend would that be? When sharon first came on Vicki was with Ryan. If you are talking Diego, Victoria couldn't stand Diego when sharon slept with him, and that was years after Sharon was on the show. It was years before sharon cheated on Nick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list